• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします。 And it is hard to make anything of this magnitude disappear -- including a bad reputation. 特にmake anything of~の箇所が意味を取りづらいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.3

そして、これほどの規模のものを消し去るのは、悪評であっても何であっても、むずかしい。 anything of this magnitudeで「何であれ、この規模のもの」のような意味になります。

crystal-bowie
質問者

お礼

なるほど! makeは5文型のmake+o+cで意味を取れば良かったんですね! 技ありの一本でした。 ありがとうございました。 No1&4さん、No2さんもご協力ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (3)

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9712/12079)
回答No.4

No. 1です。恥ずかしながら、前言取り消します。 No. 3さんの訳されたとおりだと思います。 ただ、anything of this magnitude「何であれ、この規模のもの」は、 「これほど大きくなってしまったもの」としてもよいかも知れませんね。 それはともかく、早とちりでお粗末な訳をして失礼しました。 そして、No. 3さん、ありがとうございました。

• felice919
  • ベストアンサー率30% (51/170)
回答No.2

訳は、そして、このマグニチュードを消滅させる何かを作るのは難しい。 となるので、make anything of~部分は、~させる何かを作ると訳せると思います。 including a bad reputationはマグにチュードにかかると思うので 悪評を含むマグニチュードとなります。

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9712/12079)
回答No.1

「それに、このどえらいずらかりようは―悪評をも含めて―箸にも棒にも引っかからないよ。」 てなところでしょうか。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳がわかりません。

Bleached knots are done on hair when it is ventilated in the color it is ordered...the knots are bleached to make them lighter and in some cases disappear. 上記の和訳が分かりません。 Bleached knotsは、結び目を脱色を使ってください。 回答が分かる方がおりましたら、 回答頂けるとありがたいです。

• 和訳教えて下さい。

度々投稿すみません。以下の英文の意味(和訳)を教えて下さい。 but exept of this noone say anything and I think the most male teacher would never change it^^ になります。 本当に切実ですのでよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

An authentic way of making the price down, it’s make it smaller feed into, how much is one carton and how much is one 作業員さん, and what is the 時給 and getting precise precise and or then what’s this fee, and what’s this fee and make it shrink and shrink.

• 英文和訳お願いします。

英文和訳お願いします。 In general, my music is just quiet because it’s not the kind of music that is supposed to be loud, there is not really anything more to it than that. It would be pretty silly to blast strings and piano at 105db. こちらなのですが、英文和訳をお願いします。どうもthere is not really anything more to it than that.のあたりが不明で・・・。

• 和訳をお願いします。

this song is the BEST you get a feeling of sadness and fun at the same time? this combination is really weird but I just love it 曲に対してこのようなコメントがあります。 お手数おかけしますが、和訳をお願いします。

• 和訳教えて下さい!

以下の英文の和訳(意味)を教えて下さい。Many things that's the Problem. There is history, politics psychology and some more but for some of them i'm too bad in school and i Must have luck to study it. But in the end i can't decide which of them i take. It's hard :). になります。 切実ですのでよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳を希望します

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分となりますので、 内容が途中からになると思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The dragon axis, the head and tail tell us about this. The dragon is something fated and unavoidable, the bad karma. It applies not just to this future relationship but timelessly through out life. So some of it may belong to past relationships and be over. The dragon is the crisis at the core of the relationship that will make or break it. This is an old view not popular with modern astrologers or those who like to think that fate is malleable. Hindu astrology teaches that a fate which is difficulty always is involved in these astronomic points of the chart. That all marriages or unions have a karmic problem to resolve and the dragon shows the nature of the problem.

• 和訳お願いします。

The difficulty of course - and this is an 'of course' added by deconstruction - is that this internal drifting is not only a fundamental part of any act of communication, it is also essential. Deconstruction does not create such internal drifting, such moments of indecision and complication in the sign, but it does work to expose them and to acknowledge their existence. 和訳できるかた宜しくお願いします><

• これ和訳出来ますか?

これ和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか? 会話文の一節です。 The other big thing is, we want gaming to be more social so this idea of "LIVE", where your friends can get on, and you can have spectators and contests and make it into a very social activity.

• 英文和訳をお願いします!

クラブの認定証を和訳したいのですが、すんなり和訳できません。 Be it known that HANAKO YAMADA is a duly elected member of the Club in accordance with the Constitution and By-Laws of this Association. In witness whereof this Certificate of Membership has been issued this 6 days of July. 特に、「Be it known』と、「In witness whereof ~ 」に手こずり 意味はなんとなくわかるのですが、日本語の文章になりません。 是非、ご教授くださいませ。