• ベストアンサー

英語に翻訳したいです。

この日本語を英語に自分で翻訳したのですが、うまく訳せません。 どうか英語に詳しい方、宜しくお願いいたします。 「この価格だと支払いはPayPalだったよね? もしそうならPayPalで支払うよ。」 「When it was this price, was the payment PayPal? If so,I pay so in PayPal.」

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Parismadam
  • ベストアンサー率65% (2756/4211)
回答No.2

はじめまして。 前後文脈が見えないので、ご質問にある和文の範囲内で回答致します。 1.英訳のこつは、和文を訳しやすい和文に置き換える作業から始めます。 2.「この価格だと」をWhen節にする必要はありません。 3.「この価格だと支払いはPayPalだったよね?」: は以下のように和文をつくり直します。 例: 「この価格は、Paypal設定の支払い価格ですか?」 「これは、Paypalが設定した価格ですか?」 4.「もしそうならPayPalで支払うよ。」: の「支払うよ」は、意志未来の助動詞willを使います。 この場合のIf節の可能性は実現不可能なことでもなく、単なる未定のことになるので、主節の助動詞は仮定法の帰結、婉曲用法のwouldにする必要はありません。 5.以上を踏まえて訳例は Is it the price set up for the payment by PayPal? If so, I’ll pay by PayPal. 「それは、PayPalでの支払い用に設定された価格ですか? それなら、Paypalで支払います。」 となります。 以上ご参考までに。

potipo83
質問者

お礼

なるほど、勉強になりました! かなり詳しく教えていただいたので参考になります。 ありがとうございました!m(_ _)m

その他の回答 (1)

• ParisKing
  • ベストアンサー率15% (11/69)
回答No.1

PayPal is used for this price, right? If so, I'd do it.

potipo83
質問者

補足

ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

I got it this time so no you do not have to pay more, it was the weight that did it, it weighed in at 1 pound 7 ounces and I should have thought about that when I told you the price at the beginning. Next time I will be more wise.

• 英語から日本語へ翻訳お願いします。お金の送金のことだと思います。ちょっ

英語から日本語へ翻訳お願いします。お金の送金のことだと思います。ちょっとだけ長い英文ですが宜しくお願いします。 I just wanted to update you on my payment I had no Idea it took so long for paypal to transfer the money from my bank acct they said 3 to 5 days I was hoping it was going to be 3 days but not my luck they said id should be there on June 1. As soon money is in my paypal acct I will send you the funds once again I am sorry about the delay I do really want this lv This is a holiday weekend here so that is part of the problem if you have any other questions email me

• 英語翻訳をお願いします

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 I have bad experience with paypal. my card has limited because paypal. My bank suggest me to pay with my master card or visa card, since this two card is always accepted anywhere in the world, specially for a big company and I don't have to pay extra fees for the transaction. do you have creditcard machine? or merchant to process my card? Let me know if we can continue this deal.

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します。

英語の翻訳をお願い致します。 Hello, I'm just coming back. If I buy this item, could you just pack it extremely well to avoid any damage in transit since it has its own case, wrap the lens in bubble wrap then put it in its case then do the same when repacking it and double boxed it when posting. Also, label it clearly with my address in a computer typed to be clear.. It is really too much for me if I pay again extra hundreds of dollars in custom fees if you declare its original value. Make it at least 145USD and mark it as "used lens FOR PARTS AND REPAIRS" since this is expedited shipping. Just do extra care in packing and labelling to avoid damage and lost in transit. I'm ready to buy anytime when I receive your feedback regarding this my e-mail. 申し訳ありませんが、解る方よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語の詳しい方、翻訳をお願いします。相手はフランス人からのメールなので英語がめちゃめちゃかもしれません。

英語の詳しい方、翻訳をお願いします。相手はフランス人からのメールなので英語がめちゃめちゃかもしれません。 鞄をフランスに送ったのですが税関の問題で日本に帰ってくるという内容のメールです。 よろしくお願いします。 they want the bill of the bag and to pay the taxes and TVA. I am so sorry because I want this bag. I bought you 2 bags and it was no problem I don't know why this time it like this ! I am so sorry but I don't speak well english !

• 翻訳お願いします。

海外の某WEB SHOPで雑貨を購入したいと思いまして、 メールでPaypalでの支払いは可能でしょうか?とゆう内容を送ったのですが、 (Can the payment use paypal?) お店からの返信の内容は We can only ship to confirmed address by paypal. As an international order, it will not work. でした。 一番始めに送られてきた内容は、 (日本からの注文は可能ですかとゆう問い合わせ内容に対して) Most of our items can be shipped international but we only accept wire transfer payment from international customers. Is it acceptable for you? if yes, please let me know the model#, quantity and your shipping address so that we can run a quote for you. でした。 いくつかの翻訳サイトを利用しましたが、よく分かりません。 銀行振込のみなのか、それともPAYPALでの支払いは可能なのでしょうか? どなたか、正しい翻訳をして頂けないでしょうか。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

宜しくお願いします。 海外のお店から以下の文を送ってもらったのですが、 翻訳サイトでは完全な文章にならなかったため こちらに質問致しました。 ---------- Hello, CD costs 203,- CZK and 60-80,- CZK for shipping. So the total amount is in today's rate 15,- USD. So the easiest way to pay it is pay by pay-pal. If you have this possibility please pay 15,- USD to our pay-pal account:カクカクシカジカ When we receive money we will send you the CD so please let me know your address where we have send the CD. Thank you. All the best,

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

翻訳できる方いらっしゃいますか? 特に、But with me in it の意味が分かりません。 I have one looking the same, but with me in it. I'll post it when I get a chance, so you'll see me in Japan in my past visit.

• 英語翻訳お願いします。家賃

日本に住んでるブラジル人に、住んでいるアパートについて、 「ブラジルで、これみたいな/あなたのアパートみたいなアパートを借りたら家賃はいくらですか? 」 1How much dose it cost to pay for a rent if you rent a flat like this/yours in Brazil? 2How much dose your rent cost if~上に同じ. 3How much will your rent be if you~上に同じ. 4How much will it be if you pay for a rent on a flat like this/yours in Brazeil? 5How much will it be if you rent a flat like this/yours and pay for a rent in Brazil? など考えたのですが、どれも使えますでしょうか?また1及び2はdoseの代わりにwill は使えますでしょうか? そのほか良い訳例がありましたら教えて頂きたいのでよろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 海外の方にカメラを販売して、来たメールです。 I have appreciated dealing with you all in the past. I have a three concerns about this item, as it was described in near-mint condition. The light meter is non-functional. It cannot be repaired (selenium cell). I had expected it was a working light meter, as it was included in the picture that was described in "near mint" condition. I expected a light meter. I got nothing. The hood "CdS Chimney finder" has some kind of fungus growing on the lens (see pic). It also goes into the metering area, so not sure if it has killed the meter, and not sure how successful I will be in rooting this out. If anyone had taken a look at this, they would have seen this is not "near mint." The 127mm lens has some kind of black gunk stuck on the back lens element that I am not sure if I can remove safely. I will see. The camera is in good working order, and the included lenses, chimney-finder and grip are deeply appreciated, I am a little let down that some of the other things were not as described. Regards 長文ですけど、よろしくお願いします。