• 締切済み

次の()内の語に誤りがあれば直して和訳してください

1) I asked her if she (will) marry me. 2) He learned that a littele learning (is) a dangerous thing. 3) I knew that he had to leave before it (gets) dark. 4) We leaned when the French revolution (occurred). 5) She said that she (will) welcome whoever (may) come.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

1) I asked her if she (will/would) marry me. 私は彼女に私と結婚してくれますかと尋ねた。 2) He learned that a littele learning (is/○) a dangerous thing. 彼は生兵法は大怪我の基と習った。 ことわざなので(真理)時制の一致の例外。「現在形」 3) I knew that he had to leave before it (gets/got) dark. 私は彼が暗くならないうちに出発しなければならないのを知った。 4) We leaned when the French revolution (occurred/○). 私たちはフランス革命がいつ起こったのか習った。 歴史のことなので時制の一致を受けずに「過去形」 5) She said that she (will/would) welcome whoever (may/might) come. 彼女は誰が来ても歓迎しますと言った。 *** (元の形/正しい形)の順です。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

But she wouldn’t kill Katrina if she knew she was pregnant I don’t think, and they will have to announce that she is soon! よろしくお願いします。

• (   )内に適切な1語を入れてください。

(   )内に適切な1語を入れてください。 (1)It will not be long(   )he comes. (2)He ran(   )quickly that I couldn’t catch him. (3)As(   )as I could see, everything was while. (4)She works hard for(   )she should fail in the examination.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分ですので、内容が中途半端だと思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The souls mates constitution is more tenuous, or more psychosomatic than most. Though he will seem robust. There is also something about your initial relationship that will be clandestine, or hidden away. Though it is not clear why. Both of you like truth and dislikes to have a messy life. He has various sensitivities, food intolerances that he may deny. If he gets his feet wet, or gets soaked in a down pour he will almost certainly contract a cold from it, You will be modest or reserved about your own needs, and will love unconditionally. You will help him in many ways, in times of anxiety.

• 時を表す副詞節の中で動詞が現在形になるのはなぜ?

時を表す副詞節の中で動詞が現在形になるのはなぜですか?例えば、By the time she gets there, it will be nearly dark.でなぜshe will getではいけないのかということです。 どなたか詳しい解説を宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語を日本語に訳してほしい

ある男の子が歌っていたんですが英語で分かりません 。よかったら日本語に訳してほしいです。お願いします Suitcase packed with allhis things Car pulls up,the doorbell rings He don't want to go He thought he' d found his home But with Circumstances he can't change Waves goodbye as they pull away From the life he's known For the last seven months or so She said we found the man who looks like you Who cried and said he never knew About the boy in pictures that we showed him A ramble in his younger days He knew he made a few mistakes But he swore he would have been there Had he known it Son we think we found your dad in Oklahoma Amillion thoughts raced through his mind What's his name what's he like and will he be Anything like the man in his dreams She could see the questions in his eyes Whispered "don't be scared my child I'll let you know, What we know About the man we found, he looks like you And cried and said he never knew About the boy in pictures that we showed him A rambler in his younger days He knew he' d made a few mistakes But he swore he would' ve been there Had he known it You always said that this was something that you wanted Son it's time to meet you Dad in Oklahoma One last turn he held his breath 'Til they reached the fifth ho use on the left And as they pulled into the drive A man was waiting there outside Who wiped the worry from his eyes Smiled and took his hand And he said I'm the man who looks like you who cried because I never knew About that boy in pictuves that they showed me A rambler in my younger days I knew I made a few mistakes But I swear I would have been there had I known it Never again will you ever bealone Son welcome to your home in Oklahoma

• 和訳のお手伝いお願いしますm(__)m

和訳のお手伝いお願いします。 (1)she was very different from the woman I knew on the email. That turned me down. 前半はわかるのですが、“That turned me down”がわかりません。 (2)she always kept saying that… are you that way? 『彼女はいつも・常に(that以下)を言い続けていた』 で合ってますか? “are you that way?”がわかりません。 お願いしますm(__)m

• 文法がわからない・・

文法がわからない・・ "I got the clean pajamas and gave them to him to change. He can still do that himself; I suppose if he gets so he cannot, I will have to do it." if he gets so he cannotってどういう意味ですか? 因みに彼は足が不自由です。 あと、;が何故使われているのかも教えてほしいです。

• 次の問題の答えを教えてください!

○1.~5.に続くもっとも適切なものをa.~e.から1つ選びなさい。 1.The time will surely come [                  ]. 2.That is the house [                  ]. 3.We all know the reason [                   ]. 4.This is how [                      ]. 5.The office [                    ]. a.where I was born b.he got out of danger c.where my father works is close to the station d.when the war will end e.why he failed ○(       )に入れるのに最も適した複合関係詞を下から1つずつ選んで書きなさい。文頭に来る文字も小文字になっています。 1.I am interested in (             ) you write. 2.Come and see me (             ) it is convenient for you. 3.You may invite (             ) wants to come. 4.(            ) hard you try, you will never finish it in a week. [however       whatever       whenever      wherever       whoever] できたらでいいですが、訳も教えていただけたらと思います。 どなたかわかる方、お願いします!

• 以下の英文の誤り

1.I have been waiting for her for about an hour, but she hasn't turned up yet. I'll wait till she will come. 2.I got very tired last Sunday, because I spent the whole day to help my help my friend move into his new apartment. 3.Would you please hand this note to whoever comes to see me while my absence? 訳をしてなぜそうなるのか説明もお願いします。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

映画のとあるシーンです。 普通の人とは違う特殊なものが見える人が、オカルトショップを経営しています。 その店に、変わった男が訪ねてきました。 その時のことを、経営者が思い出しながら話している、という状況です。 He came to my shop. He said he sees it too. He said I can help him stop what's coming... ... that what I saw is salvation. A salvation that some people wants to stop. He said I can help him and I should see what he sees to understand. What I saw was those he killed a long time ago and those he will kill in the future. He just looked at me, sad, and said that he knows my decision before I even say it. He gave me this mashine. He said to use it if the vision changes back.