• ベストアンサー

i made a mistake about the shipping

i made a mistake about the shipping fee. it is 15 usd not 12 usd. it can arriver 7-12 workdays. このebayを始めたばっかりなのですがこのようなメールが来てしまいました。 これは送料が不足しているという旨でしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数13

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • vigo24
  • ベストアンサー率28% (13/46)
回答No.2

先方が「送料を間違えて伝えてしまった。 送料は12USドルではなくて、15USドルだった。」と言っていますね。

wada0425
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます! お返事が遅くなってしまい申し訳ありません・・・。 取引相手からメールがあり、どうも追加でお金を支払わなくて 良いといわれました。 日本のオークションとはちょっと違うようでした。

その他の回答 (1)

• luka1122
  • ベストアンサー率51% (55/106)
回答No.1

そうですね。 送料として$12振り込んだのではないでしょうか?

wada0425
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます! お返事が遅くなってしまい申し訳ありません・・・。 取引相手からメールがあり、どうも追加でお金を支払わなくて 良いといわれました。 日本のオークションとはちょっと違うようでした。

関連するQ&A

• すみません。以下翻訳お願いします。

I always ship via Fedex. Shipping to Japan is not cheap. Anyhow, you can get this with 119 USD including shipping fee. Thanks 翻訳ソフトで翻訳すると、送料と商品代金 トータルで119$で OKです と言っているのでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳おねがいします。お金のやり取りの件です。YOU MADE A

英語の翻訳おねがいします。お金のやり取りの件です。YOU MADE A REFUND ON THE SHIPPING BUT AS YOU MADE A MISTAKE ON THE MAIL IN ORDER NOT TO WAIST TIME I MADE THE PAYMENT YESTERDAY AND YOU JUST HAVE TO REFUND ME 34 USD AS WE KNOW EACH OTHER I THINK IT WAS THE BEST WAY TO DO IT WITH MY BESTS REGARDS 宜しくお願いします

• not only A but B

のnot onlyの位置についての質問です。 1.. (A) He can not only sing a song well but can write music. (B) He not only can sing a song well but can write music. (A)と(B)ではどちらが正しいのでしょうか。もしくは、違いはありますか。 2. She not only made a mistake but...が文法書に載っているのですが、 She did not only make a mistake but...と言ってもいいのでしょうか。 宜しくお願いします。

• made my workdays

I was a victim of office bullying for years. An older woman felt the need to always comment about my hair (if it was still damp, I got to hear about it) and makeup (how I didn't wear enough of it), sometimes even in front of other employees. She took turns talking negatively about each employee. It was draining, as I was stuck in the office with her. (I had nowhere to run for years.) Others wouldn't even stick up for me or themselves; they would end up just leaving the company. I wish I had stood up for myself, because this woman made my workdays -- which made up such a big part of my life -- so long and terrible. made my workdaysはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• eBayでのバイヤーとのやりとりで

ebay初心者です。 フリーシッピング$36.50で商品が落札されたのですが 相手もお金を支払ったのですが、バイヤーさんから Hi please do not declare full total with shipping @ $34 - i saw you previously had this item listed at $23 so please declare $23 value or lower when shipping THANKS と最初にバイヤーさんから連絡がきました。 以前、私はこの商品はフリーシッピングでは出品してなくて、商品代$23.50、送料$11.00と出品していました。 バイヤーさんはそのことを覚えているみたいでした。 それで私はあまり意味がわからなかったので Thank you. Items will be shipped by SAL Flights from $ 34.50. Shipping is also included in the $ 34.50. Thank you. 送料は商品に含まれています。と当たり障りのないメールをして 早く商品を送ろうと思ったのですが hello yes thankyou i understand shipping is included in the total fee of $34.50. i am meaning the item value. please declare item as $23 dollars value not $34 which is value of item + shipping. please declare item value $23 Thanks と連絡がきました。 翻訳サイトで上の文を訳したのですが「アイテム値$23が感謝すると宣言してください。」とそんな風なことを言っています。 これはどういったことでしょうか?ちなみにバイヤーさんはPayPalでお金は支払っています。 英語は全く、わからなくてこの方が何を言っているのかわかりません。 アイテム$23.50で送料は$11.00と区別してくれと言ってるのですか? そしたら、ebay内でそのようなことはできるのですか? それとも商品を出荷する際に「小さな緑の紙(税関)」に商品代は$23.50と書いてくれと言ってるのでしょうか? まだebayもやり始めたばかりで知識もありません。どうかご教授お願い致します。

• ebayで自転車を購入したいのですが、送料が分かりません

ebayで自転車を落札したいのですが、送料が分かりません。 送料の事を色々調べてみたのですが、全然分かりませんでした。 売り手の方に問い合わせたのですが、向こうも分からないとのことでした。 発送方法はshipping agent is Kuehneという所を利用するようです。 (当方、英語が全然分からないので、翻訳サイトを利用しています) 売り手の方が言うには、このshipping agent is Kuehneは日本にもオフィスを持っていて、送料をアレンジできるとか・・・ 下記が原文です。 Yes - I can ship to Japan, but I don't know how much it would cost. The shipping agent is Kuehne & Nagel. They have an office in Japan and can arrange a shipping cost for you. That would be the least expensive because it would be a consolidated shipment. I would be happy to sell the bike to you. Thanks for your interest アメリカからの自転車の送料が分かる方、よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語→英語

アメリカのGAPサイトから転送業者さんを介して オーダーしたのですが、shipping adress を 間違えて記載してしまいました。 カスタマーサービスにメールをしようと思い 翻訳ツールで自分なりに作ってみたのですが、 I hope the change about the shipment address because it made a mistake. 通じますか?? よろしくお願いします。

• いろいろな言語が混ざった文の英訳

But eBay embrión that I can not buy the pruduct since there is not freigth carge mentioned How I can buy it ?

• 詳しい方、翻訳をお願いいたします。

ebayで出品し落札され、商品をフランスへ送りました。(商品は万年筆です) その後、以下のようなメールが届きました。 お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします。 Hi Sir, I received only yesterday your Pilot pen. This is not really your fault as you sent it quickly, I guess. The problem is rather with the carrier company you choosed. Here in France, it arrived with Chronopost company which asked me 23 U$ for the custom tax. I agree with that as Japan is not in the CEE. But they charged me 30 more U$ for presenting the parcel to the custom. The pen costed me 92 USD (auction) + 15 USD (post) + 23 USD (custom) + 30 USD (additional fee) = 160 USD ! I'm not OK with the 30 USD that I should not have to pay if you choosed another carrier company. Do you think you could something for me (the problem is that I bought this pen from you for my girld friend who intends to offer it to her brother and the final price does not match what I told her) ? Thanks in advance. Laurent Pironneau PS I think you can ask for a refund to the shipping company as they were quite slow : sent 25/11, received : 7/12

• 英語に詳しい方、翻訳をお願いします。税関免除に関する英文だと思うのですが・・・

英語に詳しい方、翻訳をお願いします。税関免除に関する英文だと思うのですが・・・ Am I correct that insurance is included in the shipping fee, but is based on the custom’s import into the USA? That would mean that there is no additional custom import fee if the shipment is made for less than $100 US dollars or is under “gift”. If it is under “gift” and is lost in the shipping to the USA, would insurance cover the eBay price? If the EBay price IS covered for insurance if lost in shipping, I would prefer to do “gift”. If there is NO repayment if lost in shipping with “gift”, then I would prefer to do a dollar amount ($100) to cover if package is lost in shipping. -Do you know what the customs import tax for the USA is on $189? Do you think that would be better? Many thanks for your help :) Sixkidmom