ネットで買い物した商品が届く前にメールが届きました。内容が分からないので翻訳してほしいです。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 購入した商品に関するメールが届いたが、内容が分からないので翻訳してほしい。
  • 商品代金と送料を支払った後に届いたメールの内容が分からないので翻訳してほしい。
  • 商品の発送に関するメールが届いたが、内容が分からないので翻訳してほしい。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします!

ここのカテゴリーであってるかわからないのですが。。。 ネットで買い物をしました 商品代金と送料込みの値段を支払ったあとにこんなメールが来ました はじめのメール hi, thanks for your purchase.your watches will be wrapped with bubble wrapper and put in a box with styrofom.we can only post the items on tuesday(post office is close on sunday and monday is a public holiday).we will inform you once we post and declare your items at $60 .is this ok?thanks ここで$60ドルといわれている意味がわからないのと送料$9支払っているので聞いてみました 次のメール hi there, what i mean $60 is the declaration to custom(just to write $60 in the declare form).if i declare the actual value i'm afraid thatyou may be tax in your country. i am not sure about your country tax payable.the carriage is $9 with tracking no.you already made all the payment and you don't have to pay anyhings else.thanks 追加分 hi, i will post the item in a box. i will let know the tracking no. after i post it.i think you misunderstood my good intention about shipping and custom declaration.if you have any doubt, please message me. thanks 以上です 英語に堪能なかた教えていただけないでしょうか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

丸投げの翻訳は規約違反かもしれませんが訳文は 下記の通りです: 初めてのメール お買い上げありがとうございます、貴方の時計(複数)はバブル(泡つき)の包装材料で包み発泡スチロールの箱にいれます。 私どもからの品物(複数)発送は火曜日になります(郵便局は日曜日と月曜日は公休日です)。 郵便局で貴方宛の発送が終了した時点で再度連絡をしますが品物の申告金額を60ドルとしてよろしいでしょうか? ありがとう。 次のメール 私が60ドルと言ったのは税関に対する申告金額で(申告書類に60ドル丁度と記入します)。 若し私が実際の金額で申告すると貴方の国で税金を徴収されるのではないかと危惧するからです。 輸送料は9ドルで追跡番号も付いています。 貴方はすでに支払いを済ませていますので追加して支払いをする必要はありません。 追加分 箱に品物を入れて郵送します。 発送がすれば追跡番号をお知らせします。 私が思いますに貴方は私がとった発送に関する善意の意図と税関申告に関して誤解をされているようです。 なにかご不審でもあればご連絡下さい。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をしてください。よろしくお願いします。

Hi! Your address is coming up with symbols that I am unfamilar with. Can you please send me your address in english and I will ship this right away. Thanks. Regards はじめてebayで落札をしたのですが、メッセージが読めなくて困っています。 こちらの住所を送った5日後に上記のメッセージが届きました。 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英語の翻訳

海外通販にて商品を注文したところ、以下のようなメールが送られてきました。 翻訳願います。 thanks You for Your order! There´s one problem: By mistake I don´t have the hooded jacket with stars, and the sweater with bird print in size 1y. I can offer these items in size 2-3y (they are small in size and would fit a 1y old) or I will refund the money for these items or if You wish You can cancel Your order! sorry and thanks for Your understanding,

• 翻訳お願いします。

Well all i can say to younow is you have all the information now with tracking number taro. Be patients for them to come in is all i have to say to you is: Be pateint.!.!!!!!!!!!!!! After you lasers come in to you iam sorry but i feel this whole thing was disrespectful. Espacially now with how you are acting with shipping being slow. So after you reive everything tht you paid for, I will no longer give you my service with making yiou heatsinks or buying lasers. You will quicly see how good i was to you taro when you have to buy from othert people and you dont get the same high quility stuff that i gave you. So for the final time you have all information now. BE PATIENT>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for your lasers to come in.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送完了のメールがきましたがいまいち意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I am so sorry about the delay you experienced with your order. your order has been shipped via FedEx and the tracking is AAAA, you should be able to track it shortly. Also we have shipped to you a アイテム名(0000 value) with your order. We hope that you enjoy your purchase and you will come back soon. Thank you for your support and please let us know if you have any additional questions, thanks. Hi I priced it at $AAA aアイテム名 I think that should be fine, I’ll let you know if any problems, thanks again!

