• ベストアンサー

「Aした事、Bした事、Cした事を覚えている」英語で

例えば、 「私はアメリカに行ったことと、財布を盗まれたことと、友達に会ったことをかすかに覚えている」 これは I have faintly remembered that A,B,C.という形。 つまり I have faintly remembered that I went to America , I was robbed of my wallet and I met my friend. とかでいいんでしょうか。 あと、現在完了形じゃなくてもいいんでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Oubli
  • ベストアンサー率31% (744/2384)
回答No.1

現在完了にする意味はないです。rememberの対象は過去に決まっています。 後ろの方は可ですが、 I faintly remember having been to America, (being) robbed of my wallet, and meeting a friend of mine. の方がいいような気がします。

tekuteku_1123
質問者

お礼

なるほど。 完了形じゃなくていいんですね。 どうもありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の文型についての質問です。これはSVOO?

英語を勉強しているのですが、よく分からない例文が出て来ました。 質問は2点あります。 ■1点目 A mugger robbed me of my wallet. 強盗が私から財布を奪った これを英語の5文型で表すとどうなるのでしょうか? A mugger robbed me of my wallet.    S V O O 上記のようにSVOOになると思うのですが、"of" の存在があるので混乱しています。 どなたか詳しい方、よろしくお願いします。 ■2点目 A mugger robbed my wallet. は間違いとのことですが、(Weblioより)なぜでしょうか? robという動詞はこういう使い方はしない、と決まっているからでしょうか? それとも何か論理的に間違いだと説明できるものなのでしょうか? 以上2点、よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文添削して下さい

5つの文章でストーリーになっています。よろしくお願いします。 1.私の友達がスリに遭いそうになったことがあります。 My friend was about to be robbed his purse. 2.何人かで地下鉄に乗ろうと階段を降りていたときのことでした。 It was the time that my friends and I was going down the stairs. 3.私の友達はズボンのポケットに財布をいれていました。 One of my friends’ purse was at his hip pocket. 4.私の友だちによると、ある男がその財布に手を伸ばそうとしていたといいました。 One of them told me that the man was going to reach out his purse. 5.その友達が止めたおかげで、財布を盗まれることはありませんでした。 Because my friend stopped the pickpocketer, my friend was not robbed his purse.

• 添削してください。(日本語から英語に)お願いします。

【なんとなく英語で書きたい気分.部屋が汚かったので計画したとおり掃除をした.冷や汗をかいた.母が部屋に入ってきたとき,幾つかの財布の整理をしてた.中学校の時私は友達にコンドームを1つもらったことがあり財布の中に入れてたままにして部屋になおしてあった.それをすっかり忘れていて[何か入ってるわぁ]と思い,その財布の中身を出したらコンドームがでてきて焦った.母に見られてないかな~すごい恥ずかしかった.片付け中にカナダの思い出がでてきて懐かしく感じた.友達からの手紙に笑った.「今度家に遊びにいかしてね!え?いいの?やった~!!」と書いてあった.私の片付けは終わらなかったがやっと途中まで終わった.今日は暇.昨日何人かにメールを送ったのに返事がこない.みんな忙しいのか?そうか私は嫌われているのか?彼氏にメール送ったのに彼氏からも返事来ない.わ~ん!あっ!カナダに留学中の友達に手紙を書いた.ちゃんと届いたらいいな!】【i have a kind of feeling that writting inEnglish.my room was messy, so i cleaned up my room as my yesterday plan.today i was in a cold weat.when my mother came in to my room,i was tidy upsome wallets.when i was junior high school, i had gotten a condom from friend and i put it in my wallet and leave in this in my room.now i didn't remember this things.at the moment i thought "there is something in the wallet"and took out something,it was a condom.(?)then,i was still cleaning up my room, i found the memories of canada(?).i was laughed by a friend's letter.it was written like this"can i go to your house next day? oh really? is it ok? (?)"あと書きたいんですが字数が・・・

• 英語の置き換え問題。

分からなくて困っています。 分かる方教えてください。 次の文がほぼ同じ意味になるよう( )内に適切な一語をいれなさい。 (1)The stream was so narrow that he could jump across it. →The stream was narrow ( ) ( ) him ( ) jump across. (2)It is said that she robbed him of his wallet. →She is said ( ) ( ) ( ) him of his wallet. (3)It is danjerous forchildren to play with lighters. →Lighters are ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) . 意味も付けて頂けると嬉しいです!!

