• 締切済み

イギリスビザについて。この文章の意味は?

学生ビザの申請準備をしています。英語の意味が良くわかりません。UK Border Agencyのサイトに No further or subsequent grants will be made under Tier 4 (General) Student if you have already completed 3 years studying for courses below degree level since the age of 18, if you apply for further leave for below degree level courses. The 3 year time limit will not include time spent studying below degree level under the student rules that were in place before 31 March 2009. The restriction is only applied to permission to study that is given under Tier 4. とあります。私はすでによその国で3年間専門学校に通っているので、ビザは貰えないのでしょうか?それとも学校に通っていたのは2009年3月以前のことなので、大丈夫でしょうか?

みんなの回答

• hamaendou
  • ベストアンサー率35% (120/336)
回答No.1

解答が付かないので 以前この様な事で忠告させていただいた事が ありますが、 学問・英語のカテゴリーでお聞きになると 英語の達人が教えてくれます。 ただし、丸投げではなく分かる範囲で自分なりの 訳を付けるといいでしょう。

kotooo1
質問者

お礼

ビザの事がわかる方にきいた方がいいのかと思ってこちらに質問してしまいました。ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 意味を教えてください

メールを送ったら以下のようなメッセージが届きました。 This is the Postfix program at host air.***.ne.jp. I'm sorry to have to inform you that the message returned below could not be delivered to one or more destinations. For further assistance, please contact <******@***.**.jp> If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the message returned below. The Postfix program <**-*@**-*.ne.jp>: host tgms.**-*.ne.jp[***.***.***.**] said: 550 Invalid recipient: <**-*@**-*.ne.jp> どういう意味か教えていただけないでしょうか。

• アプリケーション

学校に前の学校で習った内容についてのリストを提出しなければならないのですが、 そのリストについて説明(前説のようなものなど)を付け加えるとしたら どんな英文が良いかどなたか教えてください。 大体このような感じの流れの文章に合うように回答して頂けるとありがたいです。 Dear (学校1), The list below is courses that I took in (学校2). Please consider this for the application. Thank you.

• To the degree that~の意味

洋書でこういった文章がありました。 To the degree that its fitness for duty is regularly undercut by the tricks of profiteer, we naturally will use it less and will be less able to cope efficiently with the decisional burdens of our day. 上手く訳せませんが、前半部分のthatより後ろは「その(簡便な意志決定の)本分に対する適応性が、暴利をむさぼる者による策略によって頻繁に弱められる」、後半は「私たちは当然それ(簡便な意志決定)を使うことが少なくなり、現代の、決定を下すことにかかる負担に、ますます上手く対処できなくなるだろう」という意味だと思います。 この文のto the degree that~って日本語ではどうなるのでしょうか? 「~の範囲に」「~の程度に」では意味を成さないですし・・・ 「もし~とすれば」と訳せばしっくり来るように思えますが、辞書でdegreeを調べてもそういう訳は載っていません・・・ お分かりになる方、教えて下さい。よろしくお願いします。

• エラーの英語の意味がわかりません。

続けての質問ですいません。 エラーの原因がわかりません。 This is the Postfix program at host hakase.htb.co.jp. I'm sorry to have to inform you that the message returned below could not be delivered to one or more destinations. For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster> If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the message returned below. The Postfix program

• どのような意味でしょうか?教えて下さい。

ある旅行社にメールを送りましたらこのようなメッセージが かえってきました。送れていないということでしょうか? 二回ほど送りましたが二回ともこのメッセージです。 どうしてもメールを送りたいのですが・・ 以下のことはどのような事がかかれているかわかりますでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。 This is the Postfix program at host mail.asahi-net.or.jp. I'm sorry to have to inform you that the message returned below could not be delivered to one or more destinations. For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster> If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the message returned below. The Postfix program

• 留学したいです。大学サイトから、訳さなくてはいけな

The Associate in Arts in Communication Studies for Transfer (AA-T) is designed for students as both a terminal degree as well as for those planning on transferring to a California State University. Upon completion of the associate degree, the student is eligible for transfer with junior standing into the California State University (CSU) system. Students will be given priority consideration when applying to a particular program that is similar to the student's community college area of emphasis. 大学の学位とかに関する、文章です。ちなみに、コミカレです。 留学経験者、英語が普通に話せるかたに訳してもらえると幸いです。 翻訳サイトで、訳した文章は個人的に好みません。 こんな、わがままな条件を理解してくれる、優しい方に回答をしてもらいたいです。

• このmailの意味は??

xxxx@ezweb.ne.jp にmailしたところ↓の返事が返って来ました。 これは XXXXというIDは存在しないということでしょうか? それとも拒否されてると言うことでしょうか?? 宜しくお願いします This is the EZweb Mail program at host lsean.ezweb.ne.jp. I'm sorry to have to inform you that the message returned below could not be delivered to one or more destinations. For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster> If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the message returned below. The EZweb Mail program <xxxx@ezweb.ne.jp>: unknown user

• この文章がわかりません

The Democratic Reform Party (DRP) anounces that it will hold a special press conference for all interested media representatives beginng at 2:00 p.m on Thursday, April 24. (1)all interested media representatives beginngのところの構文がわかりません。 (2)interestedの意味がわかりません。興味のあるメディアって何ですか???

• 次の英語の文章の意味を教えて頂けないでしょうか?

グーグル翻訳やヤフー翻訳でも意味不明でして、 長くて申し訳ないですが、 概略だけでも教えていただけないでしょうか? eBayでオーストラリアに送ったものが、調べると既に届いているはずが、 届いていないと連絡があり、ケースをオープンされてしまいました。 バイヤーにEMSの追跡番号をお知らせして 届いているという結果を見せた後のメッセージです。 Reference 06432905 Update for Investigation - 06432905 Dear Frank Thank you for your International Post Express enquiry regarding item EJ484359992JP you sent to you from Japan. I'm really sorry that it has taken so long to get back to you. We are working hard to get back to everyone as soon as possible. We have investigated your issue with the delivery centre and the delivery staff concerned, and they have advised the they are unable to confirm delivery. I understand that this is disappointing but as a result, and moving forward to claim for compensation please contact your sender in Japan. Please note that under the Universal Postal Union agreement, the sender is the rightful claimant for this service. This means that any compensation or postage refund will only be issued to the sender, please contact the sender if you need to discuss this further. I hope that this information has clarified the matter and been of some assistance. Please let us know if you have any f

• メッセージの意味が解りません・・・

This is the scanmail program at host secsmtp***(数字です).nifty.com. I'm sorry to have to inform you that the message returned below could not be delivered to one or more destinations. For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster> If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the message returned below. The scanmail program POSTPETのPOSTMANで友人にメールを送りました。 相手はOUTLOOKだと思いますが、上記の様なメッセージと共に返送されてきてしまいます。 相手が言うには「ノートンセキュリティーを使っているから拒絶してるかもしれない」と言うのですが、 上記のメッセージが何を意味するのか解る方いらっしゃいませんか?