Floppyと一緒に冒険!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Floppyはウサギを見つけて追いかけましたが、フェンスの下に逃げてしまいました。
  • Floppyはぬれて泥だらけになりましたが、家に連れて帰ってきました。
  • フロッピーはお風呂に入れられてきれいになりました。低学年の子供の暗唱コンテストでオススメです!
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

日本語になおしてください。(英語)

日本語になおしてください。(英語) Floppy saw a rabbit. Floppy chased it. It went under a fence. Floppy got wet. Floppy got muddy. They took Floppy home. `What a soggy doggy!'said kipper. they put floppy in the bath. Mum and Dad washed him. Biff and chip dried Floppy. Floppy looked clean. `What a good dog'said kipper. oh no! 低学年の子供の暗唱コンテストでしゃべるのですが、内容がわからないのでおしえてください。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数6

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

フロッピーは一匹のウサギを見ました。 フロッピーはウサギを追いかけました。 フェンスの下に入ってしまいました。 フロッピーは濡れてしまいました。 フロッピーは泥んこになってしまいました。 彼らは(飼い主?)はフロッピーを家へ連れて行きました。 「何てびしょぬれなわんこちゃん!」とキッパー(これは最初は小文字ですか?大文字ですよね?小文字なら、産卵後のマス、とか鮭、になっちゃうんです・・意味的に・・)に言いました。 彼らはフロッピーを風呂に入れました。 ママとパパはフロッピーを洗いました。 ビフ(擬態語のビシャっと言う音の時も使いますが、これは名前ですかね?)とチップはフロッピーを乾かしました。 フロッピーは綺麗になりました。 「何て可愛い良いワンちゃん!」とキッパーに言いました。

kyou1024
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

no,2さんへ では、明確に訳してあげて下さい。 宜しくお願いします

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

#1さんに賛成ですが、2カ所だけ(7行と12行)  キッパー「が」言うのではありませんか?

kyou1024
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の日本語訳を教えて下さい。

次の英文を日本語に訳せる方、教えて下さい。 (1)To whom is this notice most likely addressed? (A)tailors and seamstresses (B)Anyone who washes clothes (C)Members of the FTC (D)Television viewers (2)What does the notice say is likely to occur? (A)It will take several years to create symbols. (B)The FTC will use the FCC symbols. (C)People will be delighted with the simple codes. (D)Garments will not be washed as they should. (3)What can be said about the new brochure? (A)It is expensive. (B)It is printed by the FCC. (C)It is flashy. (D)It will take several years to be printed. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語 訳してください

お願いします。 Floppy's the HERO A fire engine went by. there was a fire. everyone ran to see. 'Get back,' said a fireman. A barn was on fire. A little dog ran to the barn. She barked and barked. Floppy ran to the barn. He jumped in the window. 'Get Floppy,' said Chip. The firemen pushed the door down. Floppy ran out. He had some puppies. Everyone looked at Froppy. 'What a good dog!' everyone said. What a hero!

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

I wonder what would happen if we burned and spat on the Abo flag because ONE person said something we found offensive? Oh I forgot, it's only offensive and "racist" when the whites do it isn't it? Blacks can do whatever the they want. I don't give a shit if you find what Abbott said (or whoever the fuck) offensive, burning and spitting on the flag is fucking disgusting. What a disgrace.

• 英語を日本語にしてください

日本で1か月マンスリーマンションを借りて滞在しようと思っているアメリカ人に尋ねられたのですが、私にはよく分からなくて困っています。 意味と、回答が分かる方がいらしゃったら、教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。 日本のマンスリーマンションに対する質問です。 Questions: Do they require a Japanese citizen to co-sign? Do they a have english speaking staff? What kind of paperwork is required? How long does it take to move in after reserving? What are additional expenses besides rent?

• 英語で説明希望 日本語助詞「と」

日本語の助詞についておしえてください。 日本語のテストありますので。 I am in the middle of studying japanese for JLPT3 and I need your assistance for figure them out. Here is the 2 questions. (1)because of you I became stronger (in Japanese!) So I wrote: 毎日私は強いなります。 Someone said it meant strong like fighting. and "よろしくお願いします” to be about studying! I didn't know the kanji/words it's using. I would like to know why it is and what it is. (2)Thinking "my japanese is slowly better because of you". I wrote 私の日本語がゆっくり良いのであなたです。 Someone said 私の日本語がだんだんと良くなるのは、あなたのおかげです。is correct. But most of people said it is a little awkward and they would say they can omit と and だんだん~になる seems more natural to say. I have no idea which is correct and why it is. That's when I realized, , I need なる to make it "becomes better". I also knew "だんだん" but I didn't know why it used "と" or why と"? Why not just "だんだん良くなる?" Your assistance would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

• 英語を日本語に訳してほしい

ある男の子が歌っていたんですが英語で分かりません 。よかったら日本語に訳してほしいです。お願いします Suitcase packed with allhis things Car pulls up,the doorbell rings He don't want to go He thought he' d found his home But with Circumstances he can't change Waves goodbye as they pull away From the life he's known For the last seven months or so She said we found the man who looks like you Who cried and said he never knew About the boy in pictures that we showed him A ramble in his younger days He knew he made a few mistakes But he swore he would have been there Had he known it Son we think we found your dad in Oklahoma Amillion thoughts raced through his mind What's his name what's he like and will he be Anything like the man in his dreams She could see the questions in his eyes Whispered "don't be scared my child I'll let you know, What we know About the man we found, he looks like you And cried and said he never knew About the boy in pictures that we showed him A rambler in his younger days He knew he' d made a few mistakes But he swore he would' ve been there Had he known it You always said that this was something that you wanted Son it's time to meet you Dad in Oklahoma One last turn he held his breath 'Til they reached the fifth ho use on the left And as they pulled into the drive A man was waiting there outside Who wiped the worry from his eyes Smiled and took his hand And he said I'm the man who looks like you who cried because I never knew About that boy in pictuves that they showed me A rambler in my younger days I knew I made a few mistakes But I swear I would have been there had I known it Never again will you ever bealone Son welcome to your home in Oklahoma

• 英語を日本語へ訳して頂けますか?

下記の英語を日本語へ訳して頂けますか? 英語は第二言語の方なので変な部分があるかもしれませんが...。 i break up with my ex-girlfriend because she was not a good person . she treat me bad and she never care about what i think and like . she really was evil. all my friend toll me that she was not good for me because she treat me bad in frond of all my friend . and she call me loser all the time went she felt sad for no reason . she got me depress so depress ... i got tired of it i want it some one ho love me for ho i am and what i love to do ... she never care about me and what i want for me and my future ... i am scare to fine some one like my ex .....i dont want that life again.. i am happy now ... but i know you are not like that you are sweet and caring girl... i only want a good and happy girl for me and i really want i happy family ...

• 日本語訳教えてください。

日本語訳教えてください。 You have to value yourself more and value what you think and what you want to do. The way I see it, Got made lots and lots of people. Why? Because it’s a good thing to have all different types of people. Each person has his or her own individuality and character, and the most important thing it to express that 

• 日本語訳教えてください。

日本語訳教えてください。 You have to value yourself more and value what you think and what you want to do. The way I see it, Got made lots and lots of people. Why? Because it’s a good thing to have all different types of people. Each person has his or her own individuality and character, and the most important thing it to express that 

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

This is a great weblog. I median it. You\’ve got a good business transaction concept of this matter, and so much interest you have got a layout here that is not too flashy, but schemes a statement as gigantic as what youre expressing. Good job!. よろしくお願いします。 (\は文字化けです)