• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:eBayにチャレンジしているのですが、英語に苦闘中です。)

eBayで英訳の苦闘中!HELPをお願いします!

chiaki163の回答

• chiaki163
  • ベストアンサー率50% (6/12)
回答No.2

全てのグッズがそろっているかです。   in english は英語で書かれているか?という意味です。 グッズが本でもないかぎり、作品が英語かって事だと思います。 ただ主様がその作品自体を出品していないとすると、グッズが英語かということになるきがします。  

関連するQ&A

• 英語分かる人(>o<)

How is it going in school with the English?の意味を教えてください(>o<)

• eBayで出品者からもらった返事の英語の意味

先日eBayにてアメリカから送られた商品が破損していました。 商品へのダメージは初めてでしたが、返品依頼を出品者に送りまして、その返事の冒頭はこのような内容でした。 Hi, Yeah I'm going to have to take this up with eBay on the 3rd. This item was sent in good condition.(以下略) 全文の内容は「おそらく輸送中の破損じゃないか」という内容でしたが、ここで理解できなかったのが" I'm going to have to take this up with eBay on the 3rd"の部分です。 take ~~~ up には複数の意味があると思うのですが、イマイチ文脈からつかめません。 個人的には、返品依頼を出したのが9月末ということから「(10月の)3日にこの件をeBay(の担当者)に連絡するつもりです。」のような意味と取りましたが、あまり自信がありません。 とりあえず受け取った直後に出品者からの質問に答える内容の返事をこちらから送りましたが、それに対する出品者からの返事が数日たった今も届いていないのも心配です。 どなたか英語、並びにeBayに詳しい方、上記部分の意味を教えてください。

• eBayへ出品できず、困っています。

eBay初心者です。皆さんの助言頂きたく質問します。 eBayで出品しようとすると下記エラーで困っています。 ■PayPalはプレミアムで承認済みになっているます。 ■eBayとPayPalのメールアドレス、ID、パスワードは同じものを登録済み。 両サイト同士のリンクに問題があるとしても どうしたらよいものでしょうか? (自動ロゴ挿入=ON、PayPal Preferred=ON) Attention! Thank you for participating in global trade on eBay. In order to begin selling your items on eBay sites not associated with your home country, you will need to take a few steps: 1) You will need to have a PayPal account that has been "Verified". Click on your country of eBay registration below to understand how to complete that process. 2) Once you have a PayPal account that is "Verified", please link your verified PayPal account to your eBay account.

• EBAYで、買い手の言っている英語がわかりません。

EBAYで、買い手の言っている英語がわかりません。 私はEBAYで品物を売っている者です。 Aさんが、ある品物を$200で落札しましたが、支払いをしてくれません。 やがてAさんから下記のメールが来ましたが、何を言っているのかよくわかりません。 (文中の Mr. B は、2番手の入札者です。もしMr.Bが入札しなかったら、Aさんは$130 で落札することができました) Hello, why is it possible, that Mr. B made bits to get out, what my best bit is, and then he took back his bit with your admission. I will wait for your explanation. 意味がわからないので、もういちど丁寧に説明してくれといったら、下記の返事が来ました。 it is not fair, that Mr B was able to cancel his highest offer (his highest bid). I got an email, that he cancelled his highest offer after looking what my highest bid was. So I will not pay $200 for the book. After cancelling all offers of Mr B (starting 05.09.10 at 22:25:17 o'clock MEZ) the fair price will be $130 You have to lock out Mr B. If you will not do it, I will mail to ebay. それに対する私の答え Did you confer with Mr B? I do not know the content at all. And, it is not related to me at all. And, I have not received the report from Mr B. Therefore, I cannot delete the tender of Mr B. What fault do I have? Because you made a successful bid with $200, you have the obligation to complete dealings. I should pay EBAY the commission. Please E-mail to EBAY. それに対するAさんの答え I want to pay $130. I contacted ebay and i am waiting for a message. Aさんは何を言っているのでしょうか? 私が読み取った意味は、 「オークション終了前に、Bさんが入札をキャンセルすることをAさんに伝えたが、結局キャンセルされずに、Aさんの落札価格は$200になってしまった。出品者はBさんの入札をキャンセルすべきである。そうすればAは$130で落札できるはずなので、Aは$130しか払うつもりはない」 ということで正しいでしょうか? ちなみに、私は、Bさんからなんの連絡も受けていません。 私はAさんに(英語で)なんと答えるべきでしょうか?

