• ベストアンサー

「今週末から冬休みです」を英語で言うと

タイトルの通りです。 考えたのですがイマイチいい表現が思いつきません。 We will have to winter vacation at this weekend. とかかなぁ、と思ったのですがエキサイトで和訳してみるととんでもないことになってるし^^; エキサイトでそのまま日本語を英訳したら It is winter holidays from the end of this week. になったのですがこれで大丈夫なのでしょうか・・・ 英語に詳しい方、どなたかご教授いただけるとありがたいです。

• kzoz
  • お礼率88% (8/9)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#181603
noname#181603
回答No.1

Winter holiday starts this weekend.

kzoz
質問者

お礼

おおお、そう言われてみれば・・・! ありがとうございます、大変参考になりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の和訳

和訳を教えて下さい。 I like summer vacation better. I have three reasons. First, summer vacation is longest than winter vacation. So we can go on a long trip. Second, we have more sunlight. We can play sports for longer hours. Last, we can enjoy fireworks at night. Watching fireworks is the best thing to do in summer. So I'm looking forward to the next summer vacation.

• 英語の和訳

I like summer vacation better. I have three reasons. First, summer vacation is longer than winter vacation. So we can go on a long trip. ★Second, we have more sunlight. We can play sports for longer hours. Last, we can enjoy fireworks at night. Watching fireworks is the best thing to do in summer. So I'm looking forward to the next summer vacation. 和訳は 私は、夏休みの方が好きです。理由は3つあります。最初に、夏休みは冬休みより長いからです。だから私たちは、長い旅行に行くことができます。 ★二つ目は日が長いからです。 私たちは、より長い時間スポーツをすることができます。最後に、私たちは夜に花火を楽しむことができます。花火を見ることは、夏にする最高なことです。 だから、私は、次の夏休みを楽しみに待っています。 でいいですか? とくに、★の文がよくわかんないのですが

• このhaveは何の用法でしょうか?

We need to have this done by the end of the week. このhaveは何の用法でしょうか? We need to do this by the end of the week. とは何が違うのでしょうか? どうしてhave this done という形を使うのか教えて頂けないでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いいたします!分からない文のみを抜粋しているので、内容がちぐ

和訳をお願いいたします!分からない文のみを抜粋しているので、内容がちぐはぐしているかもしれないのですが、宜しくお願いします。 We have been busy with preparing for a new chip that we will receive today. After that we will be very busy validating our new chip. Actually I have asked my team to come to work this weekend. At first I didn't know there was a public holiday on Monday. Maybe that's why they were a bit angry at me? Or at least unhappy. But much worse ... I think I might have made you unhappy as well because I need to work this weekend. Actually there is another holiday in August ... 3 days + weekend I think, some of those days we will work as well :( Right now we have a busy period because we received new chip and towards the end of August it will also be busy because then we need give a release to our customer. Please don't think I don't want to see you, ok? 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の問題です

ダイキは毎週火曜日,学校で空手を練習しています →Daiki practices karate at school every Tuesday マキは先週末から風邪をひいています →Maki has had a cold since last weekend ジムは今年の冬休みをハワイで過ごす予定です →Jim plans to spend this winter vacation in Hawaii あっていますか?!

• We had a lot of snow this winterについ

We had a lot of snow this winterについて 「今年の冬は、雪がたくさん降っています。」の英訳は、「We had a lot of snow this winter」と書いてあります。 現在のことなのにどうして過去形のhadを用いるのでしょうか。 haveでは、おかしいのでしょうか。 分かる方、回答よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語

1:The day will soon come () everybody uses a computer. (1)the way (2)when (3)where (4)which 2:That story reminds me () l went to ltaly. (1)of where (2)where (3)when (4)of when 3:The people present were worried about Betty because no one was aware () she had gone. (1)of where (2)that the place to (3)that the place was (4)of the place to 4:We have a lot of holidays during the week from the end of April to she beginning of May. () we call it Golden Week. (1)That's why (2)That's because (3)It is the reason for (4)It is what 5:() you talk reminds me your father. He also had a good sense of humor. (1)The way (2)When (3)Which (4)Why 解答と和訳お願いします

• 入学式の言い方

「来週入学式があります。」どのような言い方がいいでしょうか。(在校生の立場で)教えてください。よろしくお願いします。 1. The entrance ceremony will be held at school next week. 2. We will have an/the entrance ceremony at school next week. 3. I/We will attend an/the entrance ceremony at school next week. 4.There will be an entrance ceremony at school next week. 5. その他

• 現在分詞と不定詞の形容詞用法

We will have a lot of customers ____ through our doors from this weekend until the middle of January. ____に入る語句を問う問題で選択肢に comingとto comeがあります。 正解はcomingになっているのですが、 なぜto comeではいけないのかわかりません。 文法的な説明をお願いします!

• 「週末に」を英語で言うと?

ある作文を書いていた時のことですが、 私は何気なく「週末に買い物に行きたい」というのを 「I want to go shopping in the weekend」と書きました。 でも、姉に推敲してもらうと「on the weekend」だと言われました。 「ええ?別に、ある一日を差してる訳でもなし、絶対inだってば!」 と思ってジーニアス和英を引くと 「at the end of the week」と載っていました。 「週末に~をする」って言う場合の「週末に」は、英語でどう表現するのでしょうか? weekendを使うことは無いのでしょうか。 inかonかは、解釈も含めて教えてくださると光栄です……