• 締切済み

ジャクソン5の歌詞でわからない部分があり質問させてください。

ジャクソン5の歌詞でわからない部分があり質問させてください。 有名な「The love you save」という曲のサビで 「stop!the love you save may be your own,darling take it slow,or someday you'll be all alone」 という部分です。 後半は「ダーリン、焦らず行かないといつか君はひとりぼっちになってしまうよ」ということだと思いますが、前半がどうも明確にわかりません。 君がとっておく(大事にしておく)愛(=the love you save) は君自身(=your own) かもしれない(=may be) という意味なんでしょうか。 でもそれだとつまり何がいいたいのかはっきりわからず、やっぱり違うかなとモヤモヤしています。 英語に詳しい方、ぜひ教えてください。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数10

みんなの回答

• tatsu01
  • ベストアンサー率18% (292/1540)
回答No.1

大昔、フィンガー5がカバーしていましたね。 フィンガー5版の歌詞を記憶をたどって書くと 「恋は大事なもの あせらないで人を見ることさ いつか恋を失くしたら 君は一人ぼっちさ 傷ついてしまう」 この後、晃と正男の掛け合いが入ります。 その娘に恋している男の子が、他の男の子たちと仲良くしているのを見てやきもちを焼いている、というような 内容の歌詞だったと思います。 ザクっと意訳するなら、簡単に他の人を好きにならないで(自分の愛/恋を安売りしないで)、みたいな感じかな?

balloon11
質問者

お礼

フィンガー5がカバーしていたんですか、知りませんでした。 歌全体からしてtatsu01さんのおっしゃるような意味ということは わかっていたのですが、歌詞を全部覚えて歌っていても何だか ~ may be your own の辺りがすっきりしなくて… ご回答ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• マイケルジャクソンの曲(主にジャクソン5)に詳しい方に質問です!

まだまだマイケルのファン歴が浅いので、詳しい方に教えていただきたいことがあります。 ジャクソン5のCDが欲しいという友人がいるので、誕生日にプレゼントしようと思っています。友人のリクエストと私の好みを合わせて、次の曲を含むアルバムを探しましたが… ・I WANT YOU BACK ・ABC ・THE LOVE YOU SAVE ・I'LL BE THERE ・DANCING MACHINE ・SHAKE YOU BODY ・CAN YOU FEEL IT ・BEN ・MUSIC AND ME 希望通りにうまくまとまっているはずもなく、どれとどれを買ったらいいか悩んでいます。また、現在日本でジャクソン5のCDを出しているのはユニバーサルミュージックだけなのでしょうか。他にもあるようですが、混乱して、ますますどれを買うべきかわかりません。 他力本願で非常に申し訳ないのですが、これとこれを買えばいいのではというご意見がありましたら、ぜひ教えてください。よろしくお願いします!!

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you

• マイケルジャクソンの曲を探しています

マイケルジャクソンの「The love you save」の曲を探しています。ジャクソン5時代に収録されたものではなく、1980年頃以降に収録されたものがあれば、教えていただきたいです。 もし他の人がカヴァーしていれば、それも教えていただけるとありがたいです。 よろしくお願いします。m(^^)m

• 歌詞の意味

I'll be your CLOWNIt's time to loveの意味を 教えてください!!お願いします

• 「時さえ忘れて」の歌詞の大意がつかめません!