• すいませんがわかりやすく翻訳お願いします。

Thanks for your reply.We would like to partially refund you.But since a dispute is opened, we are not allowed to issue a partial refund by PayPal. We hope you can understand and close the dispute first. After that we will arrange the refund for you. Also you can check that with paypal.There is no partial refund button .Hope you can unserstand that. Once you close the dispute.We will make a new order for all the items of your orginal order.Also we will send your email to *****@yahoo.co.jp to inform you the order information. Hope you can tust us close the dispute first.

• 以下の英文を翻訳してもらえますでしょうか?

メールの内容を翻訳機で訳してみたのですがよく意味が分からなかったので、上手に訳して下さると嬉しいです。 we dispatched all orders early this morning and we just your email now. it's not possible to get the unit back from the courier company now as it's a huge company handling millions of packets. the tracking no is 荷物の番号. the courier company will contact you with more details later during the day thanks

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の件でメールが来たんですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Thanks for your order, we are processing it now and we will complete the shipment today, there was an unusual delay so I will ask that they send you some free purse hooks with your order, you should get the tracking by the end of the day today, thanks.

• 翻訳お願いします。

翻訳サイトや辞書で調べてみたのですがこちらの文章が今ひとつ理解できません。 長い文章なので、大まかな訳で構いませんので、相手がどの様なことを説明しているのか 教えていただけないでしょうか。 どうかよろしくお願いします。 I want to create your indulgence and make you understand how things do work out here when it comes to the animal market.You might lack alot more experience to handle situations as sure but you need to understand we normally do accept full payment prior to any delivery,but just for the fact that you were being skeptical over sending payment upfront,we had to come to a compromise,half payment upfront and half upon delivery. I was obliged to respect our agreement,but due to the fact that,it took you so long to make payment,having gone twice to A and did not succeed and once to B,though succeeded,there was an embargo which you did make me understand.So how then do you expect me to proceed after all this doubts around??All you need to do is make your parents understand it is due to this,i am putting everything unhold and unless the remaining payment is done and confirmed,which i doubt it will,unless you prove me otherwise,before i will then proceed further as planned and you will receive your animals before i leave for Germany. I hope with your high sense of reasoning,you will definitely see reasons with me on this and there is simply no reason why you would not want to send the remaining C$,unless you know it is impossible.I am 100% willing to do business with you,so please i hope you can comply soonest,so that we get this done with once and for all and you should be expecting your animals delivered in a short run. Thanks and i hope to get a positive respond from you this time around,so as to enable me draw into conclusions. Greetings from Great Britain:)and please i want you to have no worries at all.I promise you not only as a reputable breeder,but as a christian and a father of 4,i will not fail you.Have trust and confidence in me and i assure you like never before,everything will be smoothly done,than you least expect it to!!

• 和訳をお願いします。

Okay then,i will urge you make it A$ sterling and we are up for a deal.If this is OK by you,then i suppose we can proceed further with the necessary arrangements for delivery immediately a reservation is done respectively. I will need your complete address which will enhance delivery to your location immediately we come to a compromise.I can assure you,making any transaction with me will be no risk at all,i am a legitimate breeder with a good reputation and will look forward in doing business with you now and in the future. Thanks and looking forward to hear from you and hopefully the A$ will be accepted for a pair of B including shipping to enable us carry on! よろしくおねがいします。

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分となりますので、 内容が中途半端だと思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He himself will also have numerous influential friends and acquaintances, some intellectual and some artistic and who will help you secure your own positions in life. To be seen with him and associated with him will heighten your self esteem. You like to socialize and communicate and so it is important that your soul mate is able to joins in and feel at ease with friends. Any children from the future marriage will be healthy and good looking Through this relationship you will find happiness gain new friends and socialize more your life will become more complete, your status or the way you feel about yourself will heighten.

専門家に質問してみよう