• 締切済み

至急、訳していただけませんか?

A mass-media celebrity endorsement,it seems,has value no matter where you are in the world.

noname#131883
noname#131883
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

回答No.1

こんばんは http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/ を使ってみたところ あなたが世界のどこにいてもマスメディア有名人の裏書きには値があるように思えます。 ってでましたよ?

関連するQ&A

• (至急)教えて下さい!

あなたはどれほど疲れていようとも宿題をしなくてはならない。という文の、コンマ以下についてです。 no matter how you are tired. no matter how tired you are. 手元に解答が無くどちらが正解かわかりません。 誰か教えて下さい。

• 簡単な単語ばかりなのに意味がわかりません。教えてください。

次の英文のうち、最後の節のso以下の意味がわかりません。 There are many bad things in foods everywhere like pesticides, so it seems you lose no matter what you do. 「しかたがない」というような意味じゃないかと聞きましたが、どういうふうにかみくだいたら、そういう意味になるのか教えていただけませんでしょうか。

• 日本語に直して下さい!

日本語に直して下さい! If you are not very good at grammar, don't worry, because in dialects the rules are often stretched. A shopkeeper who has sold out of something might tell you, "I haven't got none no more." Young children, while learning first language, make guesses at grammar rules and sa things their like, "Where Daddy go?" "I no want apple." So it seems that mistakes are not such a big matter after all.

• no matter の英語

質問です。 どうみても、あなたが悪い、言葉を英語にすると、 no matter how you look at it you are wrong となるのでしょうか? ある英文をみると、 no matter how i look at it you are wrong とありました。 どちらが正しい、もしくはどのような違いがあるのでしょうか? それと、「look」 の後ろに 「at it」 がありますが、これは何を指していて、つけなければいけないものなのでしょうか? どなたかよろしくお願いします。

• No matter where you are,remember to

No matter where you are,remember to dress professionally の和訳をお願いします。

• 至急。英語について。

don't worry no matter if you do that or not I love you. I will always I love you. It is just hard to show that sometimes because we are so far away.←この離れてるからそれを示すのが難しいって 愛してるってことをちゃんと伝えれないのがってことですよね?

• 訳の仕方

こんにちは。 いつもお世話になっています 2つの英文の訳の仕方で困っています。 私自身あまり英語ができるほうではありません。 (1)No matter where you are, or no matter what you are doing at the time, you will feel that you are repeating something you have done before. (2)He suggests that an electric current may be created, by accident, in the area of your brain that deals with memory. です。本当は訳していただきたいという気持ちですが、これでは自分の力になりませんから、『訳のヒント』だけお願いいたします。 どこで区切ったらいいか分かりません。 どうぞ、宜しくお願いいたします。

• 出来れば至急、以下の英文を日本語に翻訳願います

Someday I'll explain to you what a lovely and good man, * no matter what language, no matter now do not understand me ... Thank you:) you have changed my mind about women ... Proved to me that something beautiful can be .. Never mind that I'm here in Vilnius, and you land on another world in Tokyo ...

• 英文!

英語の和訳をよろしくお願いします! No matter who you are or where you come from, one thing is certain: you are familiar with the mosquito. Mosquitoes are everywhere. They can be found all over the world, and there are more than 2,500 kinds. Somewhere, at some time, you have surely met at least one.

• 日本語訳してほしいです。

Life is seldom as exciting as we think it ought to be. It is the other fellow's life which seems full of adventure. No matter what your profession, or how happy you may be in it, there are moments when you wish you had chosen some other career. You do not need to be frustrated. Through books you can share the high moments of the lives of others. 日本語訳おねがいします。