手紙の返事でわからないことがありました

このQ&Aのポイント
  • インド人からの手紙の返事でわからないことがありました。
  • インド人が日本を好きだということを知って嬉しいです。
  • 注意:私の議論は長く、つまらなく、知識を重視しています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

いつもありがとうございます。インド人からの手紙の返事でわからないことが

いつもありがとうございます。インド人からの手紙の返事でわからないことがありました。 Sure! I will be really happy to tell you all that you’d want to know. Though be warned that my discussions can get long, boring and intellectual ;) I’m glad to know that you love India as I love Japan. Though be warned that の部分ですが「言っておくけど~」位の意味で良いでしょうか? すみませんがアドバイスください。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ToshiJP
  • ベストアンサー率38% (482/1255)
回答No.1

「言っておくけど」でいいと思います。 Although please be warned that~ :でも ~ってことに留意してね

その他の回答 (1)

noname#195322
noname#195322
回答No.2

意味的には「注意しておくけど」ですが、非常に冗談っぽく書いてあるので質問者様のおっしゃるとおり、「言っておくけど」くらいの軽い意味で受け取っていいと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 英語が得意な方翻訳して下さい<(_ _)>

英語が得意な方翻訳して下さい<(_ _)> This will be my last message to you. To be honest, I have fallen in love with you. But I'm sure that you don't feel the same way as I do. That's why, before I love you even more than now, I 've decided to give up my feelings for you. Even though I wanted to get to know you better and spend more time with you. I'm sure you're busy with your exams, but I wish you well. Take care of youreself.

• 意味を教えてください

すみませんが教えてください。 A:Sometimes I wonder if I'd listened to you two years ago, would I be President right now? Do you ever wonder that? B:No sir, I know it for sure. Bの答えは I know it for sure that you wouldn't be President. という意味でしょうか? No, I didn't just wonder. Because I know it for sure that you would be President. という可能性もありますか?

• 【緊急】英訳お願いします

i will not know for sure if i can come to see you until october  when the schedule is posted.  i dont expect there to be any problems though すみません 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳でこれは合っているでしょうか?

Though the pain you put me through あなたが私を悲しませても Fool that I might be I love you boo それでもあなたを好きなバカな私がいるかもしれません and you know there's no girl love like this 私の事より彼女の事を好きな事を知っています ここまで訳したのですが、なんとなく変な文で 3行目が特によくわかりません。 「彼女よりも私のほうが好き」 でしょうか?? 正しい翻訳お願いいたします。

• 英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか??

自分では所々理解できず困っています...。 よろしくお願いします。 i will go to japan this summer always want to .... i will try to go there in my birthday so you can say happy birthday to me in person ... i be so happy really happy for you to be the first one to say it ...... :) and i be so glad for you to show me around..... and remember this,your emails and you are special to me ..... so please dont ever think that you are bother me ... I love you emails and love you! i am glad that you are special for me and hoping to see you soon .... You are so beautiful and sweet.

• 翻訳お願いします。(2つ)

you wouldn't happen to be someone famous that I don't know about? と、 Which food do you love to prepare my dear 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

・I really like that. You can tell me things like that too, I would love it. ・It can go away, it did for my father but it is kind of random. ・ I know I seem really direct now, but i feel the same, we need to meet. ・I want to be the one to do that one you. Me either. I love it though. 以上です。前後の文が見えていないので、難しいと思いますが、分かる範囲で大丈夫です。お願い致します。

• 英文を訳して下さい。

Say I love you, only when you mean it and make sure they know you mean it. Make excuses to call you every 5 minutes when am at work. Even if you are really busy doing something, go out of your way to call and say I love you. Let there never be a second during any given day that you aren't thinking about each other, and make sure you knows it. よろしくお願いします。

• 「~嬉しいです。」の表現の文を作る。

「あなたが来るということを聞いて嬉しいです。」(=「あなたが来てくれるのは嬉しいです。」と思っています。)  (1)I'm happy (that) you're coming. (2)I'm glad (that) You're coming. (3)I'm happy (that) you'll come.  (4) I'm glad (that) you'll come.  (1)(2)はありで、(3)(4)は非文らしいです。 なぜですか? 確実性が低いからですか?   (5)I'm sure he'll make it. はいいのですよね、ちがいがよくわかりません。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の歌詞の訳をお願いします。

英語の歌詞の訳をお願いします。 できれば大切な人に語りかけるような口調の訳だと 嬉しいです。 I know you think that I shouldnt still love you or tell you that But if I didnt say it, well, Id still have felt it Wheres the sense in that? I promise Im not trying to make your life harder or return to where we were But I will go down with this ship I wont put my hands up and surrender There will be no white flag above my door Im in love and always will be I know I left too much mess and destruction to come back again And I caused nothing but trouble I understand if you cant talk to me again And if you live by the rules of "Its Over" then Im sure that that makes sense And when we meet, which Im sure we will, all that was there will be there still Ill let it pass and hold my tongue And you will think that Ive moved on よろしくお願いします。