ロジャース=ハートの「時さえ忘れて」という曲をジャズで弾きたいと思い、歌詞を調べたのですが、後半部分の意味が全く分かりません。 自分で訳せたところの訳やわからないところを書いておいたので、助けていただけないでしょうか。 I didn't know what time it was, then I met you. (あなたに逢っているときは、時間さえ忘れてしまう) Oh what a lovely time it was, how sublime it was too! (ああ、なんてすてきな時なんだ、なんて幸せなんだろう) I didn't know what day it was, you held my hand. (あなたが私の手を握った日、一日が過ぎるのを忘れてしまった?) Warm like the month of May it was and I'll say it was grand. (それは5月のように暖かく、この上なく幸せなことだった) Grand to be alive, to be young, to be mad, to be yours alone! Grand to see your face, feel your touch, hear your voice say I'm all your own! (ここのGrand to beの意味がわからないため、何を言っているのかわかりません) I didn't know what year it was, life was no prize. I wanted love and here it was shining out of your eyes. I'm wise and I know what time it is now. 後半部分は全くどうしていいかわかりませんでした。 特に最後の「 I know what time it is now. 」の部分、「私は今何時かわかる」これは、冷静になったという意味ですか?? もう歯が立たない状況です。よろしくお願いします。

• この歌詞の意味 みなさんが訳すとどうなりますか?

歌詞を添付するのはダメかもしれないですが・・ この曲の和訳を見ると・・・・となっていましたが イマイチ意味がわかりません 人により意味が微妙に変わってくるかと思うのですがドンナ意味か教えてください。真剣に考えています。 よろしくお願いいたします。 それと・・・もう1つ この曲は 結婚する相手の事を想って歌ったうたですか? それとも結婚できないが大事な友達へ向けて送った歌ですか・・? What would you think if I told you I've always wanted to hold you I don't know what we're afraid of Nothing would change if we made love So I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover 'Cause I know in our hearts we agree We don't have to be one or the other Oh, no, we could be both to each other Yes, it's a chance that we're taking And somebody's heart may be breaking Ooh, but we can't stop what's inside us Our love for each other will guide us So I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover 'Cause I know in our hearts we agree We don't have to be one or the other I've been through you You've been through me Sometimes a friend is The hardest to see We always know when It's laid on the line Nobody else is as easy to find So I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover Yes, I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover 'Cause I know in our hearts we agree We don't have to be one or the other Oh, no, we could be both to each other

• you’ll be your 〜文法解釈

添付ファイル文章にある you’ll be your own compassについて質問です。 「あなたはあなた自身のコンパスだろう」が直訳だと思うのですが、文法的理解ができないです。これは副詞的目的格というもので、inが省略されている?という理解であっているのか分からないです。 you’ll be (in) your own compass 「あなたは自分の人生の目的、ゴールから外れていないだろう。」 解説宜しくお願いします。

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします。

アメリカのカントリーミュージックにNobody's Darling but Mine という綺麗な曲がありますが、CPの翻訳ではいまいち、感じがよく解りません、どなたか英語の得意な方いらっしゃいましたら訳して頂けないでしょうか?宜しくお願い致します。 Come sit by my side, little darling, Come place your cool hand on my brow, And promise me that you will never Be nobody's darling but mine. Be nobody's darlin' but mine, love, Be honest, be faithful, be kind, And promise me that you will never Be nobody's darlin' but mine. You're as sweet as the flowers in the springtime, You're as pure as the dew on the rose, I'd rather be somebody's darlin' Than a poor boy that nobody knows. My mother is dead and in heaven, My daddy has gone down below, Sister has gone to meet mother, And where I'll go nobody knows. Goodbye, goodbye, little darlin' I'm leaving this cold world behind, Promise me that you will never Be nobody's darlin' but mine. Be nobody's darlin' but mine, love, Be honest, be faithful, be kind, And promise me that you will never Be nobody's darlin' but mine

• 追悼 マイケル・ジャクソン

みなさんが、ここに残るマイケル・ジャクソンの曲ってなんですか? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33XPuLXJ6p0 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6bARIaMhCM Will you be there I'll Be There Rest in peace, I miss YOU. "there" は 『こころのなか』

• 和訳お願いします!

和訳お願いします! 自分でも調べてみたのですが、お恥ずかしい話、文章がつながりません… 宜しくお願いします。 Nobody loves you like I do I belive I can meet you someday I belive you'll come back to someday I'll be waiting foryou forevr Don't forget about me. I'll cherish you and your family