• ベストアンサー

( )に入る適語をおしえてください 3問

第一問 彼女はちょっとした音楽家であるが、彼は音楽がわからない。 She is ( ) of a musician, but he has no ( ) for music. 私は、最初が something で 次が ear だと おもうのですが どうでしょうか? ------------- 第2問 Who does the baby ( ) after? (1) look (2) name (3) see ) (4) take  私は 2の name だと おもうのですが。 ------------- 第3問 彼は、よく模型飛行機を組み立てていたものだ  He used to put ( ) model planes. 組み立てるは put ---- together と辞書に ありましたが、目的語が後ろにきても put together でいいのでしょうか? ご指導よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • outback
  • ベストアンサー率21% (7/33)
回答No.1

第1問はそれで正解です。 第2問はname afterだと(~にちなんで)名前を付ける、という意味なので、この文のようにthe babyが主語だと受動態にしないとおかしいです。takeだと「その赤ちゃんは誰に似ているのですか」という意味で、意味が通ります。 第3問のように、動詞(put)と副詞(together)で一つの意味になっているときは、目的語が名詞なら副詞の前に置く場合と、後に置く場合があります。どちらでもいい場合もあります。それは文の流れの中で「こちらの方が自然」というものなので、この問題のように前後の文がないのなら、どちらに置いてもいいと思います。 目的語が代名詞(himやitなど)の時は、あまり情報価値がないので、副詞の前に置くのが普通です。

bigfatlife
質問者

お礼

早々にありがとうございました 大変 勉強になりました また ご指導お願いします

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

>She is ( ) of a musician, but he has no ( ) for music. >私は、最初が something で 次が ear だと おもうのですが どうでしょうか? 正解です。 [彼女はちょっとしたミュージシャンなのだが彼は音楽を解さない] >Who does the baby ( ) after? (1) look (2) name (3) see ) (4) take >私は 2の name だと おもうのですが。 この先頭のWhoは、動詞・前置詞の目的語の場合で 現在では目的格のwhomを使うのは格式ばった表現であり、whoを用いるのが一般的です。 Who daoes the baby (  ) after? の主語はthe babyであり、 look after[世話をする] name after[ちなんで名づける] see after[世話をする]= look after take after[似ている] 等の意味を考えればthe babyが主語になりうるのは(take after)です。 >彼は、よく模型飛行機を組み立てていたものだ  He used to put ( ) model planes. >組み立てるは put ---- together と辞書に ありましたが、目的語が後ろにきても put together でいいのでしょうか? かまいません。 put togetherは、分離他動詞的機能を有しますが 分離せずに使ってもかまいません。 分離他動詞とは、動詞+副詞の形を取るイディオムで 目的語の位置が動詞の直後でも副詞の後でもかまわないものです。 putを辞書で引けば同じく分離他動詞の例があります。 put off put on put out put up みな分離他動詞です。[put on]を例に取れば You should put your coat on. He had put on his hat before going out. となりどちらでも言えます。

bigfatlife
質問者

お礼

ご指導ありがとうございました 大変 よくわかりました  また ご指導お願いします

関連するQ&A

• 日本語を習っている外国人から

英語についてです。 日本語を習っている外国人の方から次のような文章を送られてきました。 How do you say something is something? Like she is pretty or he is strong? Do you simply put [name] [strong] です と来たんですけど、どうしても理解できません…何と書いてあるのでしょうか? また、どのように返すべきですか?

• 問いに合う答えがなぜそれになるのか?

(1)Doesn't Elli ever take a vacation? a)She doesn't take one last year. b)She does, but she also works hard. -- CORRECT c)No, Elli does never take vacation. (1)の答えを選ぶ問題からです。  C)はNo, (Elli doesn't.) She never takes a vacation. ( aがぬけているのは出題者のミスプリかな?)で そう間違った文にも思えないのですが、b)も適切な答えだと思っていますが、C)が除外される理由がわからないでいます。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳してもらいたいです。

