• ベストアンサー

英語の翻訳おねがいします。オーストラリア人からの英文です。宜しく御願いします。

英語の翻訳おねがいします。オーストラリア人からの英文です。宜しく御願いします。 That's okay and thankyou so much fir your immediate attention and response. I appreciate your honesty, I'll let you know when it arrives and once again don't worry you apology is accepted.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • nekomac
  • ベストアンサー率43% (162/371)
回答No.2

fir → for you → your として訳します。 直訳にしますと That's okay and thank you so much for your immediate attention and response. それは大丈夫ですし、(何かは私はわかりませんが、たぶんあなたの謝罪に対する返事)あなたの素早い配慮と返事にとても感謝します。 I appreciate your honesty, あなたの正直さ(率直さ)に感謝します。 I'll let you know when it arrives それが着いたらお知らせします。 and once again don't worry your apology is accepted. 繰り返しになりますがあなたの謝罪は分かりましたので心配しないでください。 となりますので、当事者であるご質問者は既にお分かりのように、 ご質問者の素早い対応に感謝するとともに、品物が着いたらお知らせするので心配しないで下さい、と言っています

その他の回答 (1)

• alice1865
  • ベストアンサー率32% (107/334)
回答No.1

あなたが誠実な方であると認めます。 それが届いたら連絡します。 繰り返しになりますがあなたの謝罪は受け入れていますからご心配なく。

関連するQ&A

• 英語得意な方翻訳お願いします!!

長文になってしまいますが翻訳お願いします!! 1, ahm to forget me?why? I did wrong with you? If I heve sorry take care. gudluck to your date take care both of you. 1の文章は嫌味を言ってる感じですか? 2, ahm nothing I`m not angry with you. If I`m not respond to you that I love you because I` m shy but I like you and I love you also because your family is very humble in our family sorry if I hurt you don`t worry. 3, okay for now on hehe ah your in house already okay. 1 2 3 とも何を言ってるのかさっぱりわかりません。 翻訳お願いします!!

• 英文を和訳して下さい。お願いします

That's okay! Having friends help you can be a good way to learn. I can't wait to see how you do on your own ^^ When did you study English before? Oh, and I can't find the first email, what was your name?

• 翻訳機から以外で英文にして下さい。

(1)私は自分の顔写真を撮るのは好きではありません。 (2)今あなたに送信できるようないい写真を持ってないから、今度いいのが撮れたらあなたに送信します。 《ここからはちょっと質問なんですが…》 (A氏)How are you?→(B氏)I'm fine thank you and you?→(A氏)I'm fine thank youまでやりとりしたら次にB氏が返す言葉ってThat's goodかOkayて返せばいいんでしょうか?

• 今日の星占い英文の翻訳をお願いします

You get all fired up over some issue that might not be important to anyone but you. That's okay, as now is your chance to educate folks -- go to town and let your passion move the crowd.

• 翻訳おねがいします。

旅行に行くんだけど行き道はひとりだから不安という話をしてたら以下の文章が来ました。 よくわからないのでどなたか翻訳おねがいします。。 As long as you are aware of your surroundings and be careful that's all you have to worry about.

• 英文メールの翻訳お願いします!

英語のメール内容について翻訳お願いします。 これはどういう意味になりますか? i wish i could talk to you. i appreciate your honesty so much. i'm not sober right now so my word my not be the smartest. to be so open mind about whole thing...for that i think you're super awesome, and i wanna get know you better. 出会ったタイミングとか似てるとことか、(なぜかのこだけ日本語) whatever this is i'm super greatful that i met you man! and i'm so sorry if i hurt you and you're girlfriend. i can be very selfish and lonely, and i'm trying to change it. just take time i guess. 友達として最高の子を好きになってしまいました。 外国人です。 でもその子は友達として僕を好きと言ってくれてます。 旅行誘ったら私たちはそれ以上にはならないよ!それでもいいな行くよ!とも笑 でも本当に最高の子なので、 気持ちを伝えまして 「これでさよならするのは嫌だから親友になろうよ。僕にとってそれはつらいけど、そらならいつでも会えるから。本当に君は可愛くて魅力的で最高。出会えてよかった。最高の人だよ。」て頑張って英語で伝えましたところ、 上記の文が。 なんて言ってるんでしょうか??

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します‼

毎度申し訳ないですが、英語の得意な方、こちらの翻訳お願いできますでしょうか。宜しくお願い致します‼ Don't try so hard. I want you to enjoy your time when your bit working and take care if your horse. In happy the way you can speak english now. I think of you too and think if the happy day we spent together. I don't ever think about your english is bad so don't worry!!

• 大変でも英文の翻訳お願いします。

アメリカの服屋さんから以下のメールがきました。大変でも翻訳おねがいします。 I just wanted you to know that I am out of town Sunday thru Thursday (Nov. 11-15) I will be available via email for questions and inquires, but orders will not be submitted until I get back home on Thursday morning. As always, we appreciate your business and enjoy your weekend! Thank you,

• この英文で大丈夫でしょうか(>_<)???

Our vacation would be about $1500.00 per person. Are your parents ok to have extra costs for your travelling? に対して、 大丈夫です。 一緒に連れて行ってください。 →That's okay. No problem. I want to go with you. で大丈夫でしょうか? 合ってますか?

• 英文翻訳お願いします。

アメリカの靴屋さんにブーツを頼んだのですが、以下のメールが写真つきできました。 大変でも翻訳お願いします。 Today we received your Nicksboots order which you placed with us. We received them with black eyes and hooks rather than the nickel like you had specified. I attached a picture of your boots. If you are okay with the black, I can send them out immediately. If you want the nickel; it will be another 2-3 weeks. Please let me know what you would like to do in regards to your order. 多分、少し間違って作ってしまったというメールだと思うのですが、そのままでいいので発送してほしいという英文の作成していただけると助かります、