• ベストアンサー

ebayで困ってます 翻訳

ebayの取引で困っています。 当方が落札者で3月5日に支払いを済ませ、商品を待っていたのですが、3月17日時点になっても商品が届かず、その間商品の 発送について質問のメールを2通送りましたがなんの返事がありませんでした。3月18日になり出品者と以下のメールのやり取りがありました。取引は無効・不成立とみて宜しいのでしょうか?また Refundは私からした方がいいのでしょうか? ちなみに落札した商品はポストカード1枚で郵送費を$13支払いました。 <出品者> Hello, Unfortunately the item was misplaced after being listed, but has been located. so I am ready to ship. The only service that will provide tracking is express which will cost $27. I am willing to ship priority mail flat rate envelope but there will be no tracking or insurance and I will not be responsible for lost or damaged items without insurance. Insured priority mail international (non flat rate) will cost an additional $10 ($23 total) . The $13 you paid for S&H covers FLAT RATE INTERNATIONAL PRIORITY which DOES NOT INCLUDE INSURANCE OR TRACKING. Sorry for the delay, please let me know asap about shipping. Thank you. Sincerely, <当方> First of all,your notice is too slow. Why don't you e-mail me when the item was misplaced. I paid by Paypal about 2 weeks ago. I think this is a serious business. Anyway,please ship the item by "FLAT RATE INTERNATIONAL PRIORITY MAIL".(with no INSURANCE or TRACKING) Please ship me the load as soon as possible. Sincerely, <出品者> Are you kidding, I'm sure glad it was lost, I had a feeling that you were a nightmare. This way I don't have to go thru the chance of you receiving & keeping the guide and then asking for a refund since the item can only be tracked or insured for quite a bit more than you paid. Your refund will be issued shortly. Thanks for saving me the time & hassle. I have never spoken to a seller who has made available an item that I wanted and was not available anywhere else the way you have and seem to feel is appropriate. I would rethink that next time you want something rare. - bigmufffuzz

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ForrestG
  • ベストアンサー率62% (139/223)
回答No.3

#2 です。 ごめんなさい、3箇所訂正です(汗)。 >出品者様が支払済の$13は出品者から返金されます。  ×出品者様が → ○質問者様が >●これに対する質問者様の英文は、を私が読んだ印象だとこんな風に読めます。  ×を私が読んだ印象だと → ○私が読んだ印象だと >It would have been much appreciated if you had given notice that the item was misplaced.  → 最後に "earlier"(もっと早くに)または "when it happened"(その時点で)を補う。

imokichi33
質問者

お礼

ForestG様 ご丁寧な翻訳と解説誠に有難うございます! 本日出品者から返金されましたのでご報告と感謝の意を述べさせて 頂きたくメールしました。 過去に今回のケースと似た形の取引で詐欺に会いました。 (送料を追加で支払い、結局荷物は届かず) それがあって基本的に自分の中で、迅速対応しない出品者には 強気で言ってしまう自分がいました。 確かに自分の文章も言葉足らずだったかと思います。 でも悔いは無いです。 これからは少し頭を柔らかくして対応をして行きたいと思います。 最後に英語ご堪能なんですね。 私なんか中学英語もマスターしていないのに 海外オークションなぞやって、、、 <出品者>からの最後の文章はほとんど?でした。 もう少し勉強します。 この度は本当に有難うございました。 助かりました!!!

その他の回答 (2)

