• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英語を日本語へ訳して頂けますか?)

質問:英語を日本語へ訳して頂けますか?

doh-の回答

• doh-
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/1)
回答No.1

私、初回答です☆ 移動中なのでザックリと。 淡白な訳になりますが 極力、変な味付けをしないようにするためです。 ======================== 彼女は良くないので別れます。 彼女は私を悪く扱い、私の考えや好きなことにお構い無しです。 彼女は本当に悪魔でした。 友達はみんな、「彼女はあなたには良くないよ、だって 彼女みんなの前であなたを悪く扱うから」 と言ってました。 そして彼女は悲しい時はいつも、訳もなく私を負け犬呼ばわりします。 彼女は私をとても憂鬱にさせました。。。 こんな状況にはもううんざりで、誰か私自身や私のすることを 愛してくれる人が欲しいです。。。 彼女は私の望みや未来にお構い無しです。。。 私はまた元カノのような誰かにひっかかるのではないかと不安です。。。 私は今幸せです。。。 私はただ幸せな良い女の子と付き合って 幸せな家庭を心から欲しいと願っています。 ======================== ※余談ですが、音声認識ソフトで書かれた文章のようですね(^u^)  (タイプミスというより類似音でのスペルミスが多いので)

関連するQ&A

• 英語を日本語に訳して貰えますか?

友人から来たメールの文章ですが、なんとなくしか理解出来ません…。英語が堪能な方に訳して頂きたいです…。 Me if i think to marry my EX-boyfriend...in one point i did . but thank god i did not ..he really was not a good boy.he was a evil boss like character..so what he say or nothing! .....he try to control me always ......... and he never care if i need it to finish a project .. so that how she was... ) but now i am by my self and is good but i feel lonely.. and that how i feel now !

• 英語から日本語に訳して欲しいです。

how are you today i am very much happy to read your email infact i am not longer in the facebook again because of one reason and other, the computer here is not a private computer it is for our camp i don,t want any body to have access you ok because you are my wife according to your question about my name yes my real name B●●d why my fathers name is j●●●s so i love my father that is the reason i combine my nane and my fathers together do you understand, i have only one child and my mother is taking good care him so i am a single now you i and you are the same if you say japan is good fine or america any one you chose i be ok infact your command is my wish i want a place that will keep you comfortable a place that we can relaxes then i spend the rest of my life with you, please my honey i don,t want anything that will give you a problem ok yes let,s not forget how is our douther is she back to the school i hope she is fine? my honey why do you west time for replying me is it because time or what? 翻訳機使用のヘンテコ翻訳の投稿はやめてください。

• 英語を翻訳してくださいませんか? その2

翻訳しましたが理解できないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか。 Is just need told you the true That was don't like and hate Talk my friends When I'm say and told you are my girlfriend Later. Surprised all my friends talk with you And say your girlfriend just like enjoy What you think? i'm feel When you are in a big love and other people talk bad about your couple I'm really like and love And feel in you a true love And was want only for me Because was really love you Was want see you again Talk with you Dinner with you Walk with you Have again a good time like to the first meeting Was dream. with this Now just continue in my dream Sorry for today

• 英語を日本語に訳して欲しいです。

下記の文なのですが、 直訳で無くニュアンスで訳して頂けますか? スペイン語が母国語の方から頂いたので、 もしかしたら文法などが変かもしれませんが…。 ヨロシクお願いします。 i really wish that you are my destined soul mate ........ the only thing that will make me happy .is to make a sweet girl like you happy.. and for me that is the best feeling in the world ..... i want in life is happiness and i want you to feel the same way ... went you happy all the Bad things gos away . and that is what i want in life ..a happy wife and a happy Family....

• 英語から日本語へ訳して頂きたいです。

旅行中に仲良くなった人から頂いたメールの一部分です。 なんとなくは理解できたのですが、細かい部分が分かりません。。。 英語が得意な方に翻訳して頂きたいです。 were i live is safe .... i walk here at night like 3 o 4am but for a girl any ware is not safe is dangerous .because you are girl .. but i be glad to help you and guide you to various places. i understand that you are scared for coming here by your self .. and i respect that i will send you picture of were and how is the city that i live and before you travel. i want you to feel comfortable and safe with me and your travel but think what is best for you ..if you want,... i travel to japan first and you travel here later .any way is good for you .. i only want you to be safe and not do worry about me and the travel to here.

