添削お願いします 英語のリハビリ経過報告

このQ&Aのポイント
  • リハビリ開始時期(専門の作業療法士さんの指導のもと)は、ワイヤーを抜いてから1週間後、手術からは6週間後。リハビリの内容は、手関節の抵抗運動、手指の抵抗運動、手首のウエイトトレーニング。リハビリは週2回、約2ヵ月続けました。現在は病院でのリハビリは週1日程度で、自宅で毎日手首のウエイトトレーニングを続けています。12/24のレントゲン写真の検査の結果、骨折部の接合が確認され、右手と比べたときの握力は10:8位です。骨折前の状態に戻すためリハビリを続けています。
  • リハビリ開始時期とは、ワイヤーを抜いてから1週間後、手術からは6週間後です。リハビリの内容は、手関節と手指の抵抗運動、手首のウエイトトレーニングです。週2回、約2ヵ月続けましたが、現在は病院でのリハビリは週1日程度、自宅で毎日手首のウエイトトレーニングをしています。12/24のレントゲン写真の検査で骨折部の接合が確認され、右手の握力と比べて左手の握力は8割ほどです。骨折前の状態を取り戻すため頑張っています。
  • リハビリの開始はワイヤーの抜去後1週間、手術後6週間です。リハビリは手関節の抵抗運動、手指の抵抗運動、手首のウエイトトレーニングを中心に週2回約2ヵ月続けました。現在は病院でのリハビリは週1日程度で、自宅で毎日手首のウエイトトレーニングを行っています。12/24のレントゲン写真の検査で骨折部の接合が確認され、左手の握力は右手の80%程度です。骨折前の状態に戻すために日々頑張っています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の添削お願いします

リハビリの経過報告で、以下の英文を作成したのですが、ちゃんと伝わるか心配です。 添削お願いします。 ・Starting time to the aggressive rehabilitation (guidance of the special occupational therapist) リハビリ開始時期(専門の作業療法士さんの指導のもと) One week after removal of wire, six weeks after the operation. ワイヤーを抜いてから1週間後、手術からは6週間後 ・Rehabilitation menu リハビリの内容 Hand joins of resistance movement 手関節の抵抗運動 Hand finger of resistance movement 手指の抵抗運動 Wrist weight training (iron arry use) 手首のウエイトトレーニング(1kg鉄アレイ使用) The rehabilitation on twice in a week was continued for about two months. リハビリは週2回、約2ヵ月続けました。 Now the rehabilitation on once in a week in the hospital and I am doing the wrist of weight training with the weight that equals the iron arry 1kg at home every day. 現在は病院でのリハビリは週1日程度で、後は自宅で毎日手首のウエイトトレーニング(1kg鉄アレイに匹敵する錘使用)を続けています。 X-ray showed connected fracture left distal radius 24/12/2010. 12/24レントゲン写真の検査の結果、骨折部の接合が確認 Difference between right hand (healthy hand) and left hand power is 10 : 8. 現在、右手(健手)と比べたときの握力は10:8(右手:左手)位 I will continue to work hard rehabilitationto return to the same state before the fracture every day. 後は出来るだけ、骨折前と同じ状態に戻すためリハビリを続けていきます。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

1.骨折なら borken、 fractured では意味が異なる。 2.リハビリは、physical therapy , rehabilitationでは意味が異なる。 3.知識がないが、手関節、手首関節、指関節の関係不明。    手関節=手首関節+指関節では? それとも手ではなく腕 arm ? 4.判断がつかぬが、解剖学用語 distal radius  が必要なのかな? 5.医学知識がないので、あまり参考にはならぬかもしれぬ。   ・・・あくまでも一つの参考として下さい。 Starting time to the aggressive rehabilitation (guidance of the special occupational therapist) < Starting stage of the physical therapy under the operational therapist's guidance> One week after removal of wire, six weeks after the operation. <One week after removal of the wire, six weeks after the operation> Hand joins of resistance movement Hand finger of resistance movement Wrist weight training (iron arry use) <exercise of hand : movement against resistance > <exercise of fingers: movement againt resistance > <exercise of wrist: weight training using 1kg iron array> The rehabilitation on twice in a week was continued for about two months. <The following phisical therapy stage> <The pysical therapy has been continued for about 2-manth, twice a week.> Now the rehabilitation on once in a week in the hospital and I am doing the wrist of weight training with the weight that equals the iron arry 1kg at home every day. < Present stage of the pysical therapy > <The pysical therapy at home everyday: wrist weight training correspond to 1kg iron array> <The pysical therapy at the hospital once a week>  X-ray showed connected fracture left distal radius 24/12/2010. <The X-ray photo diagnosis on 24 Dec showed that the broken left distal radius had been connected.> Difference between right hand (healthy hand) and left hand power is 10 : 8. <The left hand grip power has been recovered to the 80% of the right hand one.> I will continue to work hard rehabilitationto return to the same state before the fracture every day. < I will continue positively to receive pysical theapy treatment to restore my broken hand.>

sa1093
質問者

お礼

丁寧な回答ありがとうございます。 英語には自信はないのですが、fractureとrehabilitation、distal radiusは海外の病院のDischarge Summaryの中で使用していた言葉なので、できるだけ同じ言葉を使った方がいいかと思ったのですが、意味が違うのですか? でも、いろいろ参考にさせてもらいます。

sa1093
質問者

補足

丁寧な回答ありがとうございます。 英語には自信がないのですが、海外の病院の退院時にDISCHARGE SUMMARYでは、fracture, distal radius, rehabilitationの言葉を使っているのですが。 でも、いろいろ文脈は参考にさせていただきます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の添削お願いします。