• ForrestG
  • ベストアンサー率62% (139/223)
回答No.2

結論から言うと、質問者様のメールがちょっと「イヤな感じ」に読めて、相手の気分を害してしまったように思われます。取引は不成立で、出品者様が支払済の$13は出品者から返金されます。 全訳してしまうと丸投げ質問と見なされてこのトピック自体が削除対象になってしまうかも知れないので、以下、大筋を追って抄訳します。 ●まず、出品者からの1通目。 ・出品物は一度紛失→その後見つかり、今は発送可能。 ・配送状況を追跡可能なのは速達便(express)で、送料は$27。 ・定額制優先郵便(priority mail)の場合、追跡や保証はできず、出品者は輸送中の商品の破損や紛失に責任を負えない。 ・保証つき国際優先郵便は定額制ではなく、追加で$10必要。 ・あなたが支払済の$13は定額制国際優先郵便の料金で、その料金では保証や追跡はできない。 ・遅れて申し訳ないが、[希望の]発送[方法]について知らされたい。 ●これに対する質問者様の英文は、を私が読んだ印象だとこんな風に読めます。 「まず、連絡が遅すぎ。  紛失した時点でメールしなさいよ。  Pay-palで 2 週間も前に支払済なんだから。  真面目な取引の筈なんだから[真面目にやれ]。  とにかく、『定額制国際優先郵便』で、『保証・追跡はなし』で商品を発送してください。  できるだけ早く発送をお願いします。」  ※最初の書き出しを、例えば   It would have been much appreciated if you had given notice that the item was misplaced.   (商品の紛失につき、もっと早くにご通知頂ければ有り難かったです)   のように言い換えるだけでも、もう少し印象が違ったかも。 ●これに出品者はカチンと来て、こんな風に返して来ています。 「冗談じゃない。商品をなくして[連絡が遅れて]よかった。嫌な感じの人だとは思ってた。この様子では、かなりの追加料金を払わない限り追跡や保証ができないからと言って、ガイド(←「カード」の間違い?)を受け取っても[届いていないと言って]返金を要求されるかも知れないが、そんな目に遭う必要もないだろう(=この取引自体を断る)。近いうちに[支払済のお金は]返金する。時間と手間を省いてくれてありがとう(←皮肉)。」 最後の2文については、出品者の英語が変なのか、私の読解力が足りないのか、私もきちんと意図をくみ取れませんが、かなり怒っていて、今後の取引も望んでいないことは伺えます。 どうにもフォロー不能なぐらいこじれてしまっているので、状況をご説明する以上のことはできず心苦しいですが、以上、せめて少しでもご参考になれば。

• ctran
  • ベストアンサー率25% (18/70)
回答No.1

やりとりが抜けてませんか? 何時の間にか払い戻しするっていっているし。 Refundが欲しいって言ったんじゃないですか? あとtrackingは追跡ですが$1もしないで郵便に付けられるのでそれを知っておくと便利かもしれません。

imokichi33
質問者

補足

早々の回答有難うございます! やりとりに関しては抜けておりませんし、 私の方からはRefundを相手に要求は一度もしておりません。 相手が取引を継続したいのか、 もう取引をやめたいのかが伝わらないのです。 先方が払い戻しをするから取引を終了したいという意味なんでしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• ebayの取引で困っています。翻訳サイトにかけてもよくわからないので翻

ebayの取引で困っています。翻訳サイトにかけてもよくわからないので翻訳お願いします。 as long as its under $100.00 and is just cards its flat rate of $12.00 us. mats and card orders over $100 i like to ship express with insurance which cost $35.00. Thank you. sorry for getting back to you late. Tim

• eBay の取引について 翻訳お願いいたしま。

ebayで5つカートにいれてペイパルで決済しようとしましたが、2つ分しか決済できませんでした。 どうやらこの出品者からは10日で3アイテムしが購入する事が出来ない様で、5日前に1つ落札していた為でした。 そこで、うまく伝わったのかはわかりませんが、以下のメールをおくりました。 There are three other items which I want to buy By the concern of shipping cost, will you ship those three items together? (I cannot add it to a cart) (欲しいアイテムのN.O) すると返答が Hi, Thanks for your recent purchases. The previous purchased items have been shipped to you in separate shipments. If you'd like to order items and have us ship them altogether we charge $29.00 for USPS Priority Mail International Flat Rate Box. Items in box can't exceed $75.00 in combined total value (due to insurance restrictions). We have coded the items below for 'no immediate payment'. Please commit to buy but don't pay until we send you a combined invoice with one $29.00 ship charge. Thanks for shopping with us, have a great day! と返ってきましたが、ebey初心者で英語もわからない私には翻訳しても、さっぱり意味がわかりません。 私は、 まず何をすればいいのでしょうか? 又、メールで返事を返すとしたら、どの様な内容で書いたらよいのか、よろしくお願いいたします。

