• ベストアンサー

英文法なのですが

高校2年の女子です。 テキストをやっていて わからなかったので 質問させてください; ・準動詞 What a fool he was ( ) such a wonderful offer! ア.reject イ.rejected ウ.to reject エ.to be rejected です。 なんとなくウかなぁと思うんですが 理由がわかりません; それと、 2つの文が同意になるようにするもので、 I didn't call on you so as not to disturb you. I didn't call on you for ( ) ( ) disturbing you. so as not toをカッコ2つで表現するんだろうなとは察しがつくのですが、調べてもわかりませんでした; あと、動詞の問題で I was ( ) the trouble of writing to her by her visit. ア.advised イ.considered ウ.permitted エ.spared 私はウにしたのですが、訳してみたら 「私は彼女の訪れによって彼女に書くことについての欠点を許された」 と、なんとなく不自然になってしまって… そしてこれです。 I hear that the men who ( ) the bank last week have been arrested. ア.broke イ.stole ウ.thieved エ.robbed borke はintoが無いからありえなくて stoleはstole人 で、文は人じゃないからありえなくて、 robbedはrobAofBでofとかがないからありえなくて、 ウのthievedかなぁと考えたのですが あっているでしょうか? いろいろと質問してしまって 申し訳ありません; よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数11

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sanori
  • ベストアンサー率48% (5664/11798)
回答No.2

こんにちは。 >>> What a fool he was ( ) such a wonderful offer! ア.reject イ.rejected ウ.to reject エ.to be rejected です。 なんとなくウかなぁと思うんですが 理由がわかりません; ウで合っています。 選択肢から選ぶときは、正解が直ちにわからなくても、消去法で考えることもできます。 アは、主語がないからダメ イは、he was rejected という受身にしても意味がおかしいからダメだし、動詞の過去形 rejected と考えても主語がないからダメ。 エは、イと同様に受身だと意味がおかしいからダメ。 よって、ウしか候補がない、 ということになります。 >>> それと、 2つの文が同意になるようにするもので、 I didn't call on you so as not to disturb you. I didn't call on you for ( ) ( ) disturbing you. so as not toをカッコ2つで表現するんだろうなとは察しがつくのですが、調べてもわかりませんでした; こちらをご参考に。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/for+fear+of+treading+on+someone%27s+toes/UTF-8/ http://eow.alc.co.jp/for+fear+of/UTF-8/ >>> あと、動詞の問題で I was ( ) the trouble of writing to her by her visit. ア.advised イ.considered ウ.permitted エ.spared 私はウにしたのですが、訳してみたら 「私は彼女の訪れによって彼女に書くことについての欠点を許された」 と、なんとなく不自然になってしまって… write to her は、「彼女に手紙を書く」という意味です。 そして、この場合の trouble は「困ること」という意味です。 つまり、 彼女の訪問によって、彼女に手紙を書く面倒さ(trouble)を○○ された。 ということです。 もうわかりましたね? 面倒さを(訪問によって)「解消された」のですから、 該当するのは、エの spared です。 >>>そしてこれです。 I hear that the men who ( ) the bank last week have been arrested. ア.broke イ.stole ウ.thieved エ.robbed borke はintoが無いからありえなくて stoleはstole人 で、文は人じゃないからありえなくて、 robbedはrobAofBでofとかがないからありえなくて、 ウのthievedかなぁと考えたのですが あっているでしょうか? これは、文法の問題ではなく、単語力や常識を問う問題です。 「前週、銀行を○○した男が逮捕されたらしい。」 ア.銀行を壊した イ.銀行を盗んだ (ウ.見かけない単語だがイと同義?) エ.銀行から強奪する(強盗する) 以上、ご参考になりましたら。

mint15
質問者

お礼

丁寧にありがとうございます! 教えていただいたサイトさんも 今後役に立ちそうです! 本当にありがとうございましたm(__)m 英語がんばります。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

1はウです。判断を表す不定詞。 2は、fear of。 3は、エ。意味は、彼女が来てくれたので手紙を書く手間が省けた。 4は、エのrobbedです。銀行を襲う、と言う意味。

mint15
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! 大変助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文法の問題を教えてください

