• 締切済み

英語を日本語に訳してくれませんか。

I have a store here my freinds will like the stuff they will by a lot of stuff from you big business here

みんなの回答

回答No.1

管理者より: 同等の質問があるのでそちらをご参照下さい

参考URL:
http://www.okweb.ne.jp/kotaeru.php3?q=386423

関連するQ&A

• 日本語に訳して頂けませんか。

I have a store here my freinds will like the stuff they will by a lot of stuff from you big business here

• 日本語に訳してください。

Thank you so much Jonathan for your kind words. They really mean a lot and it’s helpful to hear that many of us are in the same boat. It’s a lot to keep up with for sure. I’m glad that you have stopped by here because it’s given me the opportunity to be introduced to your blog! よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語に訳してくださいその1

海外からの、送金を受けたいのですが。。 訳して貰えますか? Hi Shuji, How are you doing? I came on here to reply you from my second e-mail, I just came back from Work and i want to login to my Gmail, I don't know who collected my Gmail please if anybody reply you don't answer this is my second e-mail for you to contact me any time. Have you heard from the bank today? because they should have start processing the money to your account Ok Let me know back as soon as they contact you from the bank. Thank You

• おおまかな和訳をお願いいたします。

thank you i have a store in west edmonton mall i try to find items that i can sell i will place a large order from you on the knifes you have for sale ..i will talk to the wife what knives will sell and let you know by monday i like honest sellers like your self thank you hope to do lot more biz with you soon ..thank you for refund i trust you to my store is large and do lots of biz with great sellers like your self thank you again

• 日本語にしてください。お願いします。( ´△`)

Yes I have been to Huis Ten Bosch! It was 10 years ago haha. When are you going there? Your city is in the south of Japan right? I was surprised you know the restaurants in Tokyo when your city is so far away! haha!! Thank you for the advise about the restaurant!! Grolsch is a bit like Asahi I think. And Heineken is more like Sapporo beer. The bottle of Grolsch is very creative! It is very difficerent (if they have the big bottle still). The amount is 0,5 liters it looks like this: http://bier.blog.nl/files/2012/08/grolsch-beugelfles.jpg Sorry Japