• ベストアンサー

つたない英語ですが...添削お願い致します。

以下の内容をメールで送ろうと思います。 お恥ずかしながら英語は苦手です^^; 添削、助言をお願い致します。 ----------------- クリスマスは◯◯で過ごしたんですね。 ◯◯からの手紙で知りました。 クリスマスカード、組み立てる事は出来ましたか? どんな新年を過ごしていますか? 日本はお正月休みがあります。 私はお寺に参拝に行きました。 写真送りますね。 ◯◯はとても暑い様ですね。 からだに気をつけて過ごしてください。 それでは。 --------------------- Hi、◯◯. Did you spend Christmas in ◯◯? I knew it letter from ◯◯. Were you able to construct a Christmas card? What did you spend New Year ? Japan has New Year holidays. ☆I went to the temple for worship. ☆I went to the pay homage at a temple. Please find the pictures attached. Is ◯◯ very hot? I wish you a safe and healthy life. Hope to see you soon. ---------------------------- なんだかカチカチな文章になってしまいました....。 しかも疑問系ばかりです。 クリスマスカードの組み立ては組み立てるカードを 送ったのでこう書いたのですが.....。 ☆部分はどちらが良い表現でしょうか。 参拝、と言うニュアンスが伝わるかどうか。 申し訳ありませんが助言を頂くとありがたいです。 宜しくお願い致します。

• kkemjy
  • お礼率79% (130/164)
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数6

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • love_pet2
  • ベストアンサー率21% (176/826)
回答No.3

全体として素晴らしい英文だと思います。 ただ少し修正したほうが良いかもしれない箇所がありますので、理由も添えて書き直させていただきました。 ***************************************************** Did you spend Christmas in ◯◯? → So you spent your Christmas in ○○? (質問者様はそのことをすでにご存知だったわけですので「ではクリスマスは○○で過ごしたのですね?」という内容の文が良いと思い、修正させていただきました。) I knew it letter from ◯◯. → I knew it from ○○' letter. ("I knew it letter"は文法的におかしいです。) Were you able to construct a Christmas card? → Were you able to build up a Christmas card? ("construct"はちょっと大げさな表現になるかと・・) What did you spend New Year ? → How are you enjoying your new year? (過去形だと新年の終わりに「どういう年だったか」を尋ねているような感じになるので修正させていただきました。) Japan has New Year holidays. → We have New Year holidays in Japan. (原文でも宜しいですが、自然な文に修正させていただきました。) ☆I went to the temple for worship. ☆I went to the pay homage at a temple. → I visited a temple to offer prayers. ("I visited a temple."だけでも意味は十分に通じると思います。"pay homage"とすると「誰か」に敬意を表する為という感じになりますので、ここは一般的に「祈りをささげる、参拝する」の意味の"offer prayers"にしました。"temple"の冠詞は"a"でいいと思います。) Is ◯◯ very hot? → I hear it's very hot in ○○. (質問者様はご存知の事実のようですので「~と聞いているが(=~だそうですね)」という感じの文に修正させていただきました。) ***************************************************** 以上ですが、お役に立てれば幸いです。^^

kkemjy
質問者

お礼

わかりやすく丁寧なご回答ありがとうございました。 色々な言い回しがあるのですね、難しいものです^^; 頑張ってメールします。 ありがとうございました!

その他の回答 (2)

• cherry77_
  • ベストアンサー率23% (291/1261)
回答No.2

I knew it letter from ◯◯.・・・knewだと「知っていた」となり、今は忘れていることになります。ここでは heardかlearnedを使います。 Were you able to construct a Christmas card? ・・・ be able toよりも manage toかsucceed inの方がいいでしょう。また、 constructというのは建物とか道路を建設するという意味なので、ここでは put~togetherを使います。 What did you spend New Year ? ・・・ WhatをHowに変えましょう。 Japan has New Year holidays. → We have holidays called oshogatsuyasumi(holidays of the New Year) in the beginning of the January. I went to the temple for worship. → I visited to a Buddhist temple in order to make a wish of the Year. It is the Japanese custom.

kkemjy
質問者

お礼

わかりやすく丁寧なご回答ありがとうございました。 例文も参考になります。 ありがとうございました!

回答No.1

----------------- クリスマスは◯◯で過ごしたんですね。 ◯◯からの手紙で知りました。 クリスマスカード、組み立てる事は出来ましたか? どんな新年を過ごしていますか? 日本はお正月休みがあります。 私はお寺に参拝に行きました。 写真送りますね。 ◯◯はとても暑い様ですね。 からだに気をつけて過ごしてください。 それでは。 --------------------- Hi、◯◯. Did you spend Christmas in ◯◯?→OK I knew it letter from ◯◯. ※これはよく分からない気がします I knew it with letter recieved from marumaru Were you able to construct a Christmas card? これも大体分かる気がしますが簡単に Could you make a Christmas card you were talking about?? What did you spend New Year ? これも簡単に How were your New Year holidays?? Japan has New Year holidays. これはなくてもいいきがします。 ☆I went to the temple for worship. ☆I went to the pay homage at a temple. ※Anyway, I went to the temple for worship to pay homage to the temple, in New year holidays. Please find the pictures attached. see Is ◯◯ very hot? I wish you a safe and healthy life. これも意味は分かるとおもいます Hope to see you soon.

kkemjy
質問者

お礼

わかりやすく丁寧なご回答ありがとうございました。 参考にして頑張ってメールします。 ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 英文の添削お願いします!

以前もここでお世話になった者です。ここで頂いたアドバイスを元にして、自分でも、英会話の試験の課題である質問文に対する解答を作ってみました。おかしな点や、こっちの表現のほうがいい、というものがありましたら是非教えてください。なるべく簡単な言い回しだとありがたいです。 テーマ:お正月 質問文⇒What did you at New year? 考えた回答→I bowled with my cousin. (いとことボーリングをしました。) ⇒What did you eat? →I ate dishes for the newyear .It was very nice.(おせち料理を食べました。おいしかったです) ⇒Did you go back to your hometown? →I went to Osaka to back.And I met grandparents.(大阪に帰省しました。そして祖父母に会いました。) ⇒Did you get any money from your relatives? →30000yen was got as the new year present.(3万円をお年玉でもらいました。) ⇒How long is the New Year vacation in Japan? →From December20 toJanuary8 was.(1/20から1/8が休みでした。) ⇒How is the weather during New Year in Japan? →I think the weather was nice throughtout the New Year holidays. (お正月中はずっと晴れてたと思います。) 時間の都合でとりあえずこれだけですが、後日また追加いたしますのでよろしくお願い致します。

• 英語の添削をお願いいたします

どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Good afternoon. こんにちは。 I think you were busy on weekend, but did you sleep at night? 週末は忙しかったと思うけど、夜は眠れましたか。 How was Okinawa? 沖縄はどうだった? I think you must be tired. きっとすごく疲れたでしょう。 I spend time with my sister to had a lunch or shopping. 私は妹と一緒にランチやショッピングをしてすごした。 Sometime I would like to go to your town to see because I have never been there and also want to know where you live. いつかあなたの住んでいるところへ遊びにいきたい、行った事ないし あなたがどんなところに住んでいるのか知りたい。 It will getting colder so please be careful not catch a cold. だんだん寒くなるので風邪などひかないように。

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

The first thing that comes to mind are anniversaries. Your wife says “Don’t buy me anything this year. That necklace you just bought me at Christmas was all I wanted.” Or, “Let’s not buy each other gifts this year, instead, let’s go to that new restaurant we’ve been meaning to go to, or maybe spend a couple nights at a hotel at the beach.” WATCH OUT! It’s a ploy, a trick to see if you remembered those Jimmy Choo shoes she showed you in Vogue Magazine three months ago.

