• ベストアンサー

英訳お願いいたします。

The love of a family is life's greatest blessing を訳すると 「家族の愛は人生の偉大な祝福」 であっていますでしょうか? それとももっと適切な訳がありますでしょうか? 教えてください

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • komojo
  • ベストアンサー率42% (3/7)
回答No.2

ほぼ大丈夫だと思いますが、greatest blessingを少しだけ変えると 「家族の愛は人世の最大の恩恵である。」となります。 blessingはよく聖書に出てくる言葉で神からの恩恵つまり「ありがたいもの」と言う意味で主に使われます。 求めていた答えになっていなかったらすみません。表現力が乏しいもので......

whitesadie
質問者

お礼

大変参考になりました。ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

• cincinnati
  • ベストアンサー率46% (606/1293)
回答No.1

家族の中に愛があることは神様からの人生における最大の祝福です。 blessingという言葉は誰かが祝福するという意味ですので、ここでは神様以外考えられません。

whitesadie
質問者

お礼

ありがとうござました。助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳が分かりません;

(1)私はフィラデルフィアについたら、そこで飛行機に乗り換えて、その人に会いに行くことになっていたのですが。(supposeを使って) Suppose I got to Pfiladelphia, I would change planes and go to see the person. (2)時々寝坊して朝食をとる時間がありません。食べるのは週に2,3回です。 I sometimes oversleep, so I have no time to have breakfast. I have it a few times a week. (3)テレビの最大の特色は非常に多くの人に対して、同時に、同じ情報を伝えることが可能であるという点にある。 The greatest characteristic of TV is ~~~   (この後の「という点にある」というのが分かりません;) (4)人生ははなはだ不平等である。百の歳を保つ人もいれば、人生半ばで癌で逝く人もある。(only halfway through one's lifeを使って) The life is very unfair. Some keep one hundred years old , while others die of cancer in only halfway through their lives. 添削お願いします(>_<)

• 刑事ドラマに出てくるセリフです。

よく、刑事ドラマに出てくるセリフです。 「彼は冷酷無垢なスナイパー」 He is a cruel pure sniper. 「この女の命はもらったぞ!」 This woman's life was given! それか、This woman's life kept! 「愛と感動のストリー」 The story of love and impression. 「球が一発しかない」 The ball isn't only one piece. これ、上手く臨場感わくようにできません。 意味が違うようになってしまいます。 どなたか、こういうセリフ英語にすると わかりますか?

• 英訳

こんばんは。 英語の初心者です。 わかりやすい解説頂けますと助かります。 宜しくお願いします。 My family is what gives my life meaning. 家族は私の人生に意味を与えてくれるものです。 what gives はどのような意味でしょうか? 留学せずに英語を話せるようになるには どうしたらいいのでしょうか………。 今、出来ることを頑張って勉強してるのですが 話せるようになるのか焦りと 勉強した成果が見えず 虚しさばかりです…………。

• 英訳

教えていただきたいことは、次の日本語の英訳です。お願いします。 【愛の美学】 解説すると、愛というものが内在的に所有している美学、という意味です。  意思を持っている愛が所有している美学、と言った方がいいでしょうか。  愛についての美学、ではないんです。外部が認識する美学ではなく、愛そのものが認識している美学。 『Love of Aesthetics』? 『Love's Aesthetics』? よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳をおしえてください!

「彼は、愛とは何であると言って(定義して)ましたか?」 を間接話法で書くとどうなるのでしょうか。 通常文だと、   He said love is ○○. なのですが、この○○を What に変えて 疑問文にしたいわけです。 いろいろ考えてみましたが例えば、 ・What did he say is love? ・What did he say love is? ・What he difined love is? ・・・・・・・どう書くべきなのでしょうか?

• この英訳どこが違います???

This talk is the tale of an occurrence which occurred in a short time of 1 hour of Mrs.mallard. However, it is deep from the life in which she has lived in this short time numbers of times. この話はマラーズさんが1時間という短い間に起きた出来事の物語である。しかし、この短い間で彼女が生きていた人生よりも何倍も濃いものとなっている。 お願いします(>_<)

• 英訳してください

英語の歌詞を訳してほしいです。 I became somebody through lovin’ you Sometimes in life, You run across a love unknown Without a reason, it seems like you belong, Hold on dear life, Don’t go off running from what’s new sometimes I go on through life thinking that love is somethin’ that’s not meant for me わからないところを抜粋しました。 曲はAnthony Hamiltonの「dear life」です。 よろしくお願いします。 参考全詩 Early was the morn, Flowers filled with dew, I became somebody through lovin’ you, Softly as a child, Born in natural rain, I predict the seasons to go unchanged, Sometimes in life, You run across a love unknown, Without a reason, it seems like you belong, Hold on dear life, Don’t go off running from what’s new, I became somebody through loving you, Warm was the sun, That covered my body, soul, Reminded me of you as I first known, Those were the days, The days that changed my life and made me new, I became somebody through loving you, Sometimes in life, You run across a love unknown, Without a reason, it feels like you belong, Hold on dear life, Don’t go off running from what’s new, I became somebody through loving you, As the sun shines...down on me, I know with you my love is where I want to be, Oh sometimes I go on through life thinking that love is somethin’ that’s not meant for me, Somebody, somebody Hold on dear life, Don’t go off running from what’s new I became somebody through lovin you I became somebody through lovin you Oh I became somebody through lovin you

• 英訳困っています >< 助けてくださ~い><

The third stage is what Duvall referred to as the authority period , in which the family are bringing up pre-school children , with the oldest between two and five years old. Essentially, the parents have to train their pre-schoolers to behave in a socially acceptable way , and not like tyrannical little monsters! This, too, can be a deeply demanding phase for the parents. Things often ease up a little when the family enters the interpretive preriod , in which the oldest child is between five and 13 years old , and at school. (The reason why Duvall categorizes these stages from the age of the oldest child is mainly because this signals the need for the parents to learn new behaviours. They have already learned most of the behaviours they will need for younger children-although each child is different, of cource.) The fifth period in the family life cycle is the interdependent period, which consists of families with teenagers. At this time it becomes possible for the teenagers to take more of a share in the emotional and physical aspects of the family , and the relationship between parents and child can become a two-way, interdependent one rather than a simple, one-way , denpendent one.

• 英訳お願いします。

長いのですが、英訳お願いします。 困っています…涙。 However secularized our modern civilization may become,this sacred tradition remains like a river in the desert,and a genuine religious education can still use it to irrigate the thirsty lands and to change the face of the world with the promise of new life. The great obstacle is the failure of Christians themselves to understand the depth of that tradition and the inexhaustible possibilities of new life that it contains.

• 英訳添削お願いします。素人文で読みにくいかと思いますが宜しくお願いします

英訳の添削お願いします。 素人なので誤訳が多く読みにくいかもしれませんが、直していただけたらありがたいです。 よろしくお願いします# ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 日本人が世界最長寿を享受しているのは、ごく最近のこと。 It is just these days that a Japanese is the world most longevity. 60歳まで生き延びるのは200人に1人。子供の3人に2人は7歳以下で死んでいた。 the number of people who survive over 60 years old is only one for 200. Two third of children die less than 7 years old. 若いうちに多くの人が死んだのは、感染症や飢餓、戦争が主な原因だったと考えられている。 The main reason why many people died so young is infectious disease, starvation, and war. 再び平均寿命が30歳を越えた。 戦後初めて平均寿命が50歳を超える。 Life expectancy exceeded 30 years old again. Life expectancy exceeded 50 years old for the first time after the WW2. 戦後50年の間に30歳も平均寿命が延びる。 Life expectancy is prolonged for 30 years old after the WW2 during 50 years. 昔の時代は「人生50年」とよく言われているが、実際に「人生50年」になったのは、50年前になって初めて。 It is often said long time ago that "life prolong 50 years.“ but it is the first time that "life is 50 years" is real. 世界中で、現在70歳以上の平均寿命を有するのは、中国、韓国、オーストラリア、ヨーロッパ諸国、アメリカ、カナダなどである。 the country which has a life expectancy older than 70 years old is China, Korea, Australia, European countries, U.S.A., Canada all over the world. アジア大陸やアフリカ大陸、中南米アメリカのほとんどの国は、平均寿命が60歳以下である。 In the Asian Continent, the African Continent, and most countries of Central and South America's life expectancy is less than 60 years old. 特に、アフリカのシエラレオネは34歳、ザンビアは37歳であり、先進諸国の寿命の二分の一以下である。 Sierra Leone's life expectancy is 34 years old; Zambia's is 37 years old. these score is a half of developed nations.