• ebayに出品できません。

ebayに出品しようとしたのですが、下記のようなメッセージが表示されて、出来ませんでした。 何が原因なのか教えてください。 Thank you for participating in global trade on eBay. In order to begin selling your items on eBay sites not associated with your home country, you will need to take a few steps: 1) You will need to have a PayPal account that has been "Verified". Click on your country of eBay registration below to understand how to complete that process. 2) Once you have a PayPal account that is "Verified", please link your verified PayPal account to your eBay account. If you already have a “Verified” PayPal account, and are still receiving this message, you need to link it to your eBay account. Once you have a verified PayPal account that is linked to your eBay account, you will be able to sell an item on any of eBay's sites worldwide. For instructions on how to become PayPal Verified or how to link your PayPal account to your eBay account, please click on the site of your eBay registration below: Australia| Austria | Belgium | Belgium French | Canada | Canada French | France | Germany | Hong Kong | India | Ireland | Italy | Malaysia | Netherlands | New Zealand | Philippines | Poland | Singapore | Spain | Sweden| Switzerland| Taiwan | Thailand | United Kingdom | United States | Other Note: If you registered on Germany, Austria or Switzerland, you can complete verification through PostIdent or ID Verify instead of PayPal. Please click on the site you registered with for instructions.

• ebayとヤフオク 警告文??

2か月ほど前にebayで海外の方から自作のゲームカードを買いました。 趣味が変わったから不要になったので、ヤフオクでそのゲームカードを出品しました。 すると数日後にebayで購入した出品者よりメッセージが届いて 【I sell not my cards to find them on yahoo. From now on I am going to cancel all future bids】と書いてありました。 ??と思ってエキサイトで調べてみると的確な翻訳ではなかったので良くわからなかったのですが、 私からの入札は今後キャンセルしますという内容で合っていますか? あとそのメッセージの表示欄にはebayからか、 【 This member has a question for you. 】 Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. という文字と 【Marketplace Safety Tip】 Keep your money safe - never pay for items with cash or instant money transfer services, such as Western Union or MoneyGram. In the past some sellers have exploited these payment methods in order to defraud buyers, so eBay has banned them from the site. ◾Received a Second Chance Offer email? Double check that it's genuine: Second Chance Offer emails come directly from eBay and are shown in your My Messages. ◾Trade safely. Beware of anyone who contacts you about buying or selling outside of eBay. When you trade outside of eBay, you're not able to leave feedback or take advantage of protection programs and case resolution tools available on eBay. Report an inappropriate email. ◾eBay helps guard your privacy and online safety when you use our messaging tools. If you and the member you're contacting haven't bought or sold from each other recently, our tools may make both of your email addresses anonymous. が記載されていました。 これは警告文でしょうか? なんか怖かったのでとりあえず出品を取消ました。 ebayで購入した商品をヤフオクで売るのは違反なのでしょうか?? 所謂、転売に当たる行為なので禁止されているのでしょうか?? 和訳も含めて教えてもらえると有難いです。

• eBAY(イーベイ)で質問が出来ない

初めて参加します。宜しくお願い致します。 どなたか、相談に乗って下さい。 国内のオークションはたくさん取引してるのですが たまたま見た『eBAY』オークションで気になったのがあったので 出品者さんに質問しました。 出品者さんは英語圏の方です。 私は、英語はほとんど(全く)話せません。 そして、私はeBAY初参加です。 気になっていた商品には落札者がいて、売れてしまったものだけど 出品者さんの他の商品もたくさん購入したかったので ダメモトで、売れて終了してしまった商品のページから 出品者さんに、同じものがないか質問しました。 出品者さんは英語でお返事してくれて 多分ですが、メーカーに在庫があるか聞いてみるので 一週間待って欲しいと連絡がありました。 そこで 回答してくれてありがとうの感謝の気持ちと 他に出品されている商品をたくさん購入したいので 日本までの送料など、いろいろ質問したくて 送信しているのですが、うまく送れていないようなのです。 最初に質問したやり方は、 終了してしまったページにある『Ask seller a question』から送信しました。 件名は自動的に商品の名前になり 題名は一覧から選べました。 今回の質問のやり方は、 同様に終了してしまったページにある『Ask seller a question』から してみたのですが 件名は前回のように商品名ではなく『Message from eBAY Member』になっています。 そして、下にランダムに表示される数字が出ていて、入力し 『send』を押すと My Messages:Contact Memberと題名がなっていて その下に警告のマークっぽい 赤い三角の中に、赤い『!』が表示されていて In order to maintain safety in the marketplace, eBay may require additional verification when you are listing, bidding or communicating with other eBay members. At this time, we ask that you complete one of the following verification processes: Verify using a Credit Card Verify using SMS if you are registered on eBay China Verify using SMS or Credit Card if you are registered on eBay India For additional information regarding Credit Card verification, please click here. If you have received this message when attempting to communicate with an eBay member using the Contact eBay Member function, you may still contact the seller of an active listing without completing the verification process. Click on the “Ask seller a question” link found directly on the item listing below the seller’s User ID. To contact the buyer, click on the “Contact the buyer” link on the item listing. {e12601-154440x} となっています。 訳せないので、何が書いてあるのかわからないので 翻訳ページで試してみたのですが、わかりませんでした。 とりあえず、自分のページのクレジットカードの登録とかしてみたのですが 同じ画面になっています。 また、一番目に質問したものの回答が、出品者さまからあったので そちらのメッセージに返信する形で 質問を入れても、同じ画面に行き着きます。 そもそも、何度も試してしまってるのですが、 質問は相手に届いているのでしょうか? 私の『My eBAY』→『My Messages』→『Sent』にも 2回目にした質問は載っていないし 登録しているE-mailアドレスにも、質問のコピーが届いていません。 気になっている商品の質問をしてしまったし どうすればいいか、とても悩んでいます。 1週間後に、また出品者さまから連絡があると思うのですが その際も、どうやってお返事したらいいかわからないので 皆様に質問致します。 どなたか、助けて下さい。 宜しくお願い致します。

