• ベストアンサー

英語の書き換え問題

Do you frequently buy natural and organic food? を Are you a ( )( ) of natural and organic food? に書き換える問題なのですが、 最初は感覚的に、frequent user が答えだと思ったのですが、 要求されている答えは、frequent buyer かなとも思えてきました。 でも、buyer って大げさな感じもしますが、どうなんでしょうか?

• colmon
  • お礼率98% (115/117)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

frequent buyer でいいですよ。 日本の英語教育の書き換えのパターンでは、できるだけ原文の単語を使うのです。 buyer というのは実際に意味合いが違ってきますが、やむを得ないのです。 「書き換え」なので、意味が違うかどうかは無関係なのです。

colmon
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 了解いたしました(^^♪

関連するQ&A

• 英語の問題です。

以下の空欄に適切な<助詞>+<助動詞>の組み合わせを下から選ぶ問題です。 訳も宜しくお願いします>< 【 should/include  will/keep  must/limit  may/relieve  can/lose 】 1. By eating healthy food and exercising you (   ) (   ) weight. 2. I (   ) (   ) the intake of food to 2,000 calories to keep fit. 3. Weight loss diets (   ) (   ) a variety of essential nutrients. 4. (   ) you (   ) track of the number of calories you eat? 5. Gargling a couple of times a day (   ) (   ) a sore throat.

• 英語の問題がわからないので教えてください

()の単語の品詞と意味を答えろ。 この問題わからないので教えてください 1you are on a (train) 2the children have to (train)very hard 3 you are on a train that (runs)past 4 how businesses are (run) 5 Children enjoy learning about trains and are happy to (work) 6 most of the (work)is done by children 7 At (present )most of the work is done 8 though adult are also (present)

• 英語問題

以下の英文訳をお願いします。 かなり困ってます><よろしくお願いします。 This is the right way to treat this patient! But listen, Doc, I'm telling you It's not working. Are you criticizing my treatment plan? Graves' disease (Basedow's disease) This disease occurs most frequently in relatively young women. Some of the most typical symptoms include bulging eyeballs, goiter (enlarged thyroid gland), palpitations, increased level of excitation, excessive sweating, hair loss, and increased appetite. It can be treated with medications, but in serious cases the greater part of the thyroid gland must be exised surgically. Th-th-thyoidectomy? That's dangerous. Best avoided. Or what? Are you telling me you can do it?

• 英語問題

(1)The problem is, real food is cooked by real people — you! — and real people are cooking less than ever before. We know why people don’t cook, or at least we think we do: they’re busy. They find convenience foods more available than foods they cook themselves They wrongly believe that ready-to-eat foods are less expensive than those they cook themselves. They live in so-called food deserts and lack access to real food. In addition, they were never taught to cook by their parents. (2)Yet Americans watch 35 hours of television a week, according to recent survey. Increasing amounts of that time are spent watching other people cook. And although there certainly are urban and rural pockets where people have little access to fresh food, about 90 percent of American households own cars, and anyone who can drive to McDonald’s can drive to a supermarket. (3)But perhaps most important, three basic recipes can get anyone into the kitchen and beyond the convenience foods in a few days. One could set off a heated argument with a question like, “What are the three best basic recipes?” but I suggegt these: a stir-fry, a chopped salad, and the basic combination of rice and lentils, all of which are easy enough to learn in one lesson. “Lessons” might be called “recipes,” and need no “teacher” beyond the written word. They are made from actual food. The salad requires no cooking; the stir-fry is lightning fast; the rice-and-lentils, though cooked more slowly, requires minimal attention. (4)These recipes offer other benefits. They’re healthy and environmentally friendly. They’ve sustained scores of generations of societies worldwide, using traditional farming methods and producing little negative impact on the earth. Almost without exception, your ancestors relied on something like one or more of these dishes. (5)There is one notable thing these recipes are not: magic. You cannot produce them without having a functioning kitchen (a sink, a refrigerator and a stove will do it), some minimal equipment, including a pot, a flying pan, a bowl, a couple of knives and a cutting board, and the ability and money to stock a pantry. These requirements cannot be met by everyone, but they can be met by far more people than those who cooked dinner last night. (6)It’s worth noting, moreover, that the stir-fly and the rice-and-lentils can be made entirely from the pantry, if you allow for the fact that frozen vegetables are a completely acceptable substitute for “fresh”, especially in winter, when “fresh” may mean “flown in from Peru.” (7)Given ingredients, a kitchen and equipment, all that is left is some time, and with a well-stocked pantry, that time can be about the same as driving to McDonald's and back. Make these three things mentioned above, and you're a cook. By becoming a cook, you can leave convenience foods behind, creating more healthful, less expensive and better-tasting food that requires less energy, water and land per calorie. Not a bad result for us — or the planet. 【設問】 ・1段落2文目内doの内容 アbelieve イcook ウfind エknow オlive ・2段落3文目内pocketsの意味 アcabinets イhalls ウdestinations エplaces オpurses ・3段落2文目内whichの内容 アa stir-fry, a chopped sarad, and the basic combination of rice and lentils イthe convenience foods ウthe written word エa heated argument ・5段落3文目内metと同じ意味のもの アHe met his family at the airport. イThey fell in love when his eyes met hers. ウHe always met misfortune with a smile. エThis new product mem our customers' needs. 長文の原文はこちらです。 http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/02/weekinreview/02bittman.html?src=me&ref=homepage&_r=1&

• この英語を訳していただきたいです

A: Do you think the you can take the them? B: Are you kidding me? Totally. And I'd just be like, ”Tom, sit down and make me a cup of tea." So yeah, I think we can definitely take the them. There're like 6 of them. And a 100000 of us. Cause we are a family and they are just a team.

