• ベストアンサー

正しい訳と解説お願いします

My crib, and then my bed, were in my mother's kitchen, where she spent most of her time. 僕のベビーベッドとそれからベッドはママの台所にあって、そこでママは1日のほとんどをすごした。って訳になりました。でもこんな台所おかしいです。正しい訳を教えて下さい。理由もお願いします。 次は意味不明な英文です。She put it in my mouth, where it was warm and golden sweet, where it coated my tongue and melted into my throat. ちなみにitはハチミツです関係代名詞がややこしいです

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Mumin-mama
  • ベストアンサー率45% (1140/2503)
回答No.1

>My crib, and then my bed, were in my mother's kitchen, where she spent most of her time. >僕のベビーベッドとそれからベッドはママの台所にあって、そこでママは1日のほとんどをすごした。 My cribは本当はキリスト生誕の時にキリストが寝ていたかいば桶の意味でゆりかごの意味です。 my bedはベビーペットでベビーサークルとしても使っていたとか。 訳も台所も全然おかしくないですよ、欧米の広い暖かな台所、特に農家などは寝るのも台所でした。現在60歳以上の欧米人の生家に浴室がなく、台所や納屋で行水というのもありえた時代です。 ハチミツの話の方ですが、彼女はそれを私の口の中に置いた。 後に続くwhereは場所の代名詞ですから、「口の中でそれは~」と2回続きます。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

そんなに変じゃありません。 『(いちいち寝室に見に行くほど余裕がないから)ママが一日中見てられるように ぼくのゆりかご・ベビーベッドは台所(の一角)にあったんだ』 という回想でしょう。 下の文は 『ママが僕の口にあったかくて甘い黄金色のハチミツを入れると、舌に 絡まりながらとろけるように喉を抜けていった』 となります。 関係詞になるからといってあまりややこしく考えず、実際に起こるとしたら どうなるかをイメージして日本語にしたときに意味が通じやすいように 自分の頭で考えるようにしましょう。

• d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.2

>僕のベビーベッドとそれからベッドはママの台所にあって、そこでママは1日のほとんどをすごした。って訳になりました。でもこんな台所おかしいです。正しい訳を教えて下さい。 そんなにおかしくないですよ。 ちょっと言葉を付け足して意訳すると、「ママは一日のほとんどを台所で過ごすから、(ママの目が届くように)僕のベビーベッドと、それから(=大きくなってベビーベッドを卒業してからは)ベッドは、台所に置かれたんだ」のような意味だと思います。 She put it in my mouth, where it was warm and golden sweet, where it coated my tongue and melted into my throat (=She put it in my mouth. In my mouth, it was warm and golden sweet. In my mouth, it coated my tongue and melted into my throat.) 「彼女はハチミツを僕の口の中に入れてくれた。僕の口の中で、ハチミツは暖かくて、黄金色で甘かった。口の中で、ハチミツは僕の舌を包み、溶けて喉に流れ込んでいった」のようなことでしょう。

関連するQ&A

• 訳と解説をお願いします。

Mary , where were you yesterday ? I wanted to tell you about the picnic. Oh, who's picnic? My mother is going to let me have one. I hope that she will let me come. I may ask I want. I want you and all my friends to come. She looked at Tom, but he was talking to Amy Lawrence. Other in the group began asking if they could go. Soon everyone had asked. 訳をお願いします。また、Who's picnic? let me have one ,let me come について解説をしていただくとありがたいです。

• 日本語訳で困っています。

日本語訳がわかりません。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)My mom says it felt as though someone tapped her on the shoulder, but when she turned around no one was there. (2)It was then that she noticed I wasn't in sight. (3)She saw me in the pool, kicking and waving my arms in the air, trying to keep my head above the water. (4)She held me in her arms and thanked God that I was all right.

• 訳と解説をお願いします。

訳と解説をお願いします。 "Mary , where were you yesterday ? I wanted to tell you about the picnic." "Oh, who's picnic?" "My mother is going to let me have one." "I hope that she will let me come." "I may ask anyone I want. I want you and all my friends to come." She looked at Tom, but he was talking to Amy Lawrence. Others in the group began asking if they could go. Soon everyone had asked. 訳をお願いします。また、Who's picnic? let me have one ,let me come について解説をしていただくとありがたいです。 以前に質問して、回答をもらったのですが、英文で単語が抜けていたので、また、質問させてもらいます。宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の訳をお願いします。

''It has been amazing watching all of the pushback against Harvey Weinstein and in support of his accusers over the last week,'' she wrote. (略) it made my heart swell to see women using this idea.'' pushback againstの感じがイマイチわかりません。 Harvey Weinsteinの後のandでin support~とどこが等位になっているのでしょうか。 swellの後のtoはどういう用法でしょうか。 ※指示語はそのままで大丈夫です。

• self-soothe

My wife and I had a beautiful baby boy less than a year ago. My wife has developed a bad habit of bringing our son into our bed when he cries. She refuses to let him self-soothe in his crib. self-sootheはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

I'm at my wit's end over the most ridiculous disagreement with my friend. When we go out, she never drives us. She drives to my house and parks. Then she gets in my car and I always drive us to the restaurant, party, event, whatever. It's not about gas, and it's not about designating a driver. A glass of wine is about it for both of us. It's not about gas, and it's not about designating a driver. A glass of wine is about it for both of us. の文脈に合った訳をよろしくお願いします

• 訳と訳し方の解説をよろしくお願いします

I’m an academic from a discipline that typically has higher faculty salaries than most other departments (think business college versus arts and science). Also, since I’m at a public university, all of my salary information is accessible to every Tom, Dick, and Harriet. My question pertains to another colleague from a different department, who does not make as much salary as I do. Every time we meet or run into each other, he makes comments along the lines of, “Oh, you make more than me and my wife together” or some such comment. I can practically feel the envy dripping off of him, and it really makes me feel very uncomfortable, as it’s not my doing that there is so much differentiation in market salaries. it’s not my doing that there is so much differentiation in market salaries. の訳と訳し方の解説をよろしくお願いします

• 「部屋が暖かくなる」って英語でなんて言えばよいですか?

暖房の調子が悪いようで、「暖房を入れても部屋が暖かくならない。」 と英語で言いたいのですが、「部屋が暖かくならない」とはどう言えばよいのでしょうか? My room doesn't get warm. It doesn't get warm in my room. It doesn't become warm in my room. などとGoogleで検索してみたんですけど、いずれも全然ヒットしませんでした。正しい言い方を教えてください。

• 英語の訳をお願いします。

はじめまして。英訳をしてみたのですがどうしてもうまくいかないので、どなたか教えてください。 お願いします。 peel me to the core Don't go I will be there Wait for me to see my lotus I've never felt like this way Everytime You take a breath I'm rooted in you basement Since I can be your medicine my sense and tenseness go high Everytime you treat me weird I'm melted in you and I swell Monumentally Obsessively Love me Take me Take me for tomorrow Peel me peel me the core I have tol you that I would show you Peel me to that corner Everytime You take a breath I'm rooted in you basement Since I can be your medicine my sense and tenseness go high Everytime you treat me weird I'm melted in you and I swell Monumentally Obsessively Love me

• 訳がわかりません。

His blue bag lies on the hall floor where he dropped it, about four short steps into the house. Last night he slept in Paris, and the twenty nights before that in various beds in England. And Scotland, but evidently he postponed as much sleep as he could; after he walked in and said hello and how much he'd missed home, his electrical system suddenly switched off, and he headed half-unconscious for his bed, where I imagine he may break his old record of sixteen hours. 長いですが訳してもらえるとありがたいです。