• 使役の使い方

I had my hair cut. は、自分が髪をカットするわけではないから、使役動詞を使うのは分かります。 I had my wallet stolen. は、盗まれたのは財布で自分ではないから、これもなんとなく分かります。My wallet was stolen.でもいいとは思うのですが、、、 I have to get my room cleaned.とか I had my letter posted. これがわかりません。 I have to clean my room.でいいのではないですか? 部屋が掃除された状態にしないといけない。というのは 分かるようで、分かりません。 この使い分けを教えてください。

• 1000年前と変わらず貴方を愛してるを英語で

英文にしてください。 1000年経った今でも貴方を愛してる。 I'm still loving you after 1000 years. I still love you as same as 1000years ago. 1000年後にやっと貴方を見つけたわ。 I finally found you after 1000 years. 貴方に会って思い出した。昔私が愛した人だと。 When I met you, I remembered you were my love. When I met you, I knew you were my love. metをsawに変えてもいいです。 少し違う言い回しですが。。 I remembered(knew) that you are the one(man) from 1000years ago. 、この中でどれが良いとおもいますか? 他に何か良い文章がありましたら教えて下さい 宜しくお願いします

• 英語のメール、、、

スイマセン、ペンパルからメールを貰ったんですが、ちょっと意味のわからない事かいてあるんです・・・なぜ自分は日本の女性に興味があるのかという理由を書いてくれたのですが、意味がわかりません。わかる方お願いします。 She was so Beautiful that I did not want to shut my eyes until the scene was over. After the movie I went to sleep. Suddenly I saw the same girl in my dream. Except she was in a white dress and jade rose petals fell this time. (I wish I finished that dream) Suddenly I woke up. I was late for shcool. TO make it worse it was raining the next day. As I got to school I noticed that many people were wearing rain coats. But the strange part was this: Every one had a hoody and umbrella. As they took them down I noticed that almost all of them were"JAPANESE"! I had been in that school for almost a year and I had never noticed I had Japanese fellow students. It was so surprising that I could not close my mouth! I wanted to talk to them but I did not know what to say. I could not speak. I did not want to sound stupid. But now that I have met you I know exactly what to say. It was something I could never say because I was so much in love with the beauty they have, that I was stunned. SO Now I have met you I will say what I could not say then........."HELLO"!

• 英語の和訳をお願いします

When do you turn your cell phone off? Now I am more careful about it, but my phone was always on until I (have) an embarrassing experience last summer. I went on a vacation with my friends.  It was just my (two) time on a plane, and I was so(exciting). We got to our seats and waited for takeoff.  The flight attendants came through the aisles, making sure no one was using their phones or other electronics.  The pilot said we were ready to take off.  The plane was quiet and everyone was settling in when all of a sudden someone's phone rang. It was so (loudly).  I felt upset because I knew cell phone users were supposed to turn their phones off at that moment.  Then I heard the second ring.  It was then that I realized the ringing was coming from my bag. It was my phone! I went into a panic, and it took me a minute to find and stop the ringing. Everyone looked at me, and I felt small. I slept for the rest of the flight. Since then, I have been more (care) with my cell phone. カッコ内は文法的に正しい形じゃありません。お願いします。

• I had my wallet stolen.

「私は昨日、財布を盗まれた。」は、 I had my wallet stolen last night.ですが、 I have my wallet stolen last night.と書くと、和訳はどう変わりますか?

• tearjerker

tearjerkerって実際に使われている単語なのでしょうか?以下の英作をしてみたのですがどなたか添削していただければと思います。よろしくお願いします。 この前友達と○○という映画を見に行きました。お涙頂戴ものみたいなかんじだったのですが、映画館を出るとき、私が泣き顔だったので友達に笑われました。恥ずかしかったです。ビデオで見たほうがよかったかも。 My friend and I went to see a movie called "○○" the other day. It was a tearjerker. When we got our of the theater, my eyes were so red that my friend made fun of me. How embarrasing! Maybe I should have thought of watching it on video.