さまざまな文型の例文とその種類

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 文型の種類について説明し、例文を挙げました。
  • 第1文型の例文について説明しました。
  • 第2文型の例文について説明しました。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

これらの文が何型かを教えて下さい。()内は自分なりに考えてみたものです

これらの文が何型かを教えて下さい。()内は自分なりに考えてみたものです。◎The girls on the stage appeared very happy. (第2文型) ◎MIKE left his glasses on the table. (第3文型) ◎Will you keep the room open? (第5文型) ◎I bought her a lot of roses. (第4文型) ◎My father is tomatoes grew very big this year.(第2文型) ◎Will you keep this matter secret? (第5文型) ◎MIKE left his homework unfinished. (第5文型) ◎the bus left just a minute ago. (第1文型) ◎All the people in the room stood around him.(第1文型) ◎The travel agency found them a nice place to visit.(第4文型)

noname#112082
noname#112082
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • tjhiroko
  • ベストアンサー率52% (2281/4352)
回答No.1

>My father is tomatoes grew very big this year. これが意味不明ですが、My father's tomatoes grew... の間違いですよね? だとすれば、この文も含めて全問正解だと思います。

関連するQ&A

• これらの文が何型かを教えて下さい。()内は自分なりに考えてみたものです

これらの文が何型かを教えて下さい。()内は自分なりに考えてみたものです。◎The girls on the stage appeared very happy. (第2文型) ◎MIKE left his glasses on the table. (第4文型) ◎Will you keep the room open? (第3文型) ◎I bought her a lot of roses. (第3文型) ◎My father is tomatoes grew very big this year.(第1文型) ◎Will you keep this matter secret? (第5文型) ◎MIKE left his homework unfinished. (第3文型) ◎the bus left just a minute ago. (第1文型) ◎All the people in the room stood around him.(第5文型) ◎The travel agency found them a nice place to visit.(第4文型)

• 正しい文はどれですか?

この英文の中で正しい文はどれか教えてください。 出来れば他の文がなぜ間違いなのかも教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。 ア This is a story about the man and his dog which crossed Alaska togethr. イ The baseball game playing yesterday was a big one. ウ Mary can speak English more well thanany other girl in her class. エ Do you have a person whom you admire very much? オ A drowned man will catch a straw.

• 文型を教えてください。

つぎの各文の文型を教えてください。 (1)Keep your room clean. (2)The meat won't keep till tomorrow. (3)He always keeps his word. (4)Tell me when she comes back. (5)Tell me when she will come back. (6)he turned pale at the sight. (7)He turned the corner to the left. (8)Autumn turns leaves red and yellow. (9)She made a new dress herself. (10)She made herself a new dress. 次の各組の文から英文として正しいものをそれぞれ1つずつ選んでください。 (11)a,He started Tokyo dor Hokkaido. b,Did you enjoy yourself at the movie? c,Will you marry with me? d,Please answer to my question. (12)a,I had a strange dream last night. b,I've become to like college life lately. c,Could you teach me the way to the station? d,I want to enter a both. この問題を解いてみると (1)2文型 (2)3文型 (3)4文型 (4)5文型 (5)1文型 (6)4文型 (7)3文型 (8)5文型 (9)5文型 (10)4文型 (11)c (12)b となりました。 間違っているところがあったら教えていただけませんか。 間違っているところを訂正していただけると助かります。

• この文…

Don't worry! I will keep on loving you till the end! の意味って 「心配しないで 私は終わりまであなたのことを愛し続けます」 みたいな訳で合ってるんでしょうか?

• 英語を教えてください。

(1)学校までは歩いてほんの5分の距離です。 (five/ is/ it/ minutes'/ only/ school/ the/ to/ walk/ .) (2)差し当たり、私たちにはこれで間に合います。 (do/ present/ this/ us/ for/ will/ the/ .) (3)その光景は私の胸をドキドキさせるに足るものであった。 The (was / to/ leap/ heart/ sight/ make/ enough/ my). (4)新聞を読むと、世界の情勢がよくわかります。 Newspapers (going on/ informed of/ is/ keep/ what/ will/ you) in the world. 次の各組の文から英文として正しいものをそれぞれ1つずつ選んでください。 (5)a,He started Tokyo dor Hokkaido. b,Did you enjoy yourself at the movie? c,Will you marry with me? d,Please answer to my question. (6)a,I had a strange dream last night. b,I've become to like college life lately. c,Could you teach me the way to the station? d,I want to enter a both. (7)The meat won't keep till tomorrow. (8)Tell me when she comes back. (9)Tell me when she will come back. これを解いてみると、 (1)It is only five minute's walk to the school. (2)This will do us for the present.  (3)The sight was enough to make my heart leap. (4)Newspapers keep you informed of what is going on in the world. (5)b (6)a (7)2文型 (8)3文型 (9)4文型  間違っている箇所があれば教えてください。 ちなみに(7)(8)(9)は先生に間違っていると言われました。