• 英語の添削

今度英語で発表することになったのですが、一応考えたのですが自信が無いので添削をお願いします。 Good afternoon everyone. My name is ○○ and today I am going to talk about my favorite trip. This year I went to Malaysia with my friends. Malaysia is a country near the equator. Everyday the weather is very nice so there was very hot. But I enjoyed this trip and want to go to Malaysia again. I will tell you about three reasons why this was my favorite trip. First, Malaysian food was very delicious. There are many races so we can eat various food such as Indian and Chinese and so on. I was so happy to eat Nyonya food. Nyonya food is mixing Malaysian food and Chinese food. Malaysian food taste mostly spicy but everything was very delicious. Second, Malaysia has many famous historic building. I went to Kuala Lumpur and Malacca. I went to tour the Twin-Tower and the Blue Mosque. Twin-Tower is the third highest around the world. In Malacca, I rode a trishaw. Trishaw is like "Zinrikishya". It looks beautiful and the view of outside is wonderful. Finally, I went to Spa. Malaysia is famous for Spa so Malaysian people often reserve the Spa. To my surprise, there is a bath with a lot of flowers. the massage make me feel very comfortable and happy. In short, this was a great trip. if you think to go to foreign countries, I want you to go to Malaysia. I think you will surely be a wonderful trip. おかしければ文章自体を変えてもらってもかまいません。 添削よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の添削お願いします。

語学学校を卒業するにあたりスピーチをしなければいけません。 文章を考えたのですが添削してもらえますか? Thank you everyone,especially.....Thank you my friends. I've spend in here for three months.I could have a lot of friend and experience.I had a great time in here. I want to talk about a lot more if there is an opportunity to meet you again.So,I'm going to continue to study English for improving my English level. I'll miss you.Have a good school life.Thank you. よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Duff McKagan recently spoke on the Standard Ass Rock Show to support the DeLeo bros (and Kretzel's) decision to boot frontman Scott Weiland from Stone Temple Pilots. “The Stone Temple Pilots guys, they had to do what they had to do. I completely [chuckle]… I understood what they had to do. I think they got a lot of backlash from STP fans, but what are you gonna do? They did the thing they needed to do, and good for them – they're healthy guys and good fellows, guys you pull for if you know them and you understand what they went through. “I went through the same thing with their singer and it's really frustrating. It's utterly frustrating when things are going good and one guy's kind of dragging it down. Or dragging it sideways at least … Sideways … I'll say sideways.”

• 添削を宜しくお願い致します。

こんばんは、いつもお世話になっております。 自分なりに英文にしてみたのですが・・・ それなりの英文メールになるように 2つ添削宜しくお願い致します<m(__)m> 【たとえ私が”NO"と言ったとしても、 あの日私が日本に帰国する日、空港であなたから”さよなら” を言ってくれると信じてました。 だから私から連絡をしませんでした。 あの時あなたの私に対する気持ちすべてが理解できました。】 even if I said "no" that day when i come buck to japan, I bireavied you say me "good bye" from you. that why i did'nt contact to you from me. that time i understand your feel 【日本でリラから日本円に両替できる銀行を見つけました】 I found a bank exchand lira from japanese yen in japan. 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語添削お願い致します。