各分の( )内の指示に従って書き換えた場合、選択肢のどれになるか選びなさい。 1.I gave her what little money I had with me.(youを主語にして直接目的語をwhにした疑問文に) ア)Do you gave her what? イ)Did you gave her what little money I had with me? ウ)What little money I had with me did you give her? エ)What did you give her? 2.【Somebody】 hit Dr.Johnson in yhe head several times.(受動態にして【】を尋ねるwh疑問文に) ア)Did who hit Dr.Johnson in the head several times? イ)Who was hit Dr.Johnson in the head several times? ウ)Dr.Johnson was hit who in thw hwad several times? エ)By whom was Dr.Johnson hit in the head several times? 3.You must show your ID card to them.(命令文に) ア)Must you show your ID card to them. イ)Show your ID card to them. ウ)Do your ID card to them. エ)Must your ID card to them. 4.The problem and the anawer are very simple.(howを用いた感嘆文に) ア)How simple are the problem and the answer! イ)How simple the problem and the answer are! ウ)How are the problem and the answer simple! エ)How the problem and the answer are simple! 5.She is a dramatic actress.(whatを用いた感嘆文に) ア)What a dramatic actress she is! イ)What is she a dramatic actress! ウ)Is she what a dramatic actress! エ)She is what a dramatic actress! 以上です。よろしくおねがいします。

• 英文法について

以下英文について There was a phone call from someone whose number you didn't recognize, so you didn't answer it. However, it was from someone inviting you to a party. someone inviting は someone who invite 又someone to invite としてもよろしいでしょうか? 後者は未来の意味を含むため動詞がwasであることを考慮すると不適切でしょうか?

• 文法 並び替え

【1】英文の意味が通るように、(  )内の語(句)を並べ替えなさい。  (1)It (him / trying to / no / is / persuade / use) anymore.  (2)She (dancing / know that / felt / to / Mike / like) loved her.  (3)Do you (worth / think / buying / computer / is / this)?  (4)(I couldn’t / spend / my money / buy / having / all / ,) a present for Barbara.  (5)(been / in / having / built / 17th centry / the castle / ,) needs repairing.  (6)(she / judging / happy face / from / may / her / ,) have passed the test. 【2】英文の意味が通るように、(ア)~(オ)の語を並べ替えなさい。  (1)We are ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ).   (ア)his promise (イ)of (ウ)keeping (エ)sure (オ)Richard  (2)I ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) the online game.   (ア)my friends (イ)some of (ウ)got (エ)join (オ)to  (3)Jane ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) in public.   (ア)of (イ)ashamed (ウ)cried (エ)having (オ)was  (4)He is a conductor ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) people all over the world.   (ア)is (イ)name (ウ)to (エ)whose (オ)known  (5)The boy and his dog ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) back safely.   (ア)came (イ)had (ウ)that (エ)lost (オ)been  (6)( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) sudden marriage.   (ア)surprised (イ)her (ウ)what (エ)was (オ)people 何度もすみません。回答、よろしくお願いします_(._.)_

• 【至急・英語】 高校英文法 <準動詞編>

準動詞(不定詞・動名詞・分詞)の分からないor自信のない問題を載せました。 力を貸して頂けるとありがたいです。 解答だけでも助かりますが、解説までつけて下さると非常に助かります!! どうぞよろしくお願いします。 【A】 次の2つの英文(a)と(b)がほぼ同じ意味になるように、空所に適語を入れなさい。  (a) I went all the way to my friend's house, but in vain.  (b) I went all the way to my friend's house, ( ) to find him out. 【B】 次の日本語とほぼ同じ意味になるように、( )内の語を並びかえなさい。  ただソファの上で、気を楽にしてればいいんですよ。   All (you / is / have / do / to) relax on the sofa. 【C】 次の英文の[ ]内の中で誤りのある箇所を記号で指摘し、それを正しい英語に直しなさい。  (1) The strong wind made (ア)[it] (イ)[impossible] (ウ)[by] the plane to (エ)[land].  (2) What a mess! Everything has been smashed (ア)[to] pieces. There seems to (イ)[be] a fight (ウ)[or something] (エ)[here].  (3) If you (ア)[will] be (イ)[enough kind] to wait for a moment, I'll have the necessary documents (ウ)[prepared] so that you can (エ)[look them over] here.  (4) (ア)[At] first he was not good at (イ)[to play] tennis, but (ウ)[enentually] he (エ)[got to] enjoy the game.  (5) The idea (ア)[of] my watch (イ)[to be] wrong (ウ)[didn't] (エ)[occur] to me.  (6) I (ア)[was walking] over the bridge when I (イ)[saw] (ウ)[a] UFO (エ)[shaping] like a cigar.  (7) (ア)[Comparing with] Americans, (イ)[Japanese people] are more likely to go (ウ)[in groups] (エ)[when traveling], even in their own country.  (8) (ア)[Comparing] (イ)[with] other (ウ)[countries], Japan is a very expensive country to live (エ)[in]. 以上10問です。

