• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします。

03260326の回答

• ベストアンサー率12% (1/8)
回答No.1

このイベントは、8.6MLの概算されているマグニチュードによって同時にナンカイメガスラストのセグメントのすべてを破裂させました。 と辞書で出てきます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

次の英文の和訳をお願いします。 The logarithm of player C's estimated strength is 数式(1) and this is the start of a random walk of the logarithm of estimated strength with cumulative variance being approximately equal to 数式(2).

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします。 And it is hard to make anything of this magnitude disappear -- including a bad reputation. 特にmake anything of~の箇所が意味を取りづらいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

The Battle of the Somme was an Anglo-French offensive of July to November 1916. The opening of this offensive (1 July 1916) saw the British Army endure the bloodiest day in its history, suffering 57,470 casualties, including 19,240 dead, on the first day alone. The entire Somme offensive cost the British Army some 420,000 casualties. The French suffered another estimated 200,000 casualties and the Germans an estimated 500,000. Protracted action at Verdun throughout 1916, combined with the bloodletting at the Somme, brought the exhausted French army to the brink of collapse. Futile attempts using frontal assault came at a high price for both the British and the French and led to the widespread French Army Mutinies, after the failure of the costly Nivelle Offensive of April–May 1917.

• 和訳お願いします

この部分の和訳、自信がないので教えてください。 He still feels one with mother, has no feeling of separateness as long as mother is present. Its sense of aloneness is cured by th e physical presence of mother, her breasts, her skin. Inasmuch as these rituals are practiced in common, an experience of fusion with the group is added which makes this solution all the more effective.

• 「… an order of magnitude」の意味なんですが…

「by more than an order of magnitude」 の意味を教えてください。 WEBで検索するとたくさんヒットします。たとえば、次の英文ですが、和訳をお願いします。 Our technique will extend this range in pressure by more than an order of magnitude. よろしくお願い致します。

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

In the cases 1.5≦|b_i~|≦3, a particle comes near the planet and, in many cases, is scattered greatly by the complicated manner. Especially, as seen from Fig. 2, all particles with the impact parameter |b_i~| in the range between 1.8 and 2.5, of which interval is comparable, as an order of magnitude, to the Hill radius, enter the Hill sphere of the planet. Such a particle, entering the Hill sphere, revolves around the planet along the complicated orbit. After one or several revolutions around the planet it escapes out of the Hill sphere in most cases, but it sometimes happens to collide with the planet as described later. Fig.2. Examples of particle orbits with various values of b_i~ and with e_i~=0. The dotted circle represents the Hill sphere. All the particles with 1.75<b_i~<2.50 enter the sphere. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の和訳、お願いします!

Yahooから先日、このようなメールが届きました。 Hello, with regards to make an urgent purchase of this your listed auction item on Yahoo Auctions for an amount of $500 USD email me back directly 辞書などを使って調べてみたのですが、よくわかりませんでした! 回答よろしくお願いします!

• 和訳、お願いします!!!!

The ambiguity leads the observer to see the cross suspended in an indeterminate space. This might be seen as an early example of Op Art, though here the intention appears to be to engender a rather structured reverence. Was the mosaicist cunningly manipulating the observer or did this image spring - all but unbidden - into the mind of a craftsman overwhelmed by the central emblem of the new faith?

• 和訳お願いします!!

As an order of magnitude, the collisional rate between Keplerian particles can be described by that of the two-body approximation suitably modified in the two-dimensional region. However, the existence of the peaks in <P(e,i)>/ <P(e,i)>_2B are characteristic to the three-body problem and would give an important insight to the study of the planetary growth. よろしくお願いします。

• この文の和訳についてです。

この文の和訳についてです。 with an estimation of one billion cards exchanged annually st,Valentines day ranks second among all the card sending holidays around the year