• ベストアンサー

並び替え英作問題。

Education is (all , been , forgotten , have , have , remains , taught , that ,we , we , what , when) 上の英語を並べ替えて、 「教育とは、我々が教わったことをすべて忘れてしまった後に残るものだ。」という意味にしなさいという問題なのですが、答えがわかりません。 教えてください。 よろしくおねがいします。

• emryk
  • お礼率28% (6/21)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • brucelee
  • ベストアンサー率34% (10/29)
回答No.1

Education is what remains when we have forgotten all that we have been taught. です。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

高校英語です。宜しくお願いします。 1、教育ほど大切なものはないと思う。どのような教育を受けたかによって人の一生が決定されると言っても決して過言ではない。  I think that nothing is as important as education.It is not too much to say that the person's life is decided by education the person got. 2、脇に本を三冊かかえて歩いていたら、その中の一冊が突然落ちた。  When I walked carrying three books under my arm,suddenly one of the books fell. 3、我々はしたくもないことをせねばならなかったり、したいことをしないでおかなければならないことがよくある。  We often must do what we don't want to,and must not do what we want to.

• 英作並べ替え問題

自分で考えたのですが自信がないのでお願いします 1.持ち物といえばごらんの通りの服しかありません。 I ( )( )( )( )( )( ) you see me. (but/have/in/nothing/the clothes/which) 私の答え I have nothing but the clothes in which you see me.   このin は なぜ必要ですか? 2.われわれはみな時間の短いことをこぼすくせに、持て余すほど時間があるのだ。 We all complain that time is short,(and/time/we/than/more/yet/have) we know what to do with. 私の答え    and yet we have more time than このyetの意味は? 以上 間違いがあれば教えてください。

• ☆★京大英作文添削お願いします★☆(1)

H19年前期の英作文の問題の添削をお願いします。 問題  教育とは何かと考えるときに、私が決まって思い出すのが小学校の恩師の顔である。先生は、私たち生徒に、物事に真剣に取り組むことを教えてくださった。その教えは、これまでの私の人生の指針となっている。今から考えると、先生の教えが私の心に響いたのは、先生の尊敬できる誠実な人柄によるところが大きかったように思う。教育において考慮すべきことは、教える内容だけではなく、教える側の人間性でもあるのだ。 [辞書不使用] When I think about what education is, I always think of my primary school teacher. She taught us the importance of doing a thing seriously. Her lesson has been a basic concept in my life. Now I think that it is probably because of her honest personality to respect that I still remember it. As to education, we should take into consideration the teachers' personalities as well as the taught contents. [辞書使用] *[ ]で括った表現が辞書を使った箇所です。 *括っていないところで表現が上と異なる場合は、辞書は使っていません。 Every time I think about what education is, I remember my teacher at primary school. He taught his students including me gave the lesson of [addressing a challenge in earnest]. The lesson has been the [concept guiding my life]. [Looking back], his lesson has got my heart mainly because he was so as [sincere] to respect. What we consider in education is not only teachings but also the teacher's personality. 以上です。 よろしくお願いします。

• what is~

このコーナーではいつもお世話になっています。 以下の文についてお教え頂けないでしょうか。 We all have what is called a circadian rhythm, a master biological clock, that regulates when we become sleepy. (1)この文のwhatは主語としての扱いでしょうか? (2) is called と受動態なのに 、calledの後に どうしてa circadian rhythmと、目的語がきているでしょうか? (3)We all have what is called a circadian rhythm,をどう訳したらよろしいでしょうか? 基本的なことで申し訳ございませんが、何卒宜しくお願い申し上げます。

• 並び替えの問題!

お世話になります。 ()の語句を並び替えて、英文を完成させる問題で、分からない問題がありましたので、この場を借りて質問させて頂きます。 *()の中には不要な語句が1つ含まれています* We don't (that comedy program/have/before/we/think/seen/ago/ever) 私なりに考えてみました。 We don't think ever before we have seen that comedy program. 「あのお笑い番組を見る前は、私たちは見るなんて考えてませんでした。」 絶対don'tの後にhaveが来ることはない(seenがあり、現在完了と考えられるから。)と思い、この答えになりました。 間違えがあれば、訂正お願いします。

• 英語の並び替え問題

英語の並び替え問題です 1.Osamu is now able to beat his father,(from,he,him,how,learned,to,whom)play beseball. 2.What(gave,he,the reason,was,which,why)for being so late? 3.There are some problems(have,I,that,to,which,with) deal immediately. 4.I am sorry for (any,caused,have,I,inconvenience,may,you,what). 5.Experience is a school (a man,he has been,learns,where,what a big fool,which). ( )の中を並び替えるんですけど、訳も答えなければいけません・・・。 さっぱりです><; お願いします。

• 日本語訳教えてください( ; ; )!

日本語訳教えてください All that we are is the result of what we have thought.

• 並び替えの問題で分からない問題があります。

並び替えの問題で分からない問題があります。 一応自分でも解いてみましたが、答えに自信がないので解答をお願いします。 1. What ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) for other people. (about/her/her/consideration/impresses/is/me) 私の答え → her consideration about her is impresses me 2. Tom is very quiet today, ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) he is unhappy about something. (behaves/he/how/is/when/which) 私の答え → which is how he behaves when 3. During the week I only ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) day, and I never have to work late at night. (an/each/hour/or/two/work) 私の答え → work each an hour or two 4. My brother is ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) , but he speaks English far better than I do. (by/I am/than/three/years/younger) 私の答え → younger than I am by three years 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

If ○○ would have its rightfull ranking we would be in top 3 within 6 months! Maybe that is what is scaring them. Is ok , We will have the last laugh, Is just a shame for crypto that biggest tracker is not honest

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

英作文の添削・アドバイスをお願いします。 教育とは何かと考えるときに,私が決まって思い出すのが小学校の恩師の顔である。先生は,私たち生徒に,物事に真剣に取り組むことを教えてくださった。その教えは,これまでの私の人生の指針となっている。今から考えると,先生の教えが私の心に響いたのは,先生の尊敬できる誠実な人柄によるところが大きかったように思う。教育において考慮すべきことは,教える内容だけではなく,教える側の人間性でもあるのだ。 When thinking what education is, I always remember the face of a teacher I owe a lot when I am in an elementary school. The teacher told us students the importance of approaching things seriously. It has ever been telling me how to manage my life. Now I think that it was mostly because the teacher was respectable and of integrity why the teacher's words moved me. The things we should consider in education are not only what teachers teach but also teachers' humanity. よろしくおねがいします。