• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします。

murajunjunの回答

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

こんにちは。つい先日まで米国留学をしており、国際ビジネスを専攻していたものです。 「恐らく多くの経済学者は、無干渉主義の姿勢ではなく、自由貿易という姿勢が、国際ビジネスに最大の利益をもたらすと論議するだろう。」 というのはいかがでしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• 和訳教えて下さい。

度々投稿すみません。以下の英文の意味(和訳)を教えて下さい。 but exept of this noone say anything and I think the most male teacher would never change it^^ になります。 本当に切実ですのでよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳して頂けませんか。

和訳して頂けませんか。 Many people lead bad lives that would gladly lead good ones but do not know how to make the change. フランクリンの言葉です。よろしくお願いします。

• 【困っています】和訳の仕方がまったくわかりません

和訳の仕方がまったくわかりません。。。 部分部分の言っていることはわかるのですが、英文の間にthatが入ってきたり、()で囲まれた英文があると、和訳するときにどこから訳していいのかわからなくなってしまいます。文中に「,」がところどころにあると、混乱してしまいます。 英文を和訳にする時のコツはあるのでしょうか? どうか、教えてください。 宜しくお願いします。 What would be the best wold to use when describing that e.g. an icon is alternating between being displayed and hidden ; the flashing / blinking / flickering icon? Flashing is probably the best. Blinking could also be used, but the most common use of blinking is for opening and shutting both eyes quickly. Flickering usually signifies that something is going on and off irregularly. A flickering lightbulb, for example, usually has something wrong with it and is rapidly turning on and off (but it is not supposed to be doing this, it has a fault).

• 和訳してください

I'm very excited to learn about Japan! I just think a bit difficult but not impossible. You are a very gentle person! I love to meet her! I know that I write nonsense! But it's all fun! what do you like most? I do not know about Japanese fashion, but I quite like the style, but the Brazilian society is very different in the field of fashion! If I clothe the Japanese style, I would be mocked by the minds of most people here is not broad enough to understand! understand?

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳したいのですが、長文のため上手く訳せません。 英語の得意な方、意味の通る訳をお願いします。 You can get many things delivered these days, from pizza to house cleaning, but most people probably don't think of cutting-edge science lectures as one thing that's available.

• おはようございます!和訳してください!

おはようございます!和訳してください! All world many not love a lover but they will be watching him。 よろしくお願いします!!

• こんばんは!和訳お願いします!!

こんばんは!和訳お願いします!! All the world may not love a lover but they will be watching him. よろしくお願いします!

• 和訳お願いします

和訳してください as John hoped, such a world will not be just a dream but a reality. till then ,imagine.

• 英語 和訳

(1)He hold Truman that with nuclear weapons he could not only quickly end the war in Korea,but also "strike a blocking blow to international communism." (2)His idea of making the Korean War into a world war against communism was not popular in Washington. どなたかこの2つの英文の和訳をよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳教えて下さい。

以下の英文の和訳に困っています。 和訳(意味)を教えて下さい。 It doesn't Sound like a Book i would like but you can't struggle in the ask of favour^^ 以上になります。 切実ですのでよろしくお願い致します。