• ベストアンサー

訳せません・・

As Seneca, a Roman, said nearly 2000 years ago,"There will come a time when our descendants will be amazed that we did not know things that are plain to them. We have discovered much but many discoveries are reserved for ages yet to come, when memory of us all will have been forgotten. Our universe is not much unless it has something fo every age to investigate. Nature does not reveal her mysteries once all for all." 全訳をしているのですが、 何かポイントや、上手い言い回しはありませんでしょうか。。 最初の1文目で既に手こずっているのですが・・。

• r0b1
  • お礼率71% (125/174)
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#202629
noname#202629
回答No.3

直訳をすると There will come a time when our descendants will be amazed that we did not know things that are plain to them. 我が子孫達にとって明白なことでも我々が知らなかったことがあることに驚く時が遣って来るであろう。 We have discovered much 我々は多くのことを発見したが、 many discoveries are reserved for ages yet to come, when memory of us all will have been forgotten. その多くは、我々のすべての記憶が消え去ってしまうであろう次の世代のために有るものであり Our universe is not much unless it has something fo every age to investigate. その時代ごとに何かしらの真実を求めないといけないことが無い限り、我らの人類にそれ程多くの真実が存在すると言う訳ではない。 Nature does not reveal her mysteries once all for all. [と言うのも]自然は全ての神秘を曝け出すことなど有り得ないからです。

r0b1
質問者

お礼

なろほど。。 どうもありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (2)

noname#102281
noname#102281
回答No.2

ローマ人としてのセネカは、およそ2000年前に「私たちの子孫が私たちがそれらに、明瞭なことを知らなかったのに驚いている時は来る。 私たちは、多くの発見が長い間私たちのすべてに関する記録が忘れられてしまうだろうときがくるであろうということを発見した。 私たち人類は、調査するかぎり、あらゆる期間、何かがある。 自然ははっきりと神秘性をみせたりしない。 すいません。 Our universe ・・・の行がどうしてもうまく訳せませんでした(>_<) Senecaはセネカという哲学者を知らないと難しいかも http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%82%BB%E3%83%8D%E3%82%AB あまりお役に立てなくてすみません・・・。

r0b1
質問者

お礼

いえいえ。 どうもありがとうございます。

回答No.1

平易な文章なので、最初の文章から順番に訳していけばいいと思いますよ。 特に、手こずられている最初の1文目は機械翻訳でもうまく訳してくれます。 お試しあれ

r0b1
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 「セネカ、ローマの、そして、前述のおよそ2000年前として・・」 というような感じの訳で合ってるんでしょうか。。

r0b1
質問者

補足

↓の訳全く違いますね、、ごめんなさい

関連するQ&A

• この文章を日本語に訳してください。

この文章を日本語に訳してください。 We will not have any of the 1:150 variants, but may have some of the 1:100, 1:50, and other variants remaining once we go through our in-store pre-orders. If you are interested in those, please make all further contact through our store's e-mail at sales@ilovespidey.com. We do not use ebay to conduct non-ebay sales. We will also need to calculate international shipping prices for you if we are sending to Japan.

• 訳を手伝ってください。お願いします。

We must accept the good and bad in ourselves. However,when we come to judge others,it is not by ourselves as we really are that we judge them, but by an image that we have formed of ourselves from which we have left out everything that offends our vanity, or would discredit us in the eyes of the world. that we have formed of ourselvesはimageにかかっているはわかるのですが、 that offends our vanity, はeverythingにかかっているのですか? from which weの先行詞はimage このimageを元に戻すと、どこに入るのですか? 訳してみても、ぱっとしません。 どなたか訳を教えてください。 お願いします。

• この文章を日本語に訳してください。

この文章を日本語に訳してください。 Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Everything we have in stock for ebay will be listed in our store. While not all of our inventory is listed on ebay, you are welcome to check our website (www.mycomicshop.com) if you would like, for a more extensive selection of titles. We also have an online Want List, if you are interested in signing up. If an item is not in stock on our site, you can add it to your want list, and you will be notified as soon as a copy becomes available. Please understand that ebay orders and orders from our site can not be combined.

• 短い英文の和訳お願いします!!

