• ベストアンサー

「Shean Sherlisay」って???

御助力下さい!宜しくお願いします。 シンガポールの友人が「Shean Sherlisay」という言葉入りのメールをくれたけど、何語でどんな発音をするのか教えて下さい。どなたかわかる方、お願いします! Anyway, our friend is happy that she got a LV wallet and for our time spent standing with her to buy the LV wallet, our friend treated us to ice cream and coffee at the beautiful Paris street (can't spell the name, it sounds like "Shean Sherlisay"). とにかく、彼女がヴィトンの財布が買えて、その財布を買うために彼女と我々の友人が費した時間のお礼に、 美しいパリ通りで私達にアイスクリームとコーヒーをおごってくれたのでうれしい(名前をつづることができないけど、「Shean Sherlisay」のように発音するの)。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • petunia
  • ベストアンサー率38% (455/1197)
回答No.2

下記URLに「シャンゼリゼ」のスペルと、写真があります。 お友達はフランスへ旅行されているのでしょうか?

参考URL:
http://www.geocities.co.jp/Athlete-Sparta/4860/Av.htm
profitable-d
質問者

お礼

有難うございました。サイトまで教えて頂いて♪フランスの雰囲気も楽しみました。 お友達はフランスへ旅行されているのでしょうか? = ハイそうです。

その他の回答 (2)

noname#5092
noname#5092
回答No.3

シャンゼリゼ通りのスペルが出てこなかったのでしょうか。 フランス語です。 AVENUE DES CHAMPS-ELYSEES(アベニューデシャンゼリゼ) あるいはChamps-Elyseesです。(シャンゼリゼ) s-E の間の発音はリエゾンと言って連音になり「ゼ」とにごります。

profitable-d
質問者

お礼

丁寧な説明を頂いて本当にありがとうございました。m(_ _)m 思わず、お辞儀をしてしまいました。

• petunia
  • ベストアンサー率38% (455/1197)
回答No.1

まったくの憶測ですみません。 パリの通りの名前のようなので、「シャンゼリゼ通り」のことではないでしょうか。

profitable-d
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。 {パリの通りの名前のようなので、「シャンゼリゼ通り」}あーっ。そうですね!( ; ~_~; )

関連するQ&A

• 参考書に掲載されていた比較級の英文について質問

what better way than to give our gay and lesbian friends neighbors,and colleagues the right to marry? (私達のゲイやレズビアンの友人,隣人,同僚に結婚する権利を与えるのが、一番よい方法ではないだろうか) 質問:「to give our gay and lesbian friends neighbors,and colleagues the right to marry」が最適な方法なのに、何故than以降にきてるのですか? 比較級の文は、ふつうthan以降に、あるものよりも劣った部分が来るはずです。 でも、この英文のでは、thanの後に来ています。何故ですか? 質問:何故比較級で最上級が表せるのですか?訳に、「一番よい」と書いてあったので、、

• 「Aした事、Bした事、Cした事を覚えている」英語で

例えば、 「私はアメリカに行ったことと、財布を盗まれたことと、友達に会ったことをかすかに覚えている」 これは I have faintly remembered that A,B,C.という形。 つまり I have faintly remembered that I went to America , I was robbed of my wallet and I met my friend. とかでいいんでしょうか。 あと、現在完了形じゃなくてもいいんでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• to不定詞の用法

People who have close friends naturally enjoy their company. Of equal importance are the emotional benefits they receive. When something sensational happens to us, sharing the happiness of the occasion with friends increases our joy. Conversely, in times of trouble and tension, when our spirits are low, taking away our worries and fears to sympathize with friends reduces the stress. この文章のtaking away our worries and fears to sympathize with friends reduces the stress.が難しいです。 訳してみると「友達と共感するために私たちの心配や恐れを取り除くことがストレスを減らす。」 逆じゃないですか?「心配や恐れを取り除くために友達と共感することがストレスを減らす。」ならわかるのですが。 それともto不定詞の訳し方を間違えていますか? 教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• 代名詞・名詞の使い方・so as toの使い方

1. Now our children have grown up and have families of their own. (原文) 2. Now our children have grown up and have their own families. (自作) 3. Now our children have grown up and have their families. (自作) 4. Now our children have grown up and have families of theirs. (自作) 問1 それぞれの英文は、正しい英語なのでしょうか?またそれぞれの意味の違いは何でしょうか? 1. Bob was so careless as to leave his wallet in the restaurant. (原文) 2. Bob was careless enough to leave his wallet in the restaurant. (自作) 問2。それぞれの英文は、正しい英語なのでしょうか?またそれぞれの意味の違いは何でしょうか?

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

One of our members is an accomplished professional audio engineer and producer. So we have recorded this CD for next to nothing and it sounds great.

• 中央大2015 過去問 解説お願いします 正誤

1 As computers continue to (ア)shrink in size and (イ)drop in cost, their rising convenience in our everyday lives (ウ)apper to know no (エ)bounds. 2 Ben has been really upset since (ア)learning that his girlfriend no longer likes (イ)himself after he (ウ)ignored her and spent the whole class trip with friends (エ)from the soccer team. 3 Our efforts to (ア)promoting environmentally (イ)sound alternatives to residential building materials (ウ)have unfortunately failed to (エ)capture the attention of the general public.

• 以下の英訳をお願いしますm(__)m

To help ensure sustainability and future supply of high-quality green coffees and to reinforce our leadership role in the coffee industry, Starbucks operates Farmer Support Centers in Costa Rica and Rwanda, among other locations. *green coffees=生のコーヒー *coffee industry=コーヒー産業

• どのような意味でしょうか

I’m good friends with a recently married couple, “Mary” and “Mike.” They are great separately, but they have a tumultuous relationship that makes all of our mutual friends uncomfortable—they bicker constantly and put each other down in front of friends (we are all in our 30s and not prone to drama). not prone to dramaはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

I had this friend growing up. Our houses backed up to each other, and we were very close friends and had a lot of sleepovers at each other’s houses, so I knew her parents very well. Our houses backed up to each otherはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• on our end

Yesterday my husband and I spent three hours on the road, traveling from our home to our nephew's college football game. We told my sister we planned to attend his game and gave up tickets to a Division I game in our hometown. I called my sister on the way there to ask whether she could save us seats. It was then that I found out she wouldn't be attending her son's game. Instead, she had gotten tickets to the game we were missing. The weather was perfect. The tickets cost only $5 each. And our nephew played about half the game. The problem occurred after the game, when we stood on the field. We were next to my brother-in-law, waiting to greet our nephew, but we were completely ignored the whole time. First my nephew stopped at the other end of the field to greet his girlfriend. He finally appeared on our end and stopped on the right side of us to greet his friends and their father. on our endはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします