緊急!日本の屏風に関する質問

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 緊急な和訳依頼:日本の屏風についての質問があります。
  • 屏風の状態や裏面の日本語の表記について質問があります。
  • 画像自体には問題ないが、フレームに傷があるため、修理が必要かどうかを知りたい。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

緊急で和訳していただきたい文章があります。

日本の屏風について質問があったのですが、 言い回しが難しくて困っています。 以下の文章になります。 Not very good at assessing wear and tear,only want to hang on a wall, looks to be some blemishes on the frame which doesnt watter with the paintings themselves looking ok,Is that so what is the japanese writing on the back,or is that some sort of pepair.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

「損傷については詳しくありません、壁にかけたいだけです。枠に若干の痛みがあるようですが、絵そのものには関係がなく見た目にはいいと思います。そうではありませんか?裏にある日本文字は何(と書いてあるの)ですか、それとも何かの修理の跡でしょうか。」  watter は matter と読みました。

arigatou_Japan
質問者

お礼

SPS700様、ありがとうございます。臨機応変さがないと和訳は難しいと感じています。今後ともよろしくお願いいたします。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳

和訳 It is possible to argue that because of the idea of an other we have such disciplines as anthropology (dependent on the culturally other to supply its data) or history of religions (dependent on the claim that people live their lives in some sort of relationship to some other order of reality). 他者という概念のために私たちは、(そのデータの供給元が文化的に異なる)人類学や、(現実とは違う秩序となんらかの関係をもって人々が生活するのだと主張する)宗教史といった学問があるのだと主張することができる。 自分の訳に自信がもてません。dependent onが上手く訳せません。 ご教示ください。

• この文章は?

もし、本当に欲しいものがあったら、何か買っていくよ。高くなければね!じゃ、バロンズ(サッカーチーム)頑張って、一位を維持しといてねって。。。 If you want to give some gift, let me know. I'll buy something which is not expensive. Good luck on Borons and keep 1st place!! でいいですか?なんか違う気もするんですが。。

• ざっくりと和訳してください。

Could you please tell me if there is any honing/sharpening wear on the spine of the razor? Especially on the spine nearer the front/tip of the razor it looks like there might be some hone/sharpening wear. I can't quite tell from the photos.

• 和訳教えてください。

和訳教えてください。 But in some quarters it is taken for granted that within a generation, human beings-including you, if you can hang on for another 30 years or so-will have an alternative to death: being a ghost in a machine. 「しかし一部の人たちはあなたを含むむこう30年生きる人は死の代わりに機械の中に幽霊がいるということを当然と考える。」 自分で訳してみたのですがぐちゃぐちゃです。 -と-の間の文章がどこにかかってるのかがいまいちわかりません。「in some quarters」にかかってるんでしょうか?それとも直前の「human」にかかってるんでしょうか? どなたかご教授ください。

• themについて。

Granted, there are some shirts that have offensive writing on them but the majority of messages are not offensive. 『なるほど、不快な文字の書かれたシャツもあるにはありますが、メッセージの大多数は不愉快なものではありません。』 この英文のthemについて質問です。 themは具体的に何を指しているのでしょうか? また、themselvesにならないのはどうしてなんでしょうか? thatはsome shirtsを指していますよね? some shirts that have offensive writing on them で「それ自身に書かれた不愉快な文字」と言う意味ですよね? つまり、themではなく再帰代名詞のthemselvesになると思うんが、なぜここではthemが使われているのでしょうか? themselvesには出来ないのでしょうか? themとthemselvesで意味が違ってくるのでしょうか? 教えてください。 お願いします。

• 和訳教えて下さい。

以下の英文の和訳(意味)を教えて下さい。自分でも調べてみましたが自信が無いためよろしくお願いします。 On Karneval people Case themselves and make party but its hard to describe, maybe you should Search for some videos on Youtube. Best you Search carneval Cologne because Cologne is the most famous town for Karneval. It's like the oktoberfest in munich. になります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の和訳がわかりません

和訳お願いします part1 Every society makes laws to protect its was of life. By looking at a country's laws,we can learn something about the culture of that society. We can also understand what is important to its people. Somethings these laws may surprise outsiders. In Switzerland,for example,you can't hang out laundry on Sunday. It is also against the law to use a power lawn mower on Sunday because it is too noisy. There laws tell us that Sunday are very important to the Swiss. part2とpart3も 今日中に のせるので 和訳お願いします。 明日提出なんですが 英語が苦手なんです。泣

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

マリリン・マンソンの名言なのですが、翻訳をお願い致します。 『Anybody who doesn't want to realize this is fooling themselves. People are bored because they've done everything they can do. So now the fear of death is the only thing that gets them excited. That's why some people have made me into some type of sex symbol. I'm death on wheels the way I look.』

• 和訳お願いします

1.Child prodigie can focus their attention for long periods of time, concentrating on tasks that would bore other children of the same age. 特にこのboreの訳し方がわかりません。普通に「退屈させる」という意でいいのでしょうか? 2. Some parents even see their offsprimg's gifts as a way to draw attention to themselves and their own interests.

• 教えてください、和訳お願いします。

教えてください、和訳お願いします。 Looking 2 import this Forester into Zimbabwe. What wheels, Suspension and exhaust are on the car - It looks to have been lowered a bit. Is the speedo a 180 Kms Speedo ar does it have a 240 Km's Speedo What will the price be RORO to Durban South Africa. Thank U Nick Keown