1月の初旬にEメールに添付した左手首の骨折箇所が接合したレントゲン写真はご覧いただけたでしょうか? Have you received the attached X-ray photos which shows that the fractured left distal radius is connected with my email in early January? 後からわかったのですが、こちらの処理のミスでご覧になれない可能性があると思い、連絡させていただきました。 I found later some problems the attached X-ray photos, so I am contacting you. 問題がありましたら、連絡をください。再送信します。 I will send you if you have any trouble again. もし、さしつかえなければレントゲン写真をご覧になってのあなたの意見を聞かせて頂ければありがたいです。 I hope that you tell me what you think about X-ray photos. 日本はすっかり寒くなってきて、少しでもリハビリを怠ると、骨折した手首が固くなってしまいます。 It is getting cold every day in Japan, I have to continue rehabilitation of the fractured left wrist every day, or I am getting lost flexibility. 1度骨折してしまうと、リハビリは常に続けていかなければならないのでしょうか? Once they fractured bone, they have to continue rehabilitation? 宜しくお願いします。

• 添削してください

ある映画についてのペーパです。 「物語の中心となるとは、山を破壊し製鉄を行うタタラバの人間たちと、山を守ろうとする動物の神たちの戦いである。タタラとは砂鉄を使った日本独自の製鉄技術であり、非常に上質な鉄を作り出すことができた。しかしそれには膨大な木炭が必要であり、その原料となる森林が多く切り倒された。作中でもエボシをリーダーとするタタラの人たちは、鉄を作るために森の神々との対決を覚悟で森を切り倒していく。」 To be the center of the story is the fight between the human live in Tataraba who destroy the forest to mine the mountain and the gods of animals that to protect the forest. Tatara is Japanese unique iron making technology using sand iron, it was able to produce high quality iron. However, it need to huge amount of charcoal, and many forests as raw materials was cut down. Even while in the movie, Tataraba people who have Eboshi as leader will cut down the forest to make iron at the resolution of confrontation with the forest gods. ・ちなみに、製鉄をmineとしましたが、これはWikipediaに載っていたdestroy the forest to mine the mountainをそのまま引用しました。 少し長いのですが…こちらの英文の添削をお願いします。

• 英語論文の添削をお願いしたいのですが2

先ほどの続きです。英文の書き方のコツなども合わせてご指摘くださるとありがたいです。 Based this categorizing, Chiba and Ebihara (1999) insist that international movement of athletes need to be analyzed from two aspects; short-term transfer and naturalization in destination countries and re-categorized the former to ten types and the latter to five types. Magee and Sugden (2002) revise Maguire’s categorizing to propose “Ambitonist”, “Exile” and “Expelled” instead of “Pioneers” and “Returnees” from the analyses of international movement of soccer players. And Agergaard (2008) represents billionaire top players who move from the world highest level European soccer leagues to the lower level North American professional soccer league like David Beckham as “Celebrity Superstar” and assert salary isn’t the only factor to migrate for top athletes.

• 英文を添削してください

The antiwar movement gradually broke off. (反戦運動は次第に分裂しだした。) Some of the people who participated in the antiwar movement thought it was to protect more violently in order to complete end the war. (反戦運動に参加している人の中には戦争を完全に終らせるためにはもっと暴力的に抗議することだと考える人達がいた。) In other words, it means that violence should be competition with violence. (つまり言い換えると、暴力には暴力で対抗するべきだ、ということであった。) Strike accompanied by violence resulted in the loss of some lives. (暴力を伴うストライキは何人かの命を失う結果になった。) こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語論文の添削をお願いしたいのですが・・・

