• ベストアンサー

hotmailに変なメールが!?

hotmailのメールに最近よく英語で書かれた変なメールが来ます。 Dear Reader: We sometimes approach our analysts for their thoughts on emerging market sectors we're interested in. On certain occasions, they come to us with intriguing insights of certain aspects of the market that have caught their attention. As you know our track record speaks for itself we are happy to bring you another situation with HUGE upside potential we think this could be the one that when we look back shortly everyone will be saying I should have more For more info CLICK HERE!!! Remember: Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained といったような・・・・・。 送られているのは私のアカウントの頭が似たような人のようです。 怖いのでCLICK HEREと書いてあるところはクリックしないですぐ削除していますが、これっていったいなんでしょう?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#29456
noname#29456
回答No.1

これはいわゆるスパム(宣伝目的迷惑メール)ですね。 恐らくベンチャー関連の投資の宣伝でしょう。

barney1
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 やたらにクリックしないことですね!

その他の回答 (3)

回答No.4

MSNのホットメールには、この種のものやHサイトのメールがきますね。あなたのアカウントが盗まれている=MSNの運営上の問題ですね。  対応策は、(1)ホットメール用のアカウントで英文字は使わない(2)迷惑メール指定等(3)最もお薦めは、MSN自体をアンインストロールすること(スタート→設定→コンパネ→アプリケーションの追加と削除で削除。ゴミ箱からもプログラムからも念のため削除ーーです。ウイルスもコワイですからね。

barney1
質問者

お礼

回答No.3

世界規模のフリーメール、特にhotmailにおいては見知らぬメールは多いです。 それは、単なる何かの宣伝だけのメールということもあれば コンピュータウイルス等の悪意を持って送信してきたものもあることでしょう。 barney1さんの言う通り、突然、クリックして、と書いてあるものは うかつに開けないで削除。それは正解ですね。 もっとも、知ってる人からであれば解らない英語とかで件名や本文にしないし、 仮に、懸賞とか当選!等であっても分かりやすい件名にするはずですし。

barney1
質問者

お礼

• tak_blue
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/5)
回答No.2

私もMSN使っていますが、しょっちゅうこの手のメールが来ます。 外部メールも取れなくなった(有料化)し、そろそろMSNの使用を止めるつもりです。

barney1
質問者

お礼

関連するQ&A

• わかりやすい日本語にしてください

1.Which certain guide will go with you on tours we will know the day before your trip. 2.And you can be sure that transport and guide will be ready for your tours! 3.And please don't change your plans for the tour with us as we prepare transport, guides and our schedule for you.

• 今日YouTubeからこんなメールが届いたのですが

今日YouTubeからこんなメールが届いたのですが、どういう意味かわかりません。 わかる方いますか? Hi アカウント名 We're writing because one or more of your videos is no longer viewable in the United States, due to a pre-existing claim by a copyright owner. Before we get to the details, please be assured that this change does not affect your account standing on YouTube, nor does it put your channel at risk of termination. In other words, this is not a "copyright strike." Here's why this is happening: You may have heard that we recently announced YouTube Red - a new membership that offers fans more choice in how they watch their favorite videos with features like ad-free, background and offline viewing for a monthly fee. In order to deliver a great experience for fans who choose to pay for this offering, we are updating our contracts with all of our content partners. The new terms make it possible for us to share subscription revenues with creators, providing an additional revenue stream for them beyond ad-supported YouTube revenue. The overwhelming majority of videos on YouTube are accounted for in our agreements, but there are some partners who have asked for more time to think about their options. While we work with these partners to update their terms, we unfortunately can't make their claimed videos available in the US. There are a few options that might be available to you. For example: If you believe Content ID mistakenly identified content in your video, or if you have all the rights to use that content, you may be able to dispute the claim. Visit our help center for help understanding and addressing claims.If you've received an audio claim, you may be able to remove the song. You can also take advantage of the YouTube Audio Library -- royalty-free tracks you can use for free, forever, for any content you make (not just YouTube videos). The videos listed below are being affected by this. Each video title links to more information. 「動画名」 It's our goal to make as much great content as possible available to as many people as possible, so we're actively working with copyright owners to restore these videos in the US—for both ad-supported viewers and members of YouTube Red. We sincerely hope this is a temporary situation, and very much appreciate your patience. - The YouTube Team

• 先日届いたメール文の翻訳をお願いしたいです。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。!!!。 Thank you for your very kind email and for the interest in our work. Boticca is a curated, global online market place for talented, independent designers of unique jewellery, bags and fashion accessories from all over the world. We scour the world for the best independent designers, so that our customers can discover their beautiful, eclectic pieces and inspiring stories on our website. We aim to provide emerging designers with a support platform in the often impervious fashion industry. Our work supporting designers has been lately recognised by leading publications such as Vogue, the Financial Times and the New York Times On the site, a selection of more than 160 designers from over 30 countries on 6 continents. Each designer on Boticca is provided with an account easily manageable from everywhere in the world. The site was built on a marketplace model, so we put designers in direct contact with a global audience. Please, find below a few links that could help you in better understand what we do and the way we work with designers: http://boticca.com/page/why-join-boticca/ http://boticca.com/page/designer-faq/ I would be delighted to have you joining our community of talented designers, and would be honoured to assist and guide you in creating a showcase of your beautiful work for Boticca. Any questions at all, I am here to help. I will be happy to send you more info, if needed. Please, let me know what your thoughts are. Best Regards