• eBayで出品中にエラーが出てしまいます。

アメリカのeBayで出品手続きをしていたら以下のようなエラーが出てしまいました。Paypalの登録が完了していない…?というような内容だと思うんですが、先日フランスeBayに出品した際にはちゃんと登録できて金銭の受け取りもできました。 何がよくなかったのかお分かりの方がいましたら教えていただけないでしょうか? よろしうお願いいたします。 You can not submit your listing due to the following problems Attention! Thank you for participating in global trade on eBay. In order to begin selling your items on eBay sites not associated with your home country, you will need to take a few steps: 1) You will need to have a PayPal account that has been "Verified". Click on your country of eBay registration below to understand how to complete that process. 2) Once you have a PayPal account that is "Verified", please link your verified PayPal account to your eBay account. If you already have a “Verified” PayPal account, and are still receiving this message, you need to link it to your eBay account. Once you have a verified PayPal account that is linked to your eBay account, you will be able to sell an item on any of eBay's sites worldwide. For instructions on how to become PayPal Verified or how to link your PayPal account to your eBay account, please click on the site of your eBay registration below: Australia| Austria | Belgium | Belgium French | Canada | Canada French | France | Germany | Hong Kong | India | Ireland | Italy | Malaysia | Netherlands | New Zealand | Philippines | Poland | Singapore | Spain | Sweden| Switzerland| Taiwan | Thailand | United Kingdom | United States | Other Note: If you registered on Germany, Austria or Switzerland, you can complete verification through PostIdent or ID Verify instead of PayPal. Please click on the site you registered with for instructions.

• ebay 地震の被害状況と今後を質問したいのですが

お世話になります。 現在ネットオークション(ebay)にて イタリアの出品者の方とやり取りをしています。 商品自体は地震前に発送して頂けましたので 無事に受け取る事が出来ました。 再度同じ出品者から商品を落札したいのですが 地震の影響で取引に応じて頂けるかを心配しています。 ・そこで地震の被害は無いか? ・私は近々、eBayにて貴方の出品物を落札したいのですが  地震による影響で取引出来ない状況になっていないか? を確認したいのです。 前者は震源から800Km離れているので問題無しとの事でした。 後者は私の書いた英文が相手に伝わらず 内容が理解出来ないとの返信を頂きました。 以下がその文面です(上が私、下が出品者のメッセージです) >I plan to tender to your commodity(Item of ebay) one of these days. >Isn't there obstacle in dealings? I don't understand this part, sorry. English is not our native language, but it's the only one we can use to communicate. なんとか相手の方に伝わる様な文章を アドバイス頂けないでしょうか? よろしくお願い致します。 (ちなみに私は英語はまるで駄目な人間です。)

• ebay この英文の正確な意味が知りたい。

ebayで落札した商品の出品者から連絡が来ない状態です。 で、商品のページをよく見てたら次の文章がありました。 「All major credit \ debet cards via: (if you choose this method, please wait invoice, NO USE "PayNow" button」 翻訳サイトで訳したんですがいまいちわかりません。 「連絡するまで入金するな」的な意味でいいんでしょうか? 落札後すぐにPaypalで入金してしまったので それが原因で連絡がこないのか知りたいです。 ↓URLの商品を落札しました。(出品者も商品も全く同じ物です) http://cgi.ebay.com/100-pcs-ICs-74141-drivers-for-IN-18-Nixie-Tubes_W0QQitemZ150281821273QQihZ005QQcategoryZ4663QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262