• ベストアンサー

Perl初心者なのですが・・・

自分のHPにCGIを設置したいので まずは、基本から・・・と思い Perlをインストールしました。 ActivePerl5.6なんですが、 下記のような英文で、何を入力しても Type 'help' to get started と出てしまいます。 PPM - Programmer's Package Manager version 3.0.1. Copyright (c) 2001 ActiveState SRL. All Rights Reserved. Entering interactive shell. Using Term::ReadLine::Stub as readline library. Profile tracking is not enabled. If you save and restore profiles manually, your profile may be out of sync with your computer. See 'help profile' for more information. Type 'help' to get started. ppm> 何をどうすれば通常の画面に戻るのでしょう? OSはWinMeを使用してます。

• Perl
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • i-n-p-b
  • ベストアンサー率100% (2/2)
回答No.3

ppm> exit で戻ります。 ちなみに、上記の英語メッセージは最初は気にしないで良いです。 また、「ppm」と呼ばれるパッケージ管理ツールは、そのまま利用できます。 ※ppmを利用する時が来てから詳しく調べても遅くないですよ。

その他の回答 (2)

• yurarinco
  • ベストアンサー率34% (20/58)
回答No.2

help とタイプしてリターンキーを押せば 使用方法が表示されると思いますが、 たぶん、exit とタイプしてリターンキーを 押すと通常の画面に戻ると思います。

• Spur
  • ベストアンサー率25% (453/1783)
回答No.1

状況が分からないのですが、自宅サーバですか? 自分のHPって、どこにあるのですか?自宅のPC内? それとも、自分のHPとは別に自宅のPCでperl開発環境を作りたいということ? 何も分からないのですが・・・? それから、httpdはどうしています? 無しで、いきなりperlをインストールしているのでしょうか? その場合は、どうやってアクセスするつもりです? う~ん。何もかもが分からない(~_~)

関連するQ&A

• PPMが起動しない

DBIをインストールしようと思ったら、 ppmが起動せず、前に進めないのです。 OS:WindowsXP perl:activeperl ppmを起動するにあたって、googleでいろいろと調べてみましたが、一向にできず、こちらに質問させていただきました。 スタート-プログラム-PerlPackageManagerを起動しても、すぐに閉じてしまいます。 環境変数http_proxyをセットするとあったので、 192.168.0.1とし行ってみましたが、だめです。 変数:http_proxy 値:http://192.168.0.1:8080 当方、ルーターを使っているのですが、 それが悪いのでしょうか。 コマンドプロンプトからは・・・ ppmを実行すると、 以下のようになります。 ------------------------------------------------ PPM - Programmer's Package Manager version 3.1. Copyright (c) 2001 ActiveState Corp. All Rights Reserved. ActiveState is a devision of Sophos. Entering interactive shell. Using Term::ReadLine::Stub as rea Type 'help' to get started. Unknown command 'ppm>'; type 'help' for a list of commands. ----------------------------------------------- よろしくお願いいたします。

• ベストアンサー
    • Perl
  • ActivePerl付属のPPMでモジュールのインストールができない

今回ActivePerl 5.8.6.811を使いまして、PPMにてモジュールの追加を 行いましたが、うまくいきません。 具体的にはモジュールをインストールする際、 ppm> install time-hires Error: No valid repositories: Error: 500 Can't connect to ppm.ActiveState.com:80 (connect: Unknown error) Error: 500 Can't connect to ppm.ActiveState.com:80 (connect: Unknown error) となり、レポジトリーを疑ったところ、 ppm> rep Repositories: [1] ActiveState PPM2 Repository [2] ActiveState Package Repository ppm> rep describe 1 Warning: 500 Can't connect to ppm.ActiveState.com:80 (connect: Unknown error) Describing Active Repository 1: Name: ActiveState PPM2 Repository Location: http://ppm.ActiveState.com/cgibin/PPM/ppmserver-5.8-windows.pl?urn:/PPMServer Type: unsupported ppm> rep describe 2 Warning: 500 Can't connect to ppm.ActiveState.com:80 (connect: Unknown error) Describing Active Repository 2: Name: ActiveState Package Repository Location: http://ppm.ActiveState.com/PPM/ppmserver-5.8-windows.plex?urn:/PPM/Server/SQL Type: unsupported となってしまいます。また、ルーターのログから外部にアクセスした形跡もないようです。 調べていて、このような場合は「パスが通っていない」と言われますが、 今回のケースもパスが通っていないのでしょうか? 初心者であることは免罪符になるとは思っていませんが、 皆様のお力をお借りしたいです。 私の環境は OS:win2000 Pro(SP4) CPU:Athron1.4G 使用ソフト:ActivePerl 5.8.6.811 PPM3.1(付属のもの) です。長文で読みにくくて申し訳ありませんが、よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• ベストアンサー
    • Perl
  • 違いと使用頻度を教えてください

He bade me enter the room.と He bade me to enter the room. では意味が異なりますか? 英語圏でどちらが良く使われていますか? Won’t you get your friend to help you?と Won’t you have your friend help you? はどんなふうに違いますか? 英語圏でどちらが良く使われていますか?

