• ベストアンサー

英語。和訳。

和訳の確認をお願いします。 you coming on tonight because i was hoping to go on cam with you. im home any time you wana come on just go ahead but my skype is down 今夜来る?だってウェブカメラであなたと話したかったから。 家に帰ったよ。いつでも来てね。私のスカイプは落ちてるけど。 という解釈で良いでしょうか?ちょっと不安です。 勝手な考えですが相手の人はなんか怒ってるかな…と思いましたがどうでしょう…

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

こんにちは。 気づかって下さってどうもありがとう! facebookに平和が戻ってきてよかったですね。  相手のかたの文章を読んでみて、怒っている感じはまったくないですよ。 それどころか、相手のかたはohranranさんとチャットしたいんですよね。 でも、向こうのスカイプが壊れるか、して、使えないことをおっしゃっているだけです。 顔をみながらチャットできるのは、メッセンジャーやGメール等いろいろありますから、そっちを使いたい、と思ってらっしゃるのかな? とにかく、相手のかたは今夜チャットするのが楽しみみたいです。 心配なさることはないですよ。

ohranran
質問者

お礼

はい、平和な状態を保っております!(笑) なるほどなるほど!怒っていなくてひとまず安心しました。また何かあればよろしくお願いします。いつもありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

仰る通りの解釈で宜しいかと思います。 >勝手な考えですが相手の人はなんか怒ってるかな…と思いましたがどうでしょう… いえ、怒っているのではなく、舌足らずなだけだと思いますよ。 大変に歓迎されていると感じますが。

ohranran
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!舌足らずなのですね、スッキリしました(笑)お礼が遅くなってしまい申し訳ありません。本当にありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

When the moon's in the sky we like it It's not gonna give us bad advice So go and dance with your thunder and lightning Where the paradise birds are fighting Let's shake things up a bit tonight Are you coming out tonight? Are you coming out tonight? Cos we're going out tonight And we won't be cattle on your farm tonight Ask yourself why Come on, ask your man why Cos you're ugly and you lie And you kriss kross kriss kross It's a lie So bye bye bye bye bye bye Are you coming out tonight? Well come out with us tonight Cos there's wrong and there is right And we know which one we are tonight Ah don't start crying now Don't go crying now Cos the moon is gonna dance for us tonight Don't go dying now You're not dying now And the sky is just not close to us tonight And as for you, friend High in your high home Watching us all falling down like rain I hope you're happy Feel really holy Cos your godliness has taken every single thing I loved on earth tonight Oh I won't let you leave me You're all I've got, believe me Stay Don't close your eyes Nobody really dies They all just end up in the sky So far away お願いいたします

• 高校生レベルの英語を和訳してください(5)

高校生レベルの英語を和訳してください! 小テストの範囲なのですが、和訳を写したプリントを紛失してしまいました(--;) 先生に頼んでも「自己責任よ」ということで教えてもらえず……(泣) 残念ながらアホ学校のため、友人の中にはまともに訳せる人間がいません! どうか回答&和訳を教えてください!!! ◎次の文を仮定法を用いて書き換えて和訳しなさい。 (7)I'm sorry I can't go to the concert with you. (8)I'm sorry I did not see the program on TV. (9)Because you saw a doctor immediately,you are all right now. (10)A true friend would have acted differently. (11)I am sorry that I am not in Paris now. お願いしますm(__)m

• 和訳お願いします!

do you have a brother by any chance? because your surname is just like my crush!~ 私の本名にびっくりしたみたいで、なぜ?と聞くとこう返ってきました。 だいたいわかるのですがchanceやcrushがあってこんがらがっています。 和訳お願いします。

• この曲の歌詞の和訳をして欲しいです

GOOD 4 NOTHINGのBROKENRADIOという曲の和訳をして欲しいです(^౪^) ※歌詞↓↓ I don't wanna go back to my old life, so never look back I don't wanna be, you don't need to be, we don't need ordinary days I don't wanna go back to my old life, so never look back I don't wanna be, you don't need to be, we don't need ordinary days This isn't what we want You gotta break out from it COME ON COME ON COME ON You know this feeling Cause we never say good-night LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GO We know this feeling Keep on rockin' through the night We are a broken radio

• 和訳お願いします

are you still alive???? if so im waiting for you on skype and facebook lmao. i seem like such a creeper haha lmaoは(爆笑)という意味みたいです

• 和訳をお願い致します。

When you told me you broke up with me I didn't block you. I still wanted to be friends with you, because when you like someone truly, you don't go away because they say no to you. この文章の和訳をよろしくお願い致しますm(._.)m

• 和訳お願いします

But I know I’ll never let you go Tell me why I can’t stop thinking about you The way you turn me on, and on…… この英文の意味がわかりません わかる方がいれば和訳よろしくお願いします>_<

• 和訳お願いします

well Im'a go to bed be on at 11:30 your time 7:30 my time. Im'a find a way to do something special for you, I love you good night, or good afternoon. えーっと、僕は寝るよ。七時半に起きる、君はその時十一時半だね。I'm a find aからがわかりません。なのでお願いします。

• 和訳を教えてください。

以下の和訳が、調べても良くわかりません。 教えてください。 I'm reading a book on the dictionary. Don't just go to Rio de Janeiro, you must visit the rest of Brazil. よろしくお願いします。

• 【英語ネイティブの方!】和訳をお願いします!

アメリカ人の彼を会う約束をいるのですが 私の英語力が乏しくやりとりの中でなんとなく理解している程度なので 間違っていないか教えて下さい。 (ちなみに彼は英語が乏しいのを知っているのでわざと簡単な英語を使っています) 彼:I dont think you more excited to see me. im very nervous to see you. I bet you are more beautiful than ever! 私:No! you are not nervous. im shy to every met you. because everytime you are most nice guy. I cant to see you. Hope you feel the same about me. 彼:I have not seen you in long time. I'm very nervous. Am I coming to your house? (私のなかでは) 彼:あなたはこれ以上ないぐらいにわくわくしているね。私はあなたに会うのがナーバスです。 あなたが綺麗になっているだろうから。 私:あなたはナーバスじゃない!私はあなたに会う時にシャイなのは、あなたがいい男だから!貴方に逢うのが待ちきれない!あなたも同じ気持ちだといいけど。 彼:わたしはあなたに長い事あっていない。すごくナーバスです。私はあなたの家にいくの? ↑このニュアンスが知りたいです・・ 最初は、会いたい喜びを表すためにナーバスを使っているイメージだったのですが 本当はそのままの会うのにナーバスなニュアンスなんでしょうか? ぜひ助けて頂けると助かります・・