• ebay出品者からのメールを訳してください。

We would like to keep you posted on the progress shipping your item.Please note today morning item was checked in with USPS office and the following tracking # was provided: LC185313655USItem was insured during delivery but NOT via USPS - the insurance is "State Farm Insurance" - USPS asked additional $27 for insurance to Japan thus we decided to go ahead and insure it differently and the remain of fund plus additional fees were paid [overall $18.35]We ship to Japan for the first time thus the shipping / tracking numbers / insurance are a little bit different. We want to keep the shipping cost as low as possible.We were told that package should be delivered in 2-3 weeks. We added to the box a nice small gift for you.Lets keep each other updated if the package arrived before 2-3 weeks. ↑この文章です。 ただ荷物を待っているだけで良いのか、戸惑っています。 英語が堪能な方、ざっくりと内容を教えて頂けますか? よろしくお願いします。

• 【翻訳お願いします】ebayの取引で困ってます。

落札した商品が届かないので、paypalで異議を提出した所、相手の方からメッセージが届きましたが、翻訳サイトにかけてもよくわからないので、翻訳していただけないでしょうか? 以下が相手の方からのメッセージです。 HI I have asked you to please send a email message this is needed to process claim. Once received I will refund. Hi Please do the following email message to (この部分には相手のかたのメールアドレスが記載されてます) Stating items not received along with your name. This is needed to file a insurance claim. I will do the following once email is received will refund within 72 hours. I will file a mail theft report with all postal inspectors. Any questions let me know.

• 翻訳お願いします。

ebay取引で返品返金が認められたのですが、以下の英文が 初めてなので理解できません。 なんといっているのでしょうか? Hi Hiro I have received the camera part and have mark the dispute as “received”. I tried to refund £22 for return post but when I click on send I get the message “This recipient is currently unable to receive money.” Could you please advise? Regards, Cliff cliffpr recently opened a cancel transaction case for an item you recently purchased: SINAR Norma 4x5 Rear Section. Reason for cancel transaction request: The seller says that you have returned or will be returning the item for a refund. Click the "Respond now" button to accept or decline this cancellation. If you don't take action by Nov-15-2012, the seller will be able to cancel the purchase without your consent. You can view the case anytime in the Resolution Center.