• 英語に訳して下さい!お願いします

どなたかこれを英語に訳してくれませんか?穴埋めです!! まだ僕が小さくてクリスマスツリーが大きく見えたころ みんなが遊んでいる間、僕らは二人っきりでいたね 理由は聞かないで、時はぼくたちを通り過ぎていった 遠くの方から誰かが僕らの間に入ってきたんだ 今、僕らはさえ超して、クリスマスツリーも小さく見える 君は時を聞かないけど 君と僕の愛は決して消えはしないさ でも若葉の陰で泣いていたのは誰だろう 二人のために育ったリンゴの木 リンゴがひとつ、またひとつ落ちてゆく 僕は君と過ぎ去った日々を思い出している 君の頬にキスしたら君は逃げたして行ったっけ 今は僕らも成長して、くりすますツリーも小さく見える 今日は何日だなんて君は聞かないけど 僕らの愛は決して消えはしないさ でも若葉のころに泣いていたのは誰だろう ()の中に入る単語を教えて下さい!よろしくお願いします★ When I was () ,and ()() were (). we used to () while ()used to (). Don't ()me (), but ()has ()us (). some one else ()() from ()(). [chorus] ()we are (), and ()()are (). and you don't ()tha ()of (). But ()and (), our ()will ()(). but ()we'll ()come ()of (). tha ()()that ()for and(). I ()The ()()one by one. And I ()The ()() of them all, The ()I ()your ()and you were (). [chorus] When I was (), and ()()were (), do do do do do do do do do.... Don't () me (), but ()has ()us (), some one else ()()from ()().

• 英語の問題を教えてください!

次の英文の( )の中に合う英語を選ぶ問題です。 Coffee is one of the world's most popular drinks, but what is the best way to enjoy it? If you ask 100 different people, you are likely to (A) 100 different responses. From sweet to bitte, from hot to cold, there are endless combinations and possibilities. Most coffee lovers (B) that if you're going to drink it hot. the best way to prepare it is in a French Press. Unlike drip coffee, a French Press allows the coffee to soak for a period of time, thereby releasing much more of the natural flavor (C) in coffee. By the way, do you know that instant coffee was invented by a Japanese man named Satori Kato? (D) (A) 1.be getting 2.be got 3.get 4.got (B) 1.are convinced 2.are convincing 3.convince 4.will convince (C) 1.find 2.found 3.founded 4.founding (D) 1.Maybe that is why Japanese people prefer instant coffee to drip coffee. 2.Because Japanese people drink tea everyday. 3.Actually, regular drip coffee is less expensive than instant coffee. 4.That is the reason why French people prefer tea to coffee. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の選択問題について

John : Let me begin my presentation on the next music festival that we will be operating in 2011. I would like to call this event "The Great Green Music Festival". This event will be an opportunity for music lovers to get involved in eco-friendly activities and enjoy great music at the same time. Let's take a minute to think about what it means to "go green". Global warming is a threat for all mankind. So it is the responsibility of each and every person on this planet to reduce their own carbon footprint. The event will have food venders that sell organic and natural foods. In addition to this, recyclables and food waste will be sorted out by volunteers on the site. Most certainly the entire event will all run on sustainable, locally produced biodiesel fuel. An event of great music and an opportunity to take action for the planet earth, who wouldn't call this a win-win situation! In what way would this event provide a win-win situation? A. It would be a great event for music lovers and also for the environment. B.It would let you eat organic food and listen to great music. C.It would let you eat organic food and let the volunteers sort out the food waste. 正解はAとあるのですがなぜBはいけないのですか?

• 英文の日本語訳をお願いしたいです

Search the Web to find complete details about the Healthy Eating Pyramid. Make a list of the food types and features of the USDA Food Pyramid and Healthy Eating Pyramid and compare them item by item. What are the similarities? What are the significant differences? Do you find that your lifestyle conforms with either of them? 以上の文を訳したいと思っていますが英語が得意では無いので困っています。どうぞよろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英語の選択問題

次の問題がいまひとつ理解できません。↓ He is honest in all he does. have you ever heard him ( ) ill of by others? Recycling is the process ( ) materials are given a second life. 答えは上が spoken,下が by which です。 答えがこのようになる根拠をわかり易く教えて頂けませんか?