• フェイスブックから変なメールが来たのですが

If you sign up for Facebook, you'll be able to stay connected with friends by seeing their photos and videos, staying up to date with their latest status updates, exchanging messages and more. このように書かれたメールが携帯に届きました。 しかし、当方はフェイスブックなどやってません。 一体何で当方の携帯アドレスに届いたのでしょうか。 どこでアドレスを入手したのでしょうか

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

仕事の出張で英語圏の国に先週行ってきました。相手のウェブサイトを聞き忘れたので先ほどメールで伝えました。返事が来たんですがいまいち意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Very good to hear that your stay was wonderful and educational as we have learned little bit more about your business as well as the market and culture in Japan. As discussed our meetings will have benefits and opportunity to learn about each other and collaborate even more to increase our Japan presence and business. I will be addressing all of what we had discussed in the next couple of weeks but meanwhile for the website, what platform will you be using. Here at AAA, we use Magento platform, if you use the same platform it will be easier to transfer the contents from ours so you might want to consult with your website professional. Once again, thank you for visiting us and hoping the best for our new beginning.

• 断わりのメールについて

ある人からメールが送られて来ました。 留学生にインタビューをしているから、相手いる時間を教えて欲しいという内容です。 My names XX, I am a sophomore here at XX and am a Communications major. XX and I are currently working together on a project where we have to make a video involving interviewing people for our digital productions class. Our idea was to interview students who are from another country, having them talk about both their transitions from their country to the United States and what they prefer more from both countries. We were wondering if the two of you would be okay with being in our project. All we would need from you is a quick interview that will take approximately 10-15 minutes and videos and/or pictures of your country. Email back any times that would work for an interview! これが一応メールの内容です。 (We were wondering if the two of you would be okay with being in our project. これはどういう意味でしょうか?) で、それに対して断わりというか、全然まだ英語が話せないから質問されても理解して答えられるかわからない、と言った内容のメールを返信しようと思っています。 My English isn't very good. So I don't know I can reply well your interviews. I wish I could, but I really can't speak English well. If you are fine, I could take it. Would that be alright? Or I can introduce another Japanese Student! They can speak English than me. 「英語が本当に話せないけど、それでもいいならあなたたちのインタビューに応じます。」 というような感じで返信を送りたいのですが、上の英文でいいでしょうか? 一応軽く断わりを入れつつ、それでもいいなら…という雰囲気を出したいです。 言い方がキツかったり、失礼であったりしないか、確認して欲しいです。 宜しくお願いします。

• 下記、英文の翻訳をお願いしますm(__)m

The accumulations in those long times must brought the great progress for the band either for artists. However,"Love"for our fans was the another precious issue that we raised. They've been together for last 20 years, no matter how far we were away. Therefore,no doubt,nothing is more important than our love for them. So great to have this day with all of you. you're the ones whose desires have developed us for these 20years. i wish to go through rest of lives with you from wholeheartedly. ちなみにこの文章は、日本のロックバンドL'Arc en Ciel の20周年ツアー のパンフレットに掲載されているものです。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英作並べ替え問題

自分で考えたのですが自信がないのでお願いします 1.持ち物といえばごらんの通りの服しかありません。 I ( )( )( )( )( )( ) you see me. (but/have/in/nothing/the clothes/which) 私の答え I have nothing but the clothes in which you see me.   このin は なぜ必要ですか? 2.われわれはみな時間の短いことをこぼすくせに、持て余すほど時間があるのだ。 We all complain that time is short,(and/time/we/than/more/yet/have) we know what to do with. 私の答え    and yet we have more time than このyetの意味は? 以上 間違いがあれば教えてください。

• 英文を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップでバッグを購入予定です。そこはオリジナルバッグを作ってくるお店です。 制作してくれますか?と質問したら返事がきたんですが、どうやら業者専用の内容です。 すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 For Japan distributorship I think it would be best to discuss in person, I have spoken with our Executives and they also agree that we should meet here at the office to discuss further. We would like to hear what you have in plans, a business plan and any additional information will be helpful at the meeting for consideration. We will meet others to consider distributorship for Japan as well but we would prefer to work with companies that we’re currently working with like yourself. The time period for this will be from August 18-28th so if you would like to be considered for Distributorship, please let me know when you will be able to arrange a visit to our office. At which time we will further discuss the promotional bag. Please let me know what you would like to do.

• メールでのやり取りについて

メールでインタビューをしたいという依頼を受けたところ、このような返事が来ました。 If you are comfortable with doing the interview to the best of your abilities we would love to have you (: If not we can interview another Japanese student! Whichever you are more comfortable with. I am open to ideas, if you wanted to speak Japanese we could just subtitle it if you are more comfortable with that as well! 初めの If you are comfortable with doing the interview to the best of your abilities we would love to have you (: というのがわからないのですが、これはどういうことでしょうか? もしあなたがインタビューに答えてくれる能力があるなら、私たちはあなたにインタビューを是非したい、ということですか? I am open to ideas, if you wanted to speak Japanese we could just subtitle it if you are more comfortable with that as well! この文は、もし日本語で話したかったら、subtitle字幕をつけることも可能だよ、ってことですよね? 宜しくお願いします。