Red Underwear and Japanese Senior's Obsession: The Secret of the Local 7-11

このQ&Aのポイント
  • The brightly colored red underwear is a hot item in Sugamo shops and is coveted by many Japanese seniors.
  • Miyoko Kaneko, a 66-year-old woman from Saitama prefecture, travels to Sugamo to buy red underwear for herself and her friends back home.
  • The local 7-11 near the Sugamo shops sells copious amounts of Japanese sake, beer, and wine.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

the entrance to the local 7-11.

Another hot item in Sugamo shops is red underwear. The brightly colored undershirts and underpants are coveted by many a Japanese senior, says Miyoko Kaneko, 66, who traveled from neighboring Saitama prefecture to pick up a few pairs for herself and her friends back home. "It's no good if it's not red," she says with the authority of someone who wears such things every day. "It keeps you warmer." As do the copious amounts of Japanese sake, beer and wine that stand out near the entrance to the local 7-11. という文章があるのですが、 1. by many a Japanese seniorが なぜ many Japanese seniors ではないのか 2. stand out near the entrance の stand outの主語はなにか 3. the local 7-11とは なにか。 宜しくお願いします(´_`。)

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

1, many a と many は意味的には同じです。この使い方は辞書に載ってます。 2, 関係代名詞 that つまり sake, beer and wine です。 3, コンビにです。

kochouran6
質問者

お礼

早速のご回答ありがとうございました。 7-11には うっかりしていた自分に笑いました(´_`。)

関連するQ&A

• stand to

I love my husband, but I don't like him anymore. He is disrespectful to me because I am overweight, and he has been after me for years to lose the extra pounds. He uses filthy language when he speaks to me and says it's OK because I am disrespecting him by not losing weight. I'm 58 years old, have back problems, wear a size 8 and could stand to lose a good 15 pounds. stand toはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• I'll try to get to know him....???

質問があります。 質問1 この英語では意味わかりませんか? 「お互いを知るのはとても重要だと思う。私は離婚はしたくないから結婚する前に相手のことをよく知ろうとするだろう。この言葉知ってる?これとてもいい言葉だと思う。」 It's very important to know each other before marry. I don't want to be divorced, so I'll try to get to know him much. Do you know this word..... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.(名言みたいな言葉です) It's very わかりませんでした。 質問2 「私は、いい時期も悪い時期も一緒にいて、助け合えるような人がいい。」 これは将来へのパートナーに関しての言葉なのです、理想のような。 これは訳がかなりできませんでした。 I hope....who is ...bad day and good day... 質問3 彼女はA以外にBと付き合っていた。(Aと付き合う前からBと付き合っていた)というのはどう表現すればいいのですか? 別れるとかはgoing outですよね? 別れたはgoes out?、付き合ってるは。。。。。分かりませんでした 教えてください お願いします

• 英語の添削お願いします。

1 日本の国旗は白地に赤い日の丸です。 Japanese national flag is white background and red 日の丸 . 日の丸の英語がわかりません。 2 赤い日の丸は日の出の太陽を象徴する   The red Japanese flag symbolizes the sunrise. 3 また、紅白は日本の伝統色で、めでたいものとされています。 In addition, red and white is traditonal colored by japan and it is happy. 4 赤は博愛と活力、白は神聖と純潔をあらわしています。 The red is philanthropism and power and the white is holy and purity. 5 日本では主に式のときに国旗が使われています。 A national flag is used mainly ceremony in Japan 6 例えば、入学式、卒業式そして成人式 For example, entrance ceremony, graduation ceremony and coming of age ceremony. 7 私はおそろく国旗は日本の誇りと象徴を表していると思います。 Probably I think that a national flag expresses pride and symbol of Japanese country. 添削箇所たくさんあると思いますが、よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

4 July was rainy, with low cloud and no German aircraft were seen by British aircrew, who flew low over the German lines, on artillery-observation sorties. In the evening, a large column of German troops was seen near Bazentin le Grand and machine-gunned from the air and the British advance to the southern fringe of Contalmaison was observed and reported. On 6 July, German positions near Mametz Wood and Quadrangle Support Trench were reconnoitred by a 3 Squadron crew, which reported that the defences of Mametz Wood were intact. On 6 July, a 9 Squadron observer saw infantry and transport near Guillemont and directed the fire of a heavy battery on the column, which inflicted many casualties; a German infantry unit entering Ginchy was machine-gunned and forced to disperse.

• 構文がとれません。

But it's important for worried parents to bear in mind that regardless of race and schooling, any child growing up in Japan - playing with Japanese kids, eating Japanese food, watching Japanese TV - will become thoroughly Japanese by default, and attending the local school with the other children in the neighborhood is the best way for him to fit in. 構文がとれません。 だれか簡単でいいので訳していただけませんでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• Well that log you gotの訳

Well that log you got it’s not a lot. Cause it’s got rot and that says a lot. これはどう訳したらいいでしょうか。logは丸太の意味のようです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• よろしくお願いします

I'm dating a guy who works out of town and is home every four weeks. "Jake" calls and texts often and says he misses me all the time. Here's what bothers me: Jake always asks me how I feel about him. He says, "Do you even like me?" I think it's because I don't drop everything when he calls like the other women he has dated. drop everythingはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 次の文で、

She took lessons and, after class, practiced by talking to as many Japanese people as possible. この文の and の後にコンマがあるのはなぜでしょうか? (普通 andの後にコンマって来るのでしょうか?)

• To a beautiful friend 🌺

To a beautiful friend 🌺 There comes a point in your life when you realize: Who matters, Who never did, Who won't anymore... And who always will. So, don't worry about people from your past, There's a reason why they didn't make it to your future. Give these flowers to everyone you don't want to lose in 2017 including me, if that's what is in your heart. Try to collect 5; it's not easy. これってどういう意味ですか?

• 和訳お願いします。

As they race down the highway of their life, like so many other characters in so many other movies, they are forced to come to grips with themselves, find out who they really are, and ultimately take responsibility for their lives and actions. Thelma & Louise is a road movie, yes, but it's really a journey of enlightenment, a journey of self-discovery. And it begins with the incident, the hub of the wheel of action. 考えてはみたものの、英語がかなり苦手で和訳できませんでした。 よろしくお願いします。