I have learned that we humans tend to be happier when we are where we belong rather than trying to be someone that is not really who we are. 確認したいのでよろしくお願いします!

• 英文を訳してください

英文を訳してください アメリカから商品を輸入しました。 輸入先からメールが届いたのですが 内容が理解できませんでした。 訳していただけますでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。 Call Tag Fees Effective Immediately For all orders that we generate a call tag for, should the product that is returned be the product that was ordered and it is not defective, you will be charged for the call tag and shipping fees. We are increasingly getting product back that is the correct product that was ordered, but it was reported that the customer received an incorrect item. We have always paid for these fees and not passed them on when the error was not at fault of Our company . We will no longer pay for un-necessary returns. Thank you for your support in this matter.

• 英語の和訳お願いします(留学書類)

文章の途中までしか載せてませんが、こちら側で訳せたためです。 よろしくお願いします。 Please note that we will not have linen(blankets,pillow,sheet..)available when students move in. Students will have the choice of going shopping when they arrive(we will have a van that takes students shopping) or purchase them sent(so they are ready for you). To Purchase Linen now... Use these steps to purchase linen and assure that your linen is sent to the residence hall and waiting for you when you arrive:

• 訳お願いします(>_<)

That's great. We will look into the vacation details as well as how much it will cost you. Once we have all the information I will send it to you for your parents approval. You can provide the funds when we book the vacation. の訳をお願いします(>_<)!!

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

すみません。英語圏の支社からから急なメールが来ました。通常は日本語で来るんですが急いでいるらしく英語です。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I will be discussing this matter further with our management and will give you a response this week. 〇○ will eventually go away as they have not been active this year so not too much to worry about, only thing is their website so that is why I am suggesting the launch of FB page soon so our Corporate FB page can support the launch, this way everyone will know that you’re directly supported by us, the corporate office. Another is the website, this will provide additional promotion for you doing business in Japan as we have many ideas for you and how we can support your official launch further to give wider visibility. ×× and couple of others are still our eDealers and selling on third party marketplace so I don’t think much for you to be concerned when we begin supporting your FB page and website the consumers will be able to tell the difference. ×× is our approved eDealer so I will be advising them to change the wording so it reads approved Dealer.

• どなたか日本語に翻訳してください。

どなたか日本語に翻訳してください。フィリピン人の友人に頼まれました。 意図を汲み取っていただき意訳していただければ非常に助かります。 よろしくおねがいします。 December 13,2011 It was the date when we start to work at TAIYO YUDEN. on that day I cant explain my feelings why I felt so nervous, maybe because it was my first job. I was assigned at the taping process. Honestly, at first it was hard for me to learn my process, but with the help of Yabata san and Joan san I learned a lot. I am glad and very much lucky because all of my co-wprkers are kind specially Yamada san, for his long patient when he teaching me. Before I thought that taping process is hard,before I am confused on what I am doing in my process but now I realized that I can do it. Last November 13,2012 is our 1 year here in Japan. But, still I am not that good in japanese language.But aside from studying I`m still hoping that someday I will be good in Japanese language. About the Soldering Iron, I am very much happy because I passed the test.Thank you so much to Takasaki san and Nakajima San for their effort and also for being supportive to us. For the end of this presentation allow me to say thank you for the 1 year extension of our contract. We will promise to do more our best for this company and we wish Taiyo Yuden will more works to come so that our contract will extend again for another 1 year."joke only" May all of us have a happy and peaceful new year. once again thank you so much. Jinsoo onengaishimasu hiragana deii kanji yumenai desu!

• hotmailに変なメールが!?

hotmailのメールに最近よく英語で書かれた変なメールが来ます。 Dear Reader: We sometimes approach our analysts for their thoughts on emerging market sectors we're interested in. On certain occasions, they come to us with intriguing insights of certain aspects of the market that have caught their attention. As you know our track record speaks for itself we are happy to bring you another situation with HUGE upside potential we think this could be the one that when we look back shortly everyone will be saying I should have more For more info CLICK HERE!!! Remember: Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained といったような・・・・・。 送られているのは私のアカウントの頭が似たような人のようです。 怖いのでCLICK HEREと書いてあるところはクリックしないですぐ削除していますが、これっていったいなんでしょう?