適切なものを選ぶ問題とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 選択問題の解答を正確に選ぶための質問。
  • 解答の選択に迷った場合は解説を参照する。
  • 不安な場合は他の人に相談することも重要。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

適切なものを選ぶ問題です。

適切なものを選ぶ問題です。 解いてみましたが不安です。 間違いがあれば教えてください。 解説などあればうれしいです。 よろしくお願いします。 1.You will find ( ) finish the job in a day. (1)difficult it to (2)it difficult to (3)to difficult it (4)to it difficult ⇒(2)? 2.Mary need someone ( ) care of her baby. (1)who take (2)to be taken (3)taking (4)to take ⇒(4)? 3.Ms.Jones went to her office ( ) that the windows were broken. (1)finds (2)found (3)to find (4)to finding ⇒(3)? 4.My father told me ( ) in the river. (1)don't swim (2)not to swim (3)to not swim (4)swim not ⇒(2)? 5.Linda has just returned from Australia. She seems to ( ) her trip. (1)enjoy (2)enjoys (3)enjoyed (4)have enjoyed ⇒(1)? 6.Mr. Brown is ( ) to buy the car. (1)enough rich (2)rich enough (3)enough of rich (4)rich of enough ⇒(2)? 7.I don't know ( ) next. (1)what to do (2)what of doing (3)what do (4)about doing what ⇒(1)?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

1 形式目的語を正しく用いた(2)で正しいです。 2 関係代名詞を用いると who takes になります。 someone は単数扱いです。 したがって,ここでは不定詞の形容詞的用法の(4)で正解です。 3 結果の不定詞で(3)で正しいです。, only to としたいところです。 4 不定詞の否定 not to で正しいです。 5 to enjoy だと seems と同時点,すなわち現在(あるいは習慣的に)楽しむとなって不自然です。 完了形の不定詞 to have enjoyed にして,時間をずらす必要があります。 「楽しんだようだ」 6, 7 とも正しいです。

omameonna
質問者

お礼

ご丁寧にありがとうございました。 とても助かりました。

その他の回答 (1)

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

2. は私なら (1) にするだろうな、と思いました。 someone who ... の方が、人間の場合にはふさわしいように感じたからです。 5. は私は (4) を選ぶと思います。 her trip は現在から見て過去のことなので、時制を1つずらして完了形にするのでは? 6. は迷いましたが、質問者さまの答えで良いと思います。 enough は「形容詞・副詞・動詞の後におく」と辞書にありましたから。

omameonna
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 参考にさせていただきました!

関連するQ&A

• 早稲田理工学部の文法問題

はじめまして。 The essential of administration is to let every citizen have ( ). ( )内に当てはまる最適な選択肢を選ぶ問題です。 1.her family 2.his due 3.their joke 4.what it takes 正解は2でした。なるほどたしかにわかるのですが・・・ 1はherの指す部分がわからないので不適 3はcitizen→theirと複数になっているので不適 ここまでは理解できました。 ですが、何故4はダメなのでしょうか? itをcitizenだと捉えて what it takes(市民が受け取るもの) と名詞節で処理すれば、これも問題ないのではないでしょうか? なぜ4よりも2のほうが適切なのかをご説明いただけないでしょうか?

• 英語の正誤問題について

英語の正誤問題についてです。もし間違っている場合は何がどう変わるのか教えていただきたいです。 1. Seeing the beautiful girlsmile, you'll feel happy. 2. I don't know how to do about this situation. 3. My father makes a rule to take a walk before breakfast. 4. The car salesman tempted me to buy a new model. 5. Everybody believes Tom to an honest man. 6. You should find a house to live before you get married. 7. This box is so heavy for me to lift, so I need your help. 8. This lake is dangerous to swim. 9. I ran fast enough to get to the station in 5 minutes. 自分でも答えだしてみましたが自信ないです・・・ 1.○ 2.× how→what 3. × makes a rule→makes it a rule 4. ○ 5. × to an honest →to be an honest 6. ○ 7. × so heavy→too heavy 8. × to swim→to swim in 9. ○

• 構文問題

無生物主語・SVC・SVOC構文についての問題です。問題を解いていて自信の無かったものを挙げます。解説お願いします。 1His call ( ) me the trouble of e-mailing him. アmade イhelped ウsaved エgot 2His serious illness ( ) him in the hospital for 2 months. アstayed イlet ウmade エkept 3The big earthquake ( ) serious damage to the central part of Niigata. アcaused イgot ウmade エcame 4This book is ( ) to us. アof no use イof no useless ウof not useless エof not useful 5He wanted to find out ( ) happy. アwhat to go for her イwhat was made for her ウwhat would go for her エwhat would make her 6It is necessary to make the fact ( ) to everyone. アknow イknown ウknowing エto know 7The doctor told me ( ) so much. アto stop from drinking イto stop to drink ウto stop drinking エstopping to drink

• 英文法の問題です

以下の英文の空所に入れるものが合っているか教えてください。 (1)The last question is the (most) difficult (of ) the five. () ・・・better ,best ,more ,most () ・・・by,in,of,than (2)“ (Can) I take this chair to the next room? ” “Yes,of course.” () ・・・Will,Have,Can,Would (3)You (don’t have to ) have a driver’s license to ride a bicycle. () ・・・have to, don’t have to,must ,must not

• 和訳お願いします

和訳をお願いします I don't Know what I can tell you any more. I am the bad guy ! I talked to her again, I know what is going on between you girls. I am pretty sure that You will find good man of your life. I am sorry for everything. Take care!! If you like calling me, just do it . you are good girl! I did not mean to hurt your feeling.

• この英文の意味を教えてください

この英文の意味を教えてください "It will not be difficult to find a dedication for the money part of it commensurate with the purpose and significance of its origin."

• 翻訳お願いします

Oh, you can't really speak English? Them it will be difficult when we'll meet. :) But it's ok, we'll find a way to communicate :) So, what are you doing for living? And I'd you have questions about me, don't hesitate to ask :) 少し長いのですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の書き換え問題

I looked for a word to say to her, butI couldn't find it.を ほぼ同じ意味の文に変えるとき、 I didn't know how to say to her. と I didn't know what to say to her. 上の2つの文はほぼ同じような意味になるでしょうか? 学校のテストで出た場合、両方とも丸でしょうか?

• 構造分析お願い

What an American values is not the mere possession of money ,but his power to make it as a proof of his manhood;once he has proved himself by making it,it has served its function and can be lost or given away. In no society in history have rich men given away so large a part of their fortunes. A poor American feels guilty at being poor, but is doing nothing to increase it, what can the latter do but take to drink? これの訳と構造分析お願いします。 さいごのbut is noting ~の主語はどこに行ったんですか?

• [英語] 最も近い意味を持つ語を教えて下さい><

最も近い意味を持つ者は何ですか?教えて下さい>< 1. Jackie couldn't get over the death of her pet Labrador dog. Q: get over (1) employ (2) overcome (3) examine (4) interrupt 2. Her father was brought up in a small town. Q: brought up (1) grown (2) raised (3) risen (4) sought 3. Don't you think she takes after her mother? Q: takes after (1) follows (2) helps (3) obeys (4) resembles 4. They went through hard times when they were younger. Q: went through (1) enjoyed (2) experienced (3) tried (4) made 5. It is easy to find fault with other's accomplishments. Q: find fault with (1) watch (2) comment (3) praise (4) criticize