• ベストアンサー

英作文

次の日本語を英語に直すとき、合っているか添削をお願いします。 (1)その歌手が行くところには何処にでもたくさんのファンがついて来ます。 Wherever the singer goes place,many fans follow. (2)どんなに忙しくても、彼は私の電子メールに返事をくれる。 However busy,he gives an answer to my E-mail. 細かい所まで添削してくれると幸いです。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • gldfish
  • ベストアンサー率41% (2895/6955)
回答No.1

(1) whereverがgoの目的語に当たるので、placeは不要です。followの目的語は入れた方が的確かもしれません。 Many fans follow the singer wherever he(she) goes. (2)断言はしかねますが、語学問題であればあまり省略形は使わない方がいいのかもしれません。 However busy he is, he gives an answer to my E-mail.

hot39hot55
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。 解説で理解しました。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳

You should seriously follow @○○ if you're not already he's an absolutely great singer and is super sweet to his fans! 日本語するとどうなりますか? 「まだ彼をフォローしてないなら彼は偉大な歌手でファン甘いからフォローするべき」ですか? ちなみに前からフォロー済みです

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

問い:Do you like living where you live now,or would you rather live somewhere else in Japan or in the world? Why? Answer these questions as completely as you can. Use detail. Make us see and hear and smell and touch the place you are in ,or the place you imagine. Write in English on your answer sheet. I like living where I live now. I live in Gifu.there are two good reason why I like living in Gifu. First of all, there is good environment for living. Urban like Tokyo ,it is convenient for us to live in. However, there are some environmental problems such as air pollution and water pollution and etc. In contrast, Gihu is clean air and water. Moreover, there is few environmental problems. It is confortable for us to live there. Second, Gihu is a easygoing place. Urban are busy place. I like easygoing place better than busy place because I would like to act my own pace. I feel that people who live in urban are always busy and hurry. I do not want to disturb my own pace. That is all reason I want to live in Gifu

• 複合関係代名詞の前の前置詞いる、いらないについて

なんとかwhere ( anywhere, whereverなど)がついたものは前置詞at, to, in などつかないと思っているのですが、 He gives it to whoever wants it. = He gives it to anyone that wants it. でtoがつくのはわかりますが、 These things will be sent to wherever they are needed. はtoいらないと思うのですが、いるものですか? 確かに使用例は出てきますね、 These things will be sent to any place that is needed.ってできるからかな? anywhereは前置詞つかないですよね。homeやabroadなどと同じにかんがえてしまます。なんだかよくわかりません。 教えてください。

• ☆★京大英作文添削お願いします★☆(2)

H19年前期の英作文の問題の添削をお願いします。 問題 最近久しぶりに旅行して実感したのですが、田舎の夜空には星が驚くほどたくさん見えます。科学的に考えれば、汚染がなく空気がきれいだからでしょうが、風景はそれを見る者の心を映すとよく言われます。雑事に追われて忙しいだけの生活からしばしの逃避行したあの時の私は、もしかしたら、めずらしく無邪気な子供のように心が澄んでいたのかもしれません。 My recent trip after a long interval made me realise that I can see surprisingly many stars in the rural night sky. Scientifically speaking, it may be because of the clear air which is not polluted, but they often say that the scenery reflects what the viewer thinks. I was busy with one thing after another. Running away from those busy days for a short time, however, I felt that my heart might be so clear as if I were an innocent child.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

大学の二次試験で自由英作文があるのですがなかなかうまく行きません。添削をお願い致します。 テーマは、[携帯電話についてどう思うか]です。 In my opinion, cell phone was enabie us to do many things.Take an example.we can contact other people immediatly when we are late for appointmennt.And we can use it whereever we are.we need not find a public phone.In addition to, we can contact someone I want to talk wherever the person is.But contraryto their good sides,we have bad sides,too.For example,we often see someone calling on train or bus.And we often catch a phone at midnight suddenly.It is very rode and they think nothing but their conveniences.we understand such bose sides and should consider apt time and appropriate place when we use cell phone. 間違いが多いとは思いますが、どうかお願いします。

• 自由英作の添削お願いします!

携帯電話が私たちの暮らしを変えてきていることに対しての意見(50語以上) Cellphones have enabled us to give a call and mail wherever they are. So it has had a good effect on our life. However, there are many facts that people are bothered by it such as;they use on trains Therefore, they judge whether they may use their cellphone in its place and I want them to use it. お願いします。

• 再度自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

問題1 Crop plants created using the latest biotechnology are commonly called genetically modified (GM) foods. Although GM foods have the potential to solove many problems, some people are concerned about them. For example, in the United States, the world`s largest GM foods producer, labeling of GM foods and food products has been an issue. Agribusiness industries think that labeling should be voluntary. On the other hand, consumer interest groups demand that GM foods products be labeled. If labeling of GM foods is required, however, farmers and factories will raise their prices and there will be addional costs to consumers. Q. Do you think labeling of GM foods should be required? Give your opinion in about 40 words. Answer in English. {ANSWER} I think many consumers want to know what foods we eat every day are like. If I`m in their place, I will feel it uncomfortable that the imformation is hiden. So, I think labeling of GM foods should be required. [40words] 問題2 今日では、作業用、ペット型、人間型など、さまざまな種類のロボットが開発されているが、あなたは将来どのようなロボットにどんなことをしてもらいたいですか?70語程度の英語で述べなさい。 [ANSWER] I want a human robot who take care of personal needs. He always wakes me up on time, always make a breakfast for me, and always clean up in my room. Of course, I not only rely on him, but also sometimes I must do for myself. However, honestly, I`m weak only to wake up and clean up. So I want him to help me to wake up and to clean up. [ 72words] どこか間違っているところや、表現がいまいちなところを教えてください。また、何点くらいか評価の方もお願いいたします。

• 自由英作文の添削

大学受験で自由英作文があるのですが、塾にも通えず英語の先生にも添削を断られてしまったため こちらで私の書いた英作文にアドバイスや指摘をして頂きたいと思い、投稿します。 ・パラグラフ構成をしっかりさせること ・150word以上 テーマ:医学部を卒業したあと、その地域の医師として働かされるべきか。 I agree with the idea that newly graduated doctors from this university should be sent to rural areas in this prefecture for several years of compulsory service. Needless to say, doctors can establish better relationship with people living in rural areas than in urban areas. Of course, there are so many doctors and patients in urban areas that the newly graduated doctor is able to acquire latest technology by them or see vrious kinds of patients there. However, if there is a few people in rural areas, the doctor can do the almost same thing everywhere. What is more, it is the most important thing for doctor to save people's life. Many rural areas being short of trained doctors mean that if people are sick in those areas, they couldn't see a doctor and they would even die. For these reasons, I suggest that newly graduated doctors should be sent to the place which does not have enough doctors and establish a mutual trust with people living there. よろしくお願いします

• (英作文)高校生が学校に携帯 禁止それとも?

次の文のことで、お尋ねしたいことがあります。 「現在、日本の多くの高等学校では、生徒が携帯電話を持ってくることを禁止しています。これについてあなたの考えを書きなさい」 1.下にある曖昧な作文ですが、言いたいことが伝わっていますでしょうか? 字数は、気にしなくてよいのですが、100語以上を目安にしています。 添削してくださるのもとても勉強になりますが、でも、2あなた様ならどのような主張で、どう英語で表現するかを書いてくださるととても助かります。 3、下の書き方はよい書き方でしょうか?それとも悪い書き方でしょうか? 「この文は何が言いたいのかさっぱりわからない」という場合は、遠慮なくおっしゃってください。 どういう表現にすればよかったのかを、一緒に問題を考えてくださると幸いです。 []は段落番号です。 [1] I am for high school students from carrying cell phones because it is not necessary for them at school. [2] When you come back home late because of school club activities, it is possible for them to get in touch with thier parents everwhere. However, we see many bad students absorbed in using a cell phone without considering other people's feelings and ther are not aware that they are bothering other people on the train or in the bus. When their friends call them up and they try to answer the phone, they speak loudly on the phone while they are bothering other poeple. We should't allow them to carry a cell phone while they are not considerating others. [3] There seems many high school students who can concentrate on studying, though they have a cell phone. However, the fact is that there are many high school students using it by sending e-mail to their friends and our teachers told them not to use it and not to carry it in school. [4] When they get into college and they are able to be responsible for what they do, they should buy their own cell phone, not asking their parents to buy it. It is obvious that a cell phone isn't nessesary for them.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。10文あります。

英作文の添削をお願いします。10文あります。 英作文のレポートを作成したのですが、際立った間違い 直した方が良いところなど、アドバイスいただけないでしょうか。 ちなみに、文頭の最初の1単語だけは指定されています。 (1)彼女はとても几帳面な性格なので、社長秘書にはぴったりだろう。(Her) Her punctual character would be fit for her to work as a secretary to the president. (2)彼はあれだけ授業をさぼっていたのだから、試験に落ちても驚く人はいないだろう。(His) His failure in the examination would surprise nobody since he has skiped class so many times. (3)彼女が勇気ある行動を取ったおかげで、他の女性も次第に彼女に続くようになった。(Her) Her courageous act gradually led to other women following her. (4)私が心配なのは、定年後に十分な年金が受け取れないかもしれないということだ。(What) What makes me anxious is that I might not able to receive adequate annuity after I retire my job. (5)Eメールの普及により、年賀状を書くことはあまり一般的でなくなってきている。(Writing) Writing New Year's cards is getting uncommon because of the popularization of the E-mail. (6)会議の議事録をもとに、合意事項を正式な文書にまとめるのは私の仕事の一つだ。(It) It is one of my jobs to boil agreement issues down to formal documents based on the records of the meeting. (7)車で通勤することは、交通渋滞の激しい都会では合理的ではない。(Commuting) Commuting by a car isn't rational in the city which has a lot of traffic jam. (8)私が理解できないのは、なぜ彼があれほど非協力な態度をとるのかだ。(What) What I can't understand is why he takes such an uncooperative attitude like that. (9)彼が営業部長に昇進できなくて落ち込んでいるのは、彼に会えばすぐに分かるよ。(It) It will become clear as soon as you see him that he is depressing because of failure to be promoted to the position as the business manager. (10)子供達が自主的に家業を継ぐ決心をしてくれて、私達はとてもうれしい(What) What makes us pleased so much is the fact that our children voluntarily made a decision to take over our family business. 沢山あってすみません。かなり自信がないので、よろしくお願いします。