• 文型と文の種類の問題です。

同じ意味になるようにカッコ内に適語を入れてください。 (1)There are four seasons in a year. →A year ( ) four seasons. (2)My mother cooks very well. →My mother is a very ( )( ). (3)How early you rise! →What ( )early ( ) you are! (4)I couldn’t find anybody in the room. →I could find ( ) in the room. 各文が意味の通る英文になるようにかっこ内に適語を入れてください。 (1)”How ( ) do you go to the movies?” “About once a month.” (2)I don’t see that while dog these days. ( ) has become of it? (3)”What’s the ( ) today?” “It’s December 5.” (4)”( ) was at the door?” “Tom was.” 各文には文法上の誤りがあります。誤っているところを指摘して、正しい形にしてください。 (1)”Where is the capital of Japan?” “It is Tokyo.” 指示に従って書き換えてください。 (1)This street goes to the station. (this street を尋ねる文にして下さい。) (2)You’ve met my mother. (付加疑問文にして下さい。) 日本文の意味になるようにかっこ内の語を並びかえてください。 (1)彼が試験に合格したので両親はとても喜んだ。 (happy, made, in, his, very, his, examination, parents, success, the). これを解いてみると、 (1)has (2)well cooking (3)an/ rise (4)nobody (1)long (2)what (3)fine (4)who (1)is→does (1)Where does this street go to the station? (2)You’ve met my mother, didn’t you? (1)His examination made in the success his parents very happy. になりました。 間違っているところがあれば、訂正も含めて教えてください。

• 英語のセリフから質問です

JACK: I'll never get over this. Gosh! WILL: Come on! That's not the Jackie I know. You take a lickin', and you keep on tickin'... So you can keep on lickin'. Jackが振られて落ち込んでいるところです。 Willのセリフの意味がよく分かりません。 どなたか解説をお願いします。

• この英訳文のチェックをお願いします。

実際に、引越し中でこまった会話です。 うまく言えずに悔しかったので、ここで質問します。 教科書的な英語ではなく、実際に使われている、現地で通じる英語を教えていただけると助かります。 1.前に住んでた人は、どこに洗濯機を置いていたんですか?  2.入ると・・・板の間みたいなとこがあるじゃないですか。で、さらにその向こうにドアが2つありますよね。左側の部屋です。 3.入ってまっすぐ進んでいくと、トイレと並んでいる部屋がありますよね、右側に。 ~~・~~・~~・~~・~~ 1.Where the previous resident of this house put the laundry machine? 2.Well, you open the door, you'll see the room of wooden-floor. There are two doors on the corner of the room. and the Room is Left one. 3.You enter the house, and walk straight, on the right side, we see a room next to the bathroom. that one. 恥ずかしながら、こんな感じで話しました。 ・・・もっと、かっこいい・・・というか、自然に伝わる英語を知りたいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただける かたのみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落と2段落目の前半部分となりますので、 中途半端で終わると思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He is a car owner and driver. His car is modern and green. It has the letter C or K in the brand name, makers name or in the number plate. There is a very old karma between you and your soul mate. The goes back to a past life. You may have shared more than one past life, but always this love was cut short and left unfinished, and so you are brought back together in the present life again. There will be a sense of this in the meeting, a kind of familiarity, as if you know him, but don't know him at all. Like a forgotten memory, Maybe nothing you can define or grasp, but love will begin with conversation with talk and it will just seem so natural, it will be as though you have known him all your life.

• 英文法の問題で困っています。

次の( )が文の働きとして選択肢のどれにあたるか答えよ。また、それぞれの文(1~10)が第何文型か答えよ。 【共通選択肢】 『文の働き』 (a)主語(S) (b)述語動詞(V) (c)補語(C) (d)目的語(O) (e)修飾語(M) 『文型』 (a)第1文型 (b)第2文型 (c)第3文型 (d)第4文型 (e)第5文型 1.My uncle in Paris sent (1)me (2)a nice watch. (1)me (2)a nice watch ★第○文型 2.All the students (3)in the university work (4)hard. (3)in the university work (4)hard ★第○文型 3.Write (5)your address (6)on the paper. (5)your address (6)on the paper ★第○文型 4.No one (7)pays (8)any attention to her. (7)pays (8)any attention ★第○文型 5.I think (9)her (10)very kind. (9)her (10)very kind ★第○文型 6.She asked (11)us (12)several questions. (11)us (12)several questions ★第○文型 7.I nemed (13)the dog (14)"kiwi". (13)the dog (14)"Kiwi" ★第○文型 8.The dog (15)barked (16)furiously. (15)barked (16)furiously ★第○文型 9.Will you get (17)me (18)a ticket? (17)me (18)a ticket ★第○文型 10.(19)The bus stopped (20)here. (19)The bus (20)here ★第○文型 以上です。宜しくお願い致します。