• 翻訳と対処法を教えて下さい お願いします

海外のサッカーチームのオンラインショップでサッカーのユニフォームを買ったのですが 届いた商品が汚れていたため新しい商品と取り替えてもらいたいと思っています 商品と一緒に届いた紙にトラブルがあった場合の対処法が書いてあるのですが 全文英語で翻訳サイトを使ってみたのですが理解できませんでした なのでその文章の翻訳と自分はどういった対処をすればいいか教えてくださいお願いします 以下がその文章です長文なのですがよろしくお願いします can i return an item? you may return any item within 14days in its original condition for a full refund of the price you paid for the item. once a name or number has been printed on a shirt we will not offer a refund or exchange unless the shirt is faulty. the same applies if a player levels the club or changes his squad number during his time at the club. how do i return or exchange an item? 1.wrap the item securely in suitable envelop or packet 2.complete and enclose the returns slip at the bottom of this page 3.return your item using one of the methods blow. A.return items at your local collect store the new convenient way to send or pick up parcels at your local store. you can drop off your return items at any of the local stores offering the collect + service,typically open early to late,seven days a week. you will receive proof of postage,insurance and an online tracking code,so that you can follow your parcel`s progress back to us. 1.go to www.collectplus.co.uk/AstonVilla and enter your postcode to find your local store 2.follow the instructions to print off a returns label 3.securely attach the label to your parcel ensuring that the barcode is clearly visible and that any other delivery or returns labels have been removed from the packaging 4.drop off your receipt to track your parcet at any local store offering the collect + servies 5.keep your receipt to track your parcel at www.collectplus.co.uk/track B.return your items by post you can post the items by recorded delivery* to the address below *for your protection recorded delivery is recommended as we cannot be held responsible for goods that are not received Aston Villa Direct Returns PO Box 210 Manchester M24 IYN waht should i do if receive the wrong item? in the unlikely event we send you the wrong product,we will refund the cost of return postage back to the card witch was used to purchase the item. please send the product back to the address above by recorded delivery and enclose a compleated returns slip that can be found on the bottom of this page and proof of postage. as soon as we receive the returned item we will if the item you require is unavaliable we will issue you a refund for that item and you will be informed by email. what should i do if an item is broken or faulty? if an item faulty,please contact our customer services team before you send back the item on:+44(0) 844 902 1111(if you are outside UK.) we will refund shipping costs if there is a fault with the product.howevet,we cannot accept responsibility for return or re-shiping cost incurred when returing non-faulty items. Gift wrapped-faulty items-damaged items-order errors in te event your product is faulty,damaged or is not the item you have ordered,we will offer to refund or exchange the item. if this has happened please accept our sincere apologises. please return your products with all tags and packaging and state your preference for a refund or an exchange on the returns slip. in the event we are unable to exchange your item,due toa stock issue,a refund will be given. the refund will include any delivery changes and gift wrap cost.if you require an exchange**,the exchanged item will be gift wrapped as per the original order and sent back out to you **if you require an exchange on a gift wrapped item that is not faulty,damaged or was the correct item, but the wrong size,the exchanged item will be dispatched without gift wrap. とても長くて申し訳ないのですがよろしくお願いします

• 翻訳お願いします。

Well all i can say to younow is you have all the information now with tracking number taro. Be patients for them to come in is all i have to say to you is: Be pateint.!.!!!!!!!!!!!! After you lasers come in to you iam sorry but i feel this whole thing was disrespectful. Espacially now with how you are acting with shipping being slow. So after you reive everything tht you paid for, I will no longer give you my service with making yiou heatsinks or buying lasers. You will quicly see how good i was to you taro when you have to buy from othert people and you dont get the same high quility stuff that i gave you. So for the final time you have all information now. BE PATIENT>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for your lasers to come in.

• 英文の翻訳お願いいたします。

アメリカのお店から、FILSONのジャケットとブーツを購入したのですが、 以下のメールが届きました。たいへんでも翻訳お願いいたします。 I forgot to let you know in the previous e-mailed the FILSON item you reguested is not longer being made. We will refund you when we can ship your boots out.

• 英語がご堪能な方、以下文の翻訳をお願い致します。

ebayの取引で困っています。 英語がご堪能な方、以下文の翻訳をお願い致します。 it was 66.00 to ship your item, you paid 52.00 will you please pay the balance owed ? i do not charge a shipping & handleing fee only the actual cost , it is not fair for me to pay for part of the shipping cost that you should pay , it says how much it cost to ship to japan on the label when you receive the item , thank you so much for understanding !!!! どうか宜しくお願い致します。

• 翻訳お願いします

The shortfall is I am old and my memory is not what it once was, thank you for bringing that to my attention So I have checked and you are correct you have paid a total of $140.00 As you can see I did not originally charge you enough for shipping for both hosts I only charged you for shipping for one host now there are two hosts. OK lets start over you paid $90.00 and that completely covers the L2, we'll call that good ! So on the E2 here is the low down for the E2 host, it is $26.00 and the copper heat sink is $65.00 (normally I would charge $75.00 but you have been a good customer ) and the flat focus adapter is $20.00 shipping to you for this weight will be $12.00 and if sent as a gift then no PP fees so that would be a total of $111.00 You paid a deposit of $50.00 on 6-7-13 so the balance will be $61.00 round that off to $60.00 as a gift and I'll get em packed up and ready to go on Monday Let me know if that sounds right to you I don't want you to think I'm trying to pull the wool over your eyes or something