• 個人輸入をしたいのですが、英語を訳して頂きたいのですが!

ジンボリーの個人輸入をしたいのですが、英語がいまいち読めないのです・・・。 英語を訳す事が出来る方、お願いいたします^^ Welcome to your My Orders page. Easily access your order history here. • Click on the order number to view the complete order summary. • To check status on orders, please contact our Customer Service Team at 1-877-4-GYMWEB (1-877-449-6932) or send an email to orders@gymboree.com. • To cancel an order (only within 1 hour of placing the order), please contact our Customer Service Team. You have no active orders. ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・ Welcome to My Gymboree! We've made it simple to customize your shopping experience. • Easily create a personalized My Gymboree profile for up to 3 children. • Access each child's My Gymboree profile from the top navigation on every page. • Shop for clothes and accessories that match each child's size and style. • Find exactly what you're looking for -- quickly and easily! • Get started now by clicking the 'Create New Profile' ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・ Welcome to your My Address Book page. Save frequently-used names and addresses here. • Checkout quickly and easily by choosing pre-entered shipping addresses. •Easily edit and set default addresses. ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・ Welcome to your personalized Remind Me! page. Create customized reminders for special events and receive email notifications from us. Get started now by adding an event. 違う文を点線で区切っています。 詳しい方どうぞ宜しくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

I understand now, the bot will only run 1 Proxy at a time and only the proxy you select. If you'd like to have multiple Proxys running you will need to have multiple instances of the bot installed on different Chrome profiles. To open another Chrome browser profile/instance, click your profile name/icon at the top right corner > Manage People > and simply add another profile. You will then have to reinstall the bot from the dashboard here

• Update your Profile on Microsoft Connect Soon

本日以下のようなメールが来ましたが、具体的に何をすればいいのかもわかりません。昨日MSNメッセンジャーのログインパスワードを変えたのでそれ関係かとは思うのですが…。 わかる方、ご教授願います。 よろしくおねがいいたします Update your Profile on Microsoft Connect Soon Dear Microsoft Connect user, We sent you an e-mail in mid-May with details about an update to your Microsoft Connect profile. Now that the update is complete, we would like to ask you to verify your Profile on Microsoft Connect. You still have time to update your profile before the update becomes required and our system will prompt you to update it. Please either click on the profile reminder link on the left navigation menu or select Manage My Connect Profile at the bottom of any web page. If you have not updated your Microsoft Connect profile prior to July 23, 2007, you should expect the following when you visit and sign in to http://connect.microsoft.com on or after July 23, 2007: 1. We will present you with a Web page on which you will be asked to verify and update your profile information. After submitting this information, Microsoft Connect will use it as your profile information moving forward. 2. If you don't return to Microsoft Connect before July 23, 2008, Microsoft Connect will inactivate your account and we will be unable to contact you regarding your program participation. At any time after July 23, 2008, you can return to Microsoft Connect and re-activate your account by signing in with your Windows LiveID, and updating your profile. Thank you for your help and patience during this process, and we look forward to continuing to serve you. The Microsoft Connect Team As a Microsoft Connect user, you are receiving this announcement about an update to your Microsoft Connect profile. Microsoft is committed to protecting your privacy. To learn more, please refer to the Microsoft Online Privacy Statement at http://privacy.microsoft.com/.

• この英文ってオードリーの言葉ですか?それとも・・・

この英文ってオードリーの言葉ですか?それとも映画からのせりふですか? “Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it’s at the end of your arm. As you get older, remember you have another hand. The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others”

• パソコンを立ち上げると以下のようなエラーが出ます

パソコンはMebius PC-GP2C3Mです。 少し前からパソコンを立ち上げる際に、 下記のような英語の文章が出てきました。 okを押すボタンしかなくokを押せば 通常通り使用できるのですが、 これを出なくする方法があれば教えて頂きたいです。 パソコン初心者の為、わかりやすくお願い致します;; Application failed to initialize 0x800106ba A problem caused Windows Defender service to stop To start the service restart your computer or search Help and support on how to start a service manually

• 訳お願いします!

訳お願いします! 夢についての話です。 Not Being Able to Get off the Train If your dream is about not being able to get off the train, you may be frightened of getting to your destination. It may mean that you have started something you can't stop, and you feel out of control. Fire A dream about fire may wean that you have warm feelings, but it may also mean that your hopes are being destroyed. A fire out of control could represent your fear of being out of control.

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

翻訳お願いします 英→日 Any information will be shared with the applicant and not third parties. To help me understand your interest please share background information on your keen interest in this firm and also disclose your name and contact details in case we would like to get in touch.

専門家に質問してみよう