• 英語→日本語に翻訳願いますm(_ _)m

どなたか下記の英文の和訳をよろしくお願いします! (1)Feet kind of freak me out I don't know why but I don't really like to touch them even my own. (2)Again the way you speak its as if you know my thoughts as if you know my prayers to God and what I spoke I desired in a woman. (3)You are so amazing and I am so excited to continue to dig deeper into who you are. (4)You treat me so well.

• 英語を日本語にして貰えますか?

意味が分からない所が多々あります。。。 意訳で結構ですのでヨロシクお願いします。 went you be next to me i will always have the same feeling toward you ..no matter of what happen ... this is how i am and i want you to always feel happy and care ... in the good time and bad ... only happiness can make a better life .. and i will make it come true ..i want too make it come true.

• 英語のメールを日本語にしてください。

What a bad friend .try to give you a force kiss . here is a nice chu.! to heal you back to happiness.. i am going to check my PO box tomorrow . it was a busy day.. work .. work........... i need a vacation .. i want you to know that you are a wonderful person and i am so happy for your emails it make me feel, not so lonely . ... i know that the only thing you see is text in a email .but i want you to feel that i Gare about you .. you make me happy i wish this tush your heart .. こちらの英語を日本語に訳して頂きたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語にして下さい!!よろしくお願いします。

Although an email is not enough, and a video is not enough as well, I want to try to tell you how much I appreciated your gift! I got so, deeply moved from this…that I don’t even know what to say (and this is so rare!). I was expecting to receive my new watercolor brushes today, so, when the postman rang the doorbell, I though ‘YEPPEEE!!! My new brushes! Hurray!’ and I hurried to the door! Then he said: “There are 2 packages for you boy!”. I thought “Weird, the sent 2 packages for 3 small brushes?”. Then I read what was written on one of them… and I totally forgot about brushes. It was your gift. I was...stunned! Surprised! Totally, incredibly happy. I went back inside, here in front of my pc. And I started shaking, as I was so…! I opened it, and saw your sweet presents, and sent you the SMS and LINE messages, then read the letter. Yes, I did cry (please, don’t think I am a crybaby! XD). I got really moved by what you did. You know I like Ranma and bought me something about it...it's...I can’t describe how happy I am, that's why I will record the video right after finishing the email. And I love everything you sent me! The Christmas Origami, so beautiful and delicate!. And the Onsen souvenir ;__; thank you for thinking about me when you went there…! And the stamps, and the letter… Mika! There are so many things I would like to be able to say. Mika, you are so special for me, thank you! I will now record the video, and write the transcript of what I say (I hope I don’t start crying! XDDDD I promise I won’t!) Take care, Mika, I am with you. Always. Don’t ever feel alone. Because if you need, I will be with you. I will never leave you alone! Fabio The transcript of the video------------ gosh XD okay I cried but just a little XDDDD Sorry! Hi….hey! Its….hard to find the right words to thank you. I wrote it in the email but I want to thank you. I know it’s not enough, it will never be enough…a video, or an email! I…. I am really, really happy…uhm…for…for what you sent me. I really like these (showing ranma notebooks)…. I like this (the souvenir from onsen). I like…the stamps….and the letter! And this…well, you wrote on it so I like it! I…I am so happy of it. And… I don’t know exactly what I want to say! Because…uhm… (pause) I said I would have done that but I’m doing it XD don’t worry! It’s just…thank you. I appreciate it, I appreciate it so much! And… If I ever feel alone… I will… shake this! I will shake this and I will know you are somewhere and… hopefully happy! And….uhm! Sorry… And… aww my voice sorry! I am so so happy you sent me these things that I don’t even know what to say… now you’ll think I’m a crybaby right? I am not a crybaby…but…I, I am… I got so moved from your present that really I don’t know what to say! And….Sorry….! Sorry I am so happy that I can’t help it. I am a crybaby right? XD You think so! But… uhm…uhm….yes! thank you…thank you so much! Thank you so much! For your really… unique gift! Thank you!

• この英文を日本語に訳して頂きたいです

この英文を日本語に訳して頂きたいです I could understand and accept your down down down emotion. At the meantime, to be a good listener is reasonable as well, also encourage you, cheer you up. These are the things I can do from my side. However, the logic like " I'm down down down, I don't wanna do anything, I can hear nothing" is not an acceptable reason or excuse for me. It was not all your fault, I have also reflected on myself. The mistakes that I said yesterday, I don't know the other 20 years old young people's look like, what are they thinking and doing. But I was expected you could act as an adult. For now, it seems my expectations and requirements of you were too high, it is my fault. My apologies なんとなくはわかるのですが、意味を間違えたくないので教えて頂けたら幸いです