Which Words to Include?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Discover the key words to include in your writing.
  • Explore how certain words can enhance your message.
  • Learn how to assert your thoughts effectively.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

どの単語が入りますか?

どの単語が入りますか? vibrant assert enhance negligence prosperous cite urge scoff 1.that is not true, "he ____ firmly. 2.the accident should be attributed to the ____ of duty by the police. 3.I felt myself being attracted by her ____ personality. 4.It is common practice to begin a speech by ______ a well-known saying. 5.my conversational skills were greatly ______ during my stay in the States. 6.The town got much more _______ after the railroad was constructed. 7.At first I _______ at the idea, but as time went by, I began to think it might not be as had as it sounded. 8.My mother _______ me to find another job before I damaged my health.

• mai39
  • お礼率0% (0/84)
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数6

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • MXT500
  • ベストアンサー率67% (101/149)
回答No.2

ヒント 1. 断言した 2. 警察の職務怠慢 3. 彼女の活発な性格 4. 大いに向上した 5. 更に繁栄した 6. その考えを一蹴したが 7. 8. 私に~するよう促した。

その他の回答 (2)

• MXT500
  • ベストアンサー率67% (101/149)
回答No.3

ヒント(訂正) 1. 断言した 2. 警察の職務怠慢 3. 彼女の活発な性格 4. 引用することから (追加) 5. 大いに向上した (ずれ) 6. 更に繁栄した (ずれ) 7. 最初、その考えを一蹴したが (ずれ) 8. 私に~するよう促した。

回答No.1

英和辞典(英英辞典)で調べてください。調べても分からない場合にもう一度質問して下さい。安易な気持ちでは、英語の力はつきませんよ。NO PAIN, NO GAIN.

関連するQ&A

• よろしくお願いします

I recently told my parents about my cutting. It was not too serious, though at the time they had been getting a bit deeper and longer. That itself is not the problem however, as I have been finding ways to not do it, namely snapping rubber bands and silently counting until the urge goes away. That itselfはThat by itselfとも言えるのでしょうか?違いはあるでしょうか?snapping rubber bandsは「輪ゴムをパチリと留める」でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 高校英語の和訳教えてください

高校英語の和訳教えてください 1 Though my memory is not as good as it used to be,I remenber that, when a boy,I very nearly died of typhoid fever. 2 People will have to wear a space suit on the moon.   There will be no air for them to breathe.   In the daytime, it will be twice as hot as the hottest day in the Sahara Desert.   At night, it will be twice as cold as the coldest day at the North Pole. よろしくお願いします

• どれの単語が入りますか?

どれの単語が入りますか? vibrant assert enhance negligence prosperous cite urge scoff _______:to strongly suggest that someone do something _______:rich and successful _______:to laugh in a way that shows your contempt _______:to state firmly _______:to menrion something sa an example _______:failure to do something that you are supposed to do _______:to improve something's value, quality, or attractiveness _______:exciting and full of activity and energy

• 翻訳お願いします

1.Would you say it again sloely so that I can write it down? 2.She is not married , as far as I know. 3.A:Would you mind turning on the light? B:Certainly not. 4.She is smart as well as beautiful. 5.By the time I got there , all my friends had gone home. 6.She was kind enough to be liked by everyone. 7.You will have another chance even if you fail this time. 8.As long as I am here , you will be safe. 9.When the teacher entered the room , the students stopped talking at once. 10.Noriko couldn't go shopping because of the heavy rain.

• 英文和訳

自分の作った文に間違いがないか確かめたいです。 和訳とミスの指摘をお願いします。 Noise like beep occurs when connected my PC by USB. I used the phones out and headphone. (I have not tried used the line out yet.) Also volume is minimal, the noise sounded. And also volume is maximum, the noise sounded with the same volume before. (Noise is not gain up.) I want to fix about this problem. By the way, I tried connected to another my PC by USB. Then, noise is nothing.

• 和訳

以下の文は正しいのでしょうか? 意味もいまいち分かりません。(特にso as not to be able to hate itの部分が。。) 訳していただけると助かります。 There is the person whom I was able to come to like so as not to be able to hate it even if betrayed.

• please tell me your opinion

I do not want my house to be walled in on all sides and my windows to be stuffed. I want the cultures of all lands to be blown about my house as freely as possible. But I refuse to be blown off my feet by any. これはガンジーが残した言葉です。直訳の意味は分かるのですが、そうするといまいち分かりません。これは何を意味してるのでしょうか? 簡単に言うとどういう意味なんでしょうか? ガンジーはこの言葉にどういう意味をこめてると思いますか? 教えてください

• 英文和訳お願いします。

英文和訳お願いします。 In general, my music is just quiet because it’s not the kind of music that is supposed to be loud, there is not really anything more to it than that. It would be pretty silly to blast strings and piano at 105db. こちらなのですが、英文和訳をお願いします。どうもthere is not really anything more to it than that.のあたりが不明で・・・。

• 和訳確認お願いします

it is up to you. if you do not wanna be my friend. i am ok with that, i know it is all my fault :( それは君次第だよ。もし、僕の友達になりたくないなら、それはそれでいい。僕は自分がした過ちを知ってるから。

• 高校生レベルの英語の和訳(4)

高校生レベルの英語を和訳してください! 小テストの範囲なのですが、和訳を写したプリントを紛失してしまいました(--;) 先生に頼んでも「自己責任よ」ということで教えてもらえず……(泣) 残念ながらアホ学校のため、友人の中にはまともに訳せる人間がいません! どうか回答&和訳を教えてください!!! ◎次の文を仮定法を用いて書き換えなさい。また和訳しなさい (4)Without your help,I wouldn't be able to do it. (5)I will not give it to you,as it is not mine. (6)As my arm was broken,I could not play the piano. 1問ずつでも構いません! よろしくお願いしますm(__)m