• 締切済み

翻訳の仕方教えてください

ブルワーカーの使い方について、以下の英文と単語がよくわからないのですが、どなたか正しいかどうかお教えいただけないでしょうか? 1.This exercise accentuates the individual definition of the muscles which lift, broaden and arch your chest. この運動は、胸を持ち上げて、広げて、曲げる筋肉の個々の定義を強調する。 2.If the Bullworker restricts movement, flip it over so the other handle is in front of your knees. もし、ブルワーカーが動きを制限するようなら、ひっくりかえして、もう一方のハンドルが膝につくようにする 3.Perform a second series of repeats on both sides. 両サイドで繰り返し2回連続して行う。 4.broad back 背中 (辞書にはbroad of the backで背中とのっていました。) 5.rear thighs --ももの後ろ 6.inner thighs ももの内側 7.your weight poised forward on the balls of your feet このballs of your feetは、母子球でいいのでしょうか? 8.perform the ecercise a second time このエキササイズを2回行う 以上、よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

noname#202629
noname#202629
回答No.1

翻訳はできませんが直訳・意訳ならば出来ます。以下の回答でよろしければ、ご参考までに。 > 1.This exercise accentuates the individual definition of the muscles which lift, broaden and arch your chest. この運動は、胸を持ち上げて、広げて、曲げる筋肉の個々の定義を強調する。 貴方の胸を弓のごとく、広くし、持ち上げる此処の筋肉を鍛える、強調する・・・ definitionを入れるのでしたら此処の”限定・特定・定義等”をした(がされている)筋肉を鍛える・・此処は貴方の仕事です。 > 2.If the Bullworker restricts movement, flip it over so the other handle is in front of your knees. もし、ブルワーカーが動きを制限するようなら、ひっくりかえして、もう一方のハンドルが膝につくようにする ブルワーカーに動きを制限されるようでしたら、・・して下さい。 日本語は受動態で英語は能動態の典型的な例ではと思うのですが・・・ 4.broad back 背中 (辞書にはbroad of the backで背中とのっていました。) backで背中と言いますので broadに意味を持たせている可能性があります。背中の中でも特に広い部分を指しているような気がします。googleで見つけた、貴方のキャタでの使用例です。 Stewart Edward White : The Forest : XIII. The Hills. - [ このページを訳す BETA ] The weight should rest on the small of the back just above the hips--not on the broad of the back as most beginners place it. Then the chin should be dropped, the body slanted sharply forward, and you may be able to stagger forty rods .. 7.your weight poised forward on the balls of your feet このballs of your feetは、母子球でいいのでしょうか? 足の親指の付け根のことです。下記を参照してください。 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball_of_the_foot

tetu2002
質問者

お礼

お返事ありがとうございます。 足の親指の付け根のことを言うんですね。 知りませんでした。

関連するQ&A

• 数学(物理?)の問題を訳してください

Suppose that a flashlight show in your face and then was moved away at a constant rate of 2 feet per second. It is fact that the rate at which the intensity, I, of the light decreases is inversely proportional to cube of the distance, R, from the source of the light times the rate at which the distance increases. When the light is 10 feet from your face, the intensity is changing by 5 lumens per second. When the light is 10 feet from your face, the intensity is changing by 5 lumens per second. よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします

Howdy I just got back from vacation and am back making light parts. There is only two orders in front of yours so it should only be a few days before I start on your order.

• 翻訳お願い致します。

いつもお世話になっております。下記の文章を翻訳お願い致しますm(__)m This email is to update you on the status of your HealthPost order. So sorry but the Trilogy Everything Balm 95ml that you have on back order as part of your order is still currently out of stock and we do not have an ETA from our supplier. We have unfortunately had to cancel this product from your order. Can you please advise by return email if you are happy for s to dispatch the balance of your order -we will of course still honour our special and send you the Gift with Purchase Instant Radiance Collection. Looking forward to hearing back from you -however if we do not hear back from you by 1 April 2014 we will have to cancel your order.

• 翻訳お願いします

I have had a set back, I was helping a friend clear some trees away from his house and my climber spikes came out of the tree and I fell/slid down 20 feet of tree trunk so I have not been on here or making any thing on the lathe and it's going to be a couple days before I can I'm afraid but your heat sinks are on the top of the list so they will be the first ones I make

• 翻訳お願いします

Why did you half to open a dispute on Paypal? Do you thank I will not give you your money back? You don't even give me a change to help, with the host. You are a real piece of work.

• 翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

Seller, Mr Bejamin Bobo From Canada i saw your item paste on Yahoo auction i will like to buy it for my Son in Nigeria i like to offer you $2,000:00USDollar including the shipment Cost through EMS . i want you to E-mail me back to my box (bejaminb***@hotmail.com)and get back to me with your full bank payment Bank Account Name.. Bank Name Address..Account Number.. Thanks. Hello Seller, I am Mr Cherry Chung from United Kingdom i saw your item paste on auction site Japan and i am highly interested in buying it for my son in Nigeria as a birthday gift so i wish to offer you the sum of $2,000:00USDollar for the item plus the shipment cost to Nigeria and also contact me back to my personal mail box (cherrych***@live.com) so i want you to contact me back with your full bank details for the payment of the money to your account through bank to bank money transfer. Account Name. Account Number. Bank Name & Address. Email Address. Item Name. Thanks Am Mr Laurence Williams Presently in from Canada.i saw your item paste on YAHOO AUCTION Am interested in buying your item for my Friend, i will offering you $1,000.00USDollar for each of the item plus shipment to my Friend in Nigeria via EMS SPEED POST .Let me know how many pieces you have for sale.i will be remitting your payment via Bank to Bank transfer into your account.Get back to me via your personal e-mail and please reply back in English.Reply back to (laurencewilliams***@gmail.com)Hoping to read from you fast,Regards なんと読むか分かりません、翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

• get one of your balls

It’s just a practical way of making sure when she’s done with you, you can get one of your balls back. 結婚する男性に、その友人が婚前交渉をしたのかと聞いて、その後で続けて言ったセリフです。 どんんあ意味になるのでしょうか。どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

INDIEGOGO UPDATE: Most of you have, but if you haven't received your perks yet they have been shipped and you will be seeing them in the mail shortly! We apologize for the delay but the process was complicated due to our being on the road and coordinating the shipment of certain items that had to be signed. If you don't receive your package in the next 10 days, please message us here. ALSO, the $5 raffle we had up on indiegogo is going back up on our official site starting November 5th and will be running through the month of December. Winner will be announced on our Facebook, Twitter, and Official website early 2014... those who have already entered in the raffle when up on indiegogo, your entries have been recorded and will automatically carry over.

• 英文翻訳をお願いします。

Around twenty-two miles (35 km) east of Romani on the road to El Arish. That night the division headquarters, the 5th Mounted and New Zealand Brigades, camped at Oghratina. Waiting for the 1st and 2nd Brigades to rejoin them. But both brigades were short on manpower and had to form a composite brigade out of the two units. On 9 August the division advanced again. With the New Zealand Brigade in the centre. The Composite Brigade to their left and the 3rd Light Horse Brigade on the right. The Turkish rearguard was encountered again holding a front of ten miles (16 km) across falling back on Bir el Abd.

• いまいち解釈できません

Someone that is ‘awkward’can be downright dangerous : an‘awkward step ’could deposit you on your back at the foot of the stairs. 直訳的和訳と構文分析おねがいします! 特にわかりずらいところはdeposit you on your back at the foot of the stairsです