Evelyn was born on a farm in Scotland. She began taking piano lessons at age eight. Later that same year, she began to notice that her hearing was gradually failing. “As I was losing my hearing, I tried hard not to be sad, but I was becoming a very angry person,” says Evelyn. “Then one of my teachers said, ‘Evelyn, put your hand on the copper ball of one of the timpani drums.’ I could feel the vibration. Then he tuned the two timpani drums to different pitches. I noticed the difference between the vibrations.” Evelyn gives a lot of credit to her secondary school teachers for encouraging her to take drum lessons at the age of 12. After just a few lessons, she seemed to have found the right thing for her. She soon began working with various percussion instruments, but it wasn’t long before she had lost most of her hearing. However, she simply refused to worry about it and continued to follow her dreams. What does Evelyn think about her success? She often points out, “I’m not a deaf musician. I’m a musician who happens to be deaf.” 問1、Who encouraged her to take drum lessons? 問2、Does Evelyn think of herself as a deaf musician? やってもらうと助かります。

• よろしくお願いします

(自分はいい友達を持っている、という文脈)But whenever we have a conflict, she does something I find frustrating and immature. She tells all our mutual friends about our disagreement -- and from her own biased perspective. I've picked up on this over the years because these mutual friends have let slip things that she's told them about our fights. I've also put it together for myself because whenever she fights with another friend, she tells me all about it. I've picked up on this over the years because these mutual friends have let slip things that she's told them about our fights. の和訳と、put it together for myself の意味をよろしくお願いします

• 英文の作り方

私はピザが好きです I like pizza. pizzaの前に冠詞は入りますか?又はpizzaが複数になったらおかしいですか? 彼は日曜を楽しんでいます Does he enjoy Sundays. 本見たらサンデーの前にonがついてなかったのですが何故ですか? 彼は大学まで地下鉄に乗っている He takes a subway to his college. his無しだと変ですか? 彼女は全力をつくす She does her best. 同じくher無しだと変ですか? たくさんの質問ですいません ご指導宜しくお願いいたします

• 訳をお願いします

He or she might take off the glasses and put them away to indicate that a meeting is finished. Sometimes people look over their glasses and raise their eyebrows to indicate that they do not believe what someone is saying. In these and other ways, glasses can affect cmmmunication. よろしくお願いします。

• 次の英文の和訳をお願いしますm(._.)m

次の英文の和訳をお願いしますm(._.)m So what's the alternative? She could express her feelings with "I feel” statements. How does she feel? She feels ticked off! So why not just say this instead of being argumentative? She could also try to understand what he's thinking and feeling. How does he feel? He feels shut out and ignored. She could say, "I feel put down and angry, but I know there's some truth in what you say. Apparently you think I've put my career first and you feel rejected. Is this the way you feel? If so, could understand why you feel hurt and angry." 長くなってしまいましたが、よろしくお願いしますm(._.)m

• 英語のジョークと訳教えてください!

An 'F' In Sex A seven-year-old child returned from her first day in a new class sobbing bitterly.Her mother asked her what the problem was.The little girl showed her mother a form, listing her name, address, class,sex,etc.'Mommy, look,' she cried, pointing to the form.'they gave me an 'F' in sex and I didn't even learn about it yet!' Simple Reason Concerned, a man took his Rottweiler to the veterinarian.'My dog's cross-eyed,'he said.'Is there something you can do for him?' 'Let's have a look at him,' said the vet, lifting the dog up to examine his eyes.'I'm going to have to put him down,'he finally said.'Just because he's cross-eyed?' exclaimed the alarmed pet owner. 'No,' said the vet.'Because he's heavy.' 宜しくお願いします!!

• よろしくお願いします

A few times every week, I’ll see that my 34-year-old husband has dripped a bit in front of the toilet. It’s usually two-to-four large drops with maybe some splashy droplets around. He claims that this is just something that men do and will clean it if I point it out, but doesn’t look himself. doesn’t look himselfはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 文法の問題

語句を入れる問題で分からないところがあって質問しました。 She was happy about her poem ( ) on the board. ↑は”put”を変形させた形を入れるのですが、この文の構造自体いまいちわかりません>< They arrested him because he had ( ) to do with the crime. ↑something,nothing,little,anything のどれかを入れる。彼らは彼を許した、なぜなら彼が罪に・・? 何を入れればいいんでしょう? 教えてくださいm(. . )m