• 文法

解答解説をしていただけないでしょうか。お願い致します。 1 “Did you enjoy the party?” “It was okay, but I'd rather () to a movie.” アgo イbe going ウhave gone エbeen gone 2 You can use a large plastic bottle, () cut off, as a pot to grow young plants in. アthe top is イthe top of which ウwhose top エwith its top 3 I asked her several questions, but she () not answer any of them. アmight イmust ウshould エwould 4 He would still be alive () he refused to go to the battlefield then. アif イhad ウprovided エunless 5 She did not look so () afraid as deeply suspicious. アwell イmuch ウbetter エmore 6 The weather was () that we had to stay indoors all day. アso much イsuch ウgreat エso 7 Human beings differ from other animals () they can use language. アat which イin that ウfor that エwith which 8 It is true that love is important. Still, money is () important. アmuch イlittle ウno more エno less 9 There is not one of us () wishes to help you. アwhom イwhose ウbut エas 10 This suitcase is very small. There () room in it. アisn't much イaren't any ウaren't much エisn't many 1 It appears () that he was a very famous musician in his youth. He appears () () () a very famous musician in his youth. 2 I hope you will not scold him because he did not come on time. I hope you will not scold him for () () come on time. 3 The rope wasn't very strong. It couldn't support him. The rope wasn't () () () support him. 4 I reminded her that health was important. I reminded her () the () of health. 5 We believe there was an accident at the corner two days ago. We believe () to () () an accident at the corner two days ago. 6 He worked hard;otherwise he would have failed. He worked hard;if () () () hard, he would have failed. 7 I said to him, “Don't speak until you are spoken to.” I told him () () () until () () spoken to.

• 英文法・語法問題

http://okwave.jp/qa/q7760170.html 上記の質問に回答したのですが、私自身、特に、最初の3つの問題がよくわかりませんでした。文法にお詳しい方の、ご回答を期待します。また、上記質問での、私の、他の回答に関してもご意見をいただけましたら幸いです。 ・( )に入れて文法的に正しいもの 1. It was only the week before that the president of the organization had ( ). ア. fired her assistant イ. her assistant fired ウ. her assistant have fired エ. to fire her assistant オ. to have her assistant fired 2. The doctor suspected that what she had was no ( ). ア. common cold イ. doubt a common cold ウ. longer common cold エ. longer than a common cold オ. more than a common cold 3. Although the new student may seem to be ( ) diligent, the teachers are certain that he will go far. ア. anything but イ. far from ウ. in no way エ. not at all オsuch as

• 高2の女子です。英文法の質問です。

高2女子です。 夏休みの課題でわからないところがあったので 教えてください。 お願いします; できれば理由もお願いします。 ・Just ( ) he is taller than you does not mean he is better at basketball. ア.because イ.so ウ.as エ.like 私はアで、not...because~ ~だからと言って…ではない だと考えたんですが、notが後ろにあってもいいのですか? そこの理由がわかりません; ・( ) of my friends have been to Japan this year. ア.Numerous イ.Several ウ. Each エ.Either 私はウかなぁと思うのですが理由がいまいちわかりません。 >>穴埋め ・約束は必ず守って下さい。 Don't ( ) to ( ) your promise. ・私は彼女の手を握った。 I held her ( ) the hand. >>並べ替え ・自分のためになるような本を読むべきです。 You should read [as/books/do/good/such/will/you]. ・彼らは、電気のない生活がどんなものであるか、わかっていなかった。 They had no idea [what/like/life/electricity/was/without]. ・分別のある人ならば、そのようには振舞わなかったでしょう。 A [acted/would/sense/of/man/have/not] in such a way. 頼ってしまってごめんなさい; どうかよろしくお願いします。

• 強調・倒置

強調・倒置構文の問題です。解いて良く分からなかったものを挙げます。お願いします。 1Miho and her twin sister took the same entrance exam. Miho passed the exam, and ( ). アher sister so did イdid her sister so ウdid so her sister エso did her sister 2Alaska has been part of the US for less than 70 years, and ( ). アso is Hawaii イso has Hawaii ウHawaii is, too エAlso Hawaii is 3“Can't you get the video to work? I bet you didn't read the instructions.” “You're wrong. I ( ) read them! I just don't understand what the problem is.” アdid イdidn't ウhad エhadn't 4I didn't even know that my grandfather was dying, still less ( ) I know that he had the cancer. アthan イdid ウfrom エas 5The role played by the family differs greatly from country to coumtry. In the first place, the definition of the family is ( ) universal. アalways イas yet ウby no means エstill

• 英語

1 When I told Meg the news, she seemed (). アsurprising イto have surprised ウto surprise エsurprised 2 Although my trip to Okinawa was very (), I enjoyed it. アexcited イexciting ウtired エtiring 3 Tell me a word () with A. アbegin イbegins ウbegan エbeginning 4 You will find the word “psychology” () under “P” in your dictionary. アhave listed イlist ウlisted エlisting 5 Tom must be made () reality. アface イfacing ウto face エto facing 6 Mariko had her bag () and lost all her money. アsteal イstole ウstealing エstolen 7 The girl had her mother () her favorite book when she went to sleep. アread イreads ウto read エreading 8 This is so good product that I got my husband () it. アuse イusing ウto use エshould use 9 “Haven't we met somewhere before?” “Yes, I remember () you at the party last week.” アmeeting イof meeting ウto meet エto meeting 10 This letter is important and it must reach him as soon as possible. Please don't forget () it tomorrow morning. アmail イmailing ウto mail エmailed I (the book,chapters,had,when,read,the first few,hardly,of) I became tired of reading it. I was happy (had given,him,I,interested in,the book,the boy,to find). Shakespeare (as,still looked,that England,the greatest poets,is,has,one,of,upon) ever produced. 以上です。解説等、お願い致します。

• 会話表現の問題です。

分かっていそうな問題もありましたが、念のため、全問載せました。丸つけをしてみたいと思います。 各問題で、ポイントや、解答のカギとなるものがありましたら、一言でも結構ですのでつけていただけると、見直しに助かります。そして【B】の問題だけ、訳がほしいです。 特に知りたい問題は、【A】の5、6のような問題です。この見極めかたを知りたいです。どれか迷ってしまいます。 【A】 1 “I´ve caught a bad cold.”“That´s()bad.”   アvery イtoo ウa little エhardly 2 ()come and see me this evening?   アWhy don´t we イWhy don´t you ウLet´s エHow about 3 “Passport,please.”“()it is.”   アThere イYes ウHere エCertainly 4 “I like traveling alone.”“(),too.”   アSo イMe ウYes エMine 5 “Didn´t you go there?”“()”   アYes,I did. イYes,I didn´t. ウNo,I did. エNo,I didn´t. 6 “I met him yesterday.”“Oh,()?”   アare you イdon´t you ウdid you エdidn´t you 7 Please()yourself at home.   アmake イlet ウget エease 8 ()yourself to the cake,please.   アEat イGet ウHelp エTake 9 “May I take your order?”“()…I´d like the special lunch.”   アLet´s take it イLet´s not ウLet me see エLet you decide 10 I´ll()you very much when you are gone.   アremember イmiss ウsee エhit 11 There´s no need to be upset.Take it().   アsimple イcomfortable ウeasy エrelaxing 12 Who´s(),please?   アyou イtelephone ウname エcalling 13 The line is().   アtalking イfull ウbusy エcrowded 【B】 1 A:I wonder if the typhoon is coming.Will it stop raining soon?   B:()   アI´m afraid not. イI don´t think that. ウNo,I´m not. エYes,I have. 2 A:Takeshi,you have a phone call.   B:()   アGoing! イComing! ウGive me your number,please. エThank you,I will. 3 A:Excuse me.Do you have the time?   B:()   アNo,I´m free. イIt´s 3:45. ウTime is money. エSorry,I don´t have much time. 4 A:I´m nervous.I have a job interview tomorrow.   B:()   アGood job! イGood work! ウGood word! エGood luck! 5 A:Would you mind my opening the window?   B:(),not at all.   アCertainly イYes ウDo エNo 6 A:How come you are here?   B:()   アI come here on time. イI come here by train. ウI worked because the bus was    crowded. エBecause I am supposed to be here. 【C】 1 誰かに何かを言われたが、よく分からないので聞き返すとき。   アSame to you. イI beg your pardon? ウHow are things? エBless you! 2 友人のパーティーを楽しんだ後、おいとまするとき。   アThank you,I´ve had a great time. イThis party was very funny,thank you.    ウI´m sorry that I didn´t stay longer. エExcuse me for missing the party. 以上です。