その人のことが頭から離れないのであれば恋愛しているのだと私は思う。 本を読んでいる時や、電車の中で景色を見ている時や、音楽を聴いている時も 中学の時の同級生である。彼女は美人で学校の成績も常にトップでなによりピアノが好きな子だった。おしとやかな性格と女らしさに惹かれていた人も少なくないはずだ。 体育祭のリレーでバトンを手渡された際に応援された時は嬉しかった。 音楽の授業では、その子と席が隣になったこともあり、胸がドキドキして話すことができなかった。私は恋に堕ちた。これではいけないと思った私は彼女と進展したいと思ったので、美術の授業の時に思い切って話しかけた。好きな食べ物は何か?兄弟はいるのか?どこの高校に進学するのか?部活は何をしているのか?彼女は落ち着いた口調で顔色一つ変えることなく話した。華奢な少女の醸し出す雰囲気はどこか大人らしい。しだいに緊張が解けて親しくなり、2学期に思い切って彼女に自分の思いを伝えた。彼女の返事は期待に沿うものではなかったが、私と彼女は励ましあった。お互い志望校に合格することを。 数日後、私と彼女は無事志望校に合格した。高校はどちらも違うところへ進学した。 私は彼女に感謝している。彼女に接したおかげで高校受験を頑張れたのだと…。 それから10年ぶりにインターネットのブログで彼女に再会した。 彼女は現在中学で音楽の教鞭を執っている。休みの日も生徒たちのことで頭がいっぱいで多忙だそうだ。 I think I’m in love with someone if I can’t get her out of my mind. For example, when I read a book, view a scene on the train, and listen to the music. She was a junior high school classmate. She is beautiful and always has a top grade of studies , and she loves to play the piano. Many students must be fascinated her elegant and famine character. I was happy that I handed a baton and encouraged from her in race on the sports festival. I had a chance that we were next to seat at music class, but I couldn’t talk this is because my heart was always beating. This is not good situation I thought. I fell in love with her. I jumped in with a comment in order to get along with her at art class. What is your favorite food? Do you have a brother or sister? Where are you going to advance school? What clubs do you belong to? She had no nervous and not change her face. An atmosphere of little girl’s create an aura seemed to be mature. We opened gradually up and I told her my mind. Her answer was not good but we encouraged each other for entering the high school we want. A few days later, we passed successfully but she went to another high school. Thanks to meet her, I did my best for the entrance exam of high school and got a good experience.10 years later, I met again her on the internet blog.

• 英語の手紙書きました。どなたか添削お願いいたします

以下ですが、ホストマザーへ久しぶりに手紙を書きました。 間違いを直してほしいです。よろしくお願いいたします。 英語: How have you been? I hope you have been doing well How was your Xmas? Did you go to U.S. to see your family? In Xmas, I went to the church to listening their song and then back to home and gave present to my younger sister. They were very glad it, one present is kick board and the other one is the carry bag for kids, inside was in cookies. so quite. Do you remember my friend Mami? we met the school in N.Y. where you take me to before I return to Japan. This year she had participated in a == marathon race and was able to complete it. I don't like marathon but just wanted to see you there. How is your shoulder? Have you completely healed? Sometime I am thinking and feeling that if you ware my mother, I am happy because you have education- minded, you are interested in a lot of culture or sports or arts, and you have good thinking for things and cheerful disposition. but my mother is the opposite... Of cause I love my mother, but I just sometime thinking about those things... If so, it could be filled with meaningful thoughts of my life. I vividly remember as if lived in U.S. all things was yesterday and am thinking about U.S. almost everyday. I will send you email sometime. please take care of yourself. 日本語: 元気にしてた? あなたが元気であることを願っているよ。 クリスマスは家族に会いにアメリカへいったの? クリスマスに私は教会へ歌を聴きにいって、それから家へ戻って姪たちにキックボードと、子供用のキャリーバックをあげたらすごく喜んでいた。中身はおかしが入ってた。かわいい。 ところで、私のまみちゃんて友達覚えてる? 前にあなたが車で送ってくれた学校で出会った子。 彼女は今年アメリカのマラソン大会に参加して完走したんだって。 私はマラソンは嫌いだけど、あなたに会いにそこへは行きたかった。 あなたの肩は大丈夫?完全に治った? 時々私は、もしあなたが私の母親だったらって考えたり、そうだったらうれしいなって思う。 あなたは、教育熱心だし、文化やスポーツ、美術などにも興味が強くて、そうしたら私も意義深い人生を送ってたかなって思う。 もちろん私の母を愛してるけど、あなたとは反対だから。 今でもそこで生活をしたことが昨日の事のように思えるし、毎日考えて思い出す。 また時々メール送ります。 お体お大事にしてください。

• A:Where did you go then?

A:Where did you go then? B:I went to Okinawa. A:What did you see there? B:I saw beautiful sea. beautiful sea ですか? the beautiful seaですか?