以下の文がアカデミックライティングに即して正しいかどなたか添削してください。つたない英文すみません。  The past sports labor migration studies put the cases of international movements of the athletes of various sports aiming at wealth like salaries or scholarships (Bale and Maguire ed., 1994). Expansion of sports from the advanced countries as “core” to the developing countries as “periphery” related to capital and the movement of athletes to the opposite direction comes to the surface here (Magee and Sugden, 2002). In this context, the key factor of sport labor migration often assumed to be the economical one (Maguire and Stead, 1998; Chiba, 2004).  In the Migration Studies, however, it is already said that it isn’t enough understanding that international movements of labors arise from simple factor such as acquisition of wealth. The reasons of international flow of people are mixed factors which economic, historic and cultural ties and transformations of social structures of both sending countries and accepting countries were cross-wired (Sassen,1988; Castles and Miller,1993). Sport Labor Migration is transforming its figure in accelerated progress of globalization. The past studies of sport labor migration about soccer (Maguire and Pearton, 2000), rugby football (Chiba and Jackson, 2006) or baseball (Takahashi and Horne, 2006) points out their various factors. Maguire (1996) analyzes movement of ice hockey players and categorizes the sport labor migration into four types; “Pioneers” whose main purpose is the mission of the sport, “Mercenaries” who assume to get money, “Settlers” who settle down in the destination country after retirement, “Nomadic Cosmopolitans” who cross the border with their sport skills, and “Returnees” who identifies their born places as the results of their movements.

• 添削お願いします

It has been begun full-scale regulate because of these movement. EU showed their member nations proposed regulation to prohibited from using disposable plastic products in May. Some restaurant and fast food chain began to change using straw from plastic to paper following these movement. 「こうした動きから本格的な規制の動きも始まっている。欧州連合(EU)は5月に、使い捨てのプラスチック製品を禁じる規制案を加盟国に示した。飲食店やファストフードチェーンがストローをプラスチック製から紙製に切り替え始めたのもこうした動きを踏まえてのことだ。」 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 ちなみに始めの英文はmovementを2回入れるのを避けました。あの英文でも意味は通じるかな?と思ったのですがどうでしょうか? よろしくお願いします

• 英語翻訳お願いします…

Meta review of systematic and meta analytic reviews on movement differences, effect of movement based interventions, and the underlying neural mechanisms in autism spectrum disorder Abstract Purposes: To identify and appraise evidence from published systematic and meta analytic reviews on (1) movement differences of individuals with autism spectrum disorders (ASD); (2) the effects of movement based interventions for ASD; (3) hypothesized underlying neural mechanisms for the movement characteristics. Methods: A meta review of published systematic and meta analytic reviews on movement differences, structural, and functional brain anomalies in ASD and the effects of movement based interventions for individuals with ASD between 1806 and October 2012. The methodological quality of the identified systematic and meta analytic reviews was independently assessed by two assessors with the assessment of multiple systematic reviews (AMSTAR). Results: The search yielded a total of 12 reviews that met the inclusion/exclusion criteria. The methodological quality of the reviews varied, but the review conclusions were similar. Although individuals with ASD generally perform less well than age-matched controls in developmental movement tasks, there are few exceptions whose movement abilities are intact. Most movement based interventions report their efficacies. However, all existing studies employ the research design that is inherently incapable of providing strong evidence, and they often fail to report the extent of psychosocial interactions within the movement interventions. The hypothesized neural mechanisms are still under development and speculative in nature. Conclusions: It is premature to designate movement disturbance as a core symptom of ASD. The effects of movement based interventions on the present ASD core symptoms need to be further validated by stronger evidence and verified theoretical mechanisms linking ASD with movement disorders.

• 英語の添削をお願いします。

文法のミスや10/10で点数をつけて下さい。 あと、ある記事から引用を載せる場合の英作ってどのようにするのがよろしいでしょうか " ~"を載せるだけでよろしいのでしょうか? それプラスhe writes みたいな形でいいのでしょうか あとまた 記事を書いた人物が男性か女性かわからない場合にheと書いても大丈夫なのでしょうか? だめであればどうすればいいのか教えて下さいm(._.)m According to Foanes'article he writes ,"Joseph simon said he searchs the CONTENTS of every cell phone that he finds in school." However I can agree to that statement. Of course, when the students use the cell phones for cheating during the exams , the phones should be cllected and kept by the teachers. But, the state that the teachers have the right to search a contents of a cell phones violates students'privacy. Therefore, I can't agree the examples.

• 添削していただけませんか?

英作文を作ったのですが、英語が苦手なのでどなたか添削していただけませんか? Difference in elementary school life between Japan and America The first is going to school. In Japan, people basically walk to school.On the other hand, in the United States, parents usually go to school by school bus or send their parents to meet them. This has reasons such as, "It's dangerous when a bad person comes." Second, there is a swimming class. In Japan, swimming is a compulsory subject in physical education classes.In the first place, there are only about one or two physical education classes a week. ·The third is the textbook. In Japan, the Ministry of Education presents children free of charge.In America, however, textbooks are rented from schools. Therefore, children cannot bring back textbooks from school. There is a big difference between elementary school life in Japan and the U.S.

• 中学2年レベルの英文の添削

町の紹介文で (1)I live in Inazawa. (2)It's in the north of Aichi. (3)It's famous for Hadaka festival. (4)-1Many people come to see it every year. または (4)-2Many people visit here to see it every year.でも大丈夫ですか? 中2の子供がわかりやすいアドバイスよろしくお願いします。