• ベストアンサー

誰か訳していただけませんか??

お父さんに書いてもらう英語の書類なんですけど、説明しなければならないし、私もよくわからないので誰か訳していただけませんでしょうか? 1,Sponsor's employer(s) and/or source(s) of income, including net amounts in U.S. dollars received per year: a.____________________$___________per year   Sponsor's position or job title_____________ b.____________________$___________per year c.____________________$___________per year 2,Sponsor's savings account(s) and/or property, including value in U.S. currency: a.____________________$___________ です。お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • boss715
  • ベストアンサー率50% (301/600)
回答No.1

これから、留学ですね、がんばってください。 1,Sponsor's employer(s) and/or source(s) of income, including net amounts in U.S. dollars received per year: a.________(1)____________$______(2)_____per year Sponsor's position or job title_______(3)______ erikitaさんのお父さんの、お金が入ってくる(給料)はどこからか?そして金額を聞いています(1)に会社の名前(2)に年収を書いてください。。(3)は役職です。 b.____________________$___________per year c.____________________$___________per year ↑これは、複数収入があるときに書く場所です。 2,Sponsor's savings account(s) and/or property, including value in U.S. currency: a.________(4)____________$_____(5)______ お父さん(スポンサー:お金をerikitaさんのために払ってくれる人)の普通預金口座の残高(ドル換算が必要:これは銀行で残高証明をドルで発行してもらわななければいけないと思うので、その金額を書けばOK)、また資産がある場合は資産をドル換算した金額で書きます。(4)に銀行名(5)に金額です。 これからの、留学生活、楽しい有意義な留学生活を送ってくださいねー。

その他の回答 (1)

• ma_
  • ベストアンサー率23% (879/3732)
回答No.2

Sponsor's employer(s) and/or source(s) of income, including net amounts in U.S. dollars received per year: 学費支給者(お父さんのこと)の会社名及びその他があればその収入源も含めたアメリカドル換算の年収額 a._会社名・収入源 $__金額__per year per year は年間当たりと言う意味。 Sponsor's savings account(s) and/or property, including value in U.S. currency: 学費支給者の預貯金額合計と他に財産があればそれも含めたアメリカドル換算額

関連するQ&A

• 希薄株??

diluted shareという言葉の解釈の仕方がわからずに困っています。 辞書をみた限りでは「株式数増大株の低下」、「希薄株」といった 意味が出ていますが、下記の文章にあてはめた場合はどうなるでしょうか。 Net income in the first quarter was $17.2 million, versus net income of $15.7 million, or $0.55 per diluted share, in the prior year period.

• asの使い方

”He became as good a friend,employer and man,as anyone in London or in the world."という文で、as の使い方と意味が分かりません。詳しく説明していただけないでしょうか?

• 添削してください

*全文訳していただかなくて大丈夫です。 The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP, or food stamps) is a federally-financed but state-administered program that provides food assistance to people of limited income and assets. President Trump’s Fiscal Year 2018 budget proposes making states partially responsible for financing SNAP, phasing in the state share of spending to 25 percent in six years. In addition, this option would make more narrow reductions to the program, including eliminating increased benefits for those getting low-income energy assistance, tightening work requirement waivers for able-bodied adults, and limiting automatic eligibility (regardless of income and assets) to those also receiving low-income cash benefits. かなり長いので全文訳していただかないく大丈夫です。 ここで言われていることを簡単にまとめると、 「国家管理プログラム=低収入、および低資産の人々に食料(?)の援助をすること」 *これは資金(お金)ではなく、食料を援助する、ということですよね? そして最後の文章なのですが 「低所得者でこのプログラムの支援を受けている人の増加をなくす(減らす?)。優秀な成人の労働条件の撤回を強化する。」 その後がわからないのですが(and limiting automatic eligibility (regardless of income and assets) to those also receiving low-income cash benefits.)こちらを簡単でいいので訳していただけないでしょうか? また、私の訳文が違っていたら、そちらも訂正してもらえると有難いです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文(数学?)の問題がわかりません

The anticipated income from an investment is $40000 per year for the first 5 years and $30000 per year for the remaining 5 years of life. The desired rate of return on the investment is 12 percent. The salvage value at the end of 10 years is expected to be 20 percent of the first cost. Determine the first cost that will result in the 12 percent return. Ans.:$219,700 考え方と途中式をお願い致します。

• 下記の英文を訳してくださる方はいませんか?

Economic dependency can be generated by other kinds of dependency that appear in old age, including physical and mental dependency. Physical dependency results from illness or injury, which can require a nurse or house-keeper and in effect reduce the pension income usable by the old person to the poverty line. Mental dependency can result from loss of memory, orientation, or judgment, which in turn may result from physical illness or injury, especially brain disease or injury. If severe enough, the person needs a nurse or housekeeper, again reducing usable pension income. お願いします。

• 邦訳をお願いします。

下記英文を日本語に訳していただけませんでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。 1. Fraud detection rates have risen from 3 per cent to 8 per cent of claims, cutting the group's theft payout by 12.1%. 2. $11million in potentially fraudulent motor insurance claims saved by using the system, analyzing 18,500 claims with over 23% being repudiated or withdrawn. 3. 13% reduction in the costs associated with outsourced investigations 4. Deterrent effect reduces number of overall claims from 12,000 per -year to 6,000 per year over five years.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

We're going to see my partner's family, including her 25-year-old child, who has acted like a sullen brat since we married 10 years ago. As in, has not spoken to me or acknowledged me in any way and treated my partner poorly as well. https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/carolynhax/s-2138279 As in以下の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• お願いします。英訳してください。

大学に提出しなければいけないものなんですが、お父さんに書いてもらう書類なので誰か英訳お願いします!!Universities in the United State are required to have verification of adequate financial support before admitting an international student for study.Southwest Texas State University requires that this form be completed and submitted by the financail sponsor of the prospective student prior to enrollment.Additionally, documentary proof that the financial sponsor possesses sufficient financial resources for at least on year's total expenses must be attached to this form.Completion of this form does not imply admission or acceptance. INSTRUCTIONS:This form is to be completed in English by the prospective student's financial sponsor only.Please type or print clearly in ink.All requested information must be provided.Additional information may be provided on a separate paper. お願いします。

• 英語で「10万人当たりの自殺者数(自殺率)を年代別にみると、20代が2

英語で「10万人当たりの自殺者数(自殺率)を年代別にみると、20代が2年連続、30代は3年連続で、過去最悪の数字を更新している。」 といいたいのですが、それってThe rate of suicides of 20s and 30s was the worst number in two and three consective year per 100000 people でしょうか?年代別って表現がどうしてもわからなかったのではしょってしまったのですが、、、、

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

Plus, the income uptick has helped me double-down on my debt repayment: My car is now paid off, and I expect to cancel out my student loans by the end of this year. Some people may not understand my journey, but everyone’s priorities are different—and I’m happy I fulfilled mine by scouting out jobs with higher salaries and kicking my savings habits into overdrive. double-down on my debt repaymentと kicking my savings habits into overdriveの訳をよろしくお願いします