• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.2

How I wish ~ で、「~できたらどんなにいいだろう」という意味ですから、この how を「感嘆」の分類に入れてもいいと思います。 私の手元の辞書(「スーパーアンカー英和辞典」第2版)には、副詞の how の項の「感嘆文で」というところに、How we laughed! (私たち笑いに笑ったわ)という例文が載っていました。ご参考までに。

その他の回答 (1)

• Oubli
  • ベストアンサー率31% (744/2384)
回答No.1

how muchの略ではないですが、意味は似たようなものです。

noname#106755
質問者

補足

このhowはいかにとかどれほどとかの感嘆の意味のhowですかね??

関連するQ&A

• I wish I could have p.p?

仮定法 I wish を使った表現の質問です。 「君と一緒にいられたら良かったのになあ」は I wish I had been with you.ですよね。 I wish I could have been with you.は、仮定法過去完了の形をとっていないので 間違いですよね? 過去の事実と反対のことを述べるとき、I wish プラス'could' を使えますか?

• 訳して頂けますか

今、オーストラリアに帰省中の英語の先生からもらったメールです Oh Yukeko, how I wish I could lay out the whole of my holidays with you so far all in one go. If I could snap a story within my fingers, I would. But I am no elf or a fairy. So you might need to hold back and await another one of my emails. But do tell us what you have been up to. lay out が分かりません。そこが分からないので、なんとなく全体が分かりません・・・。

• How だけの感嘆文について

(1)How I wish I could see you soon! 「すぐにあなたに会えたらどれだけいいか!」 (2)How I envy them. 「うらやましいなぁ」 こういうHowの使い方もあるんだなぁと勉強しました。しかしHowの後はもしかして、muchとか省略されていたりするのでしょうか? 普通の文を書いてHowを付けただけで、感嘆文で作れると思っていいのでしょうか? (3)Did you know just how much I care and how I thanked you for always being there. クエスチョンが無いnativeの文で、しっくりこないのですが、これも「私がどれだけ気にかけているか、そこにいつもいてくれていることであなたにどれだけ感謝していたか、あなたはわかっているの?」という文もあるのに、(1)(2)のような使い方は感嘆文としてやっぱいいのでしょうか? (4)(5)と作ってみました。これは感嘆文として使っていいですか? (4)How I got sureprised by his words then! (5)How I thanked you for helping me! 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 下記を日本語に訳してください。

下記を日本語に訳してください。 長くてお手数ですがよろしくお願いします。 ↓ i always looks forward to meet you, to hug you, sleep together with you... talk while listening to a music eat delicious food together went outside and have fun with you . when the moment i can see you i will immediately hug you and tell you how much im happy that i got to see you... an i wont waste an hour not feeling happy with you. if i will be given 1 wish i will wish to see you immediately so i can tell in front of you how much i care for you and im happy being with you. 以上です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語 未来形の問題です

()内の語をwillかbe going toの未来形にする問題です。 I'm so excited! Tomorrow____in Paris. -I wish I could go with you.(Sara and I/be) 解説もお願いします。

• I wishの文の返答は?

I wish you were with me.の返事はどう返したらいいのでしょうか。 わたしもそうしたかったと返す場合は、Ifeel the same way too.で 通じますか?I wish I could では変ですか?

• 英語得意な方お願いします><

自分で書いて英語詞です よかったら感想ください>< the memory of spending it together it's seeming to disappear few how many things have i done that i wanted to do with you i believed what you said and thought that you would be back someday im still waiting you do you see how much i need you? you dont stay with me even if i wish so much even if i wanna hear your voice you dont let me do so but i cant dislike you everytime i part from you i hold my tears so you won't notice if i cried i wonder if you'd come back what can i do for you to come back here? im still looking for the answer do you see how much i need you? you always disappear from here so easily you dont tell me anything true it hurts this much but i cant dislike you i wonder if we could go back like befoe there's a me that's still expecting but the more i expect the more it becomes painful so much that i cry i know how much i want to see you i really need you

• 翻訳して下さい。

(1)So are you! (2)How could I ever know how much she loves me? この意味を教えてください!

• 和訳お願いします><

i wonder if we could go back like before there's a me that's still expecting but the more i expect the more it becomes painful so much that i cry i know how much i want to see you i really need you 和訳お願いします><

• I wish I would go

I wish I would go with you. という文は検索してみても、9件ほどしかヒットしません。どうして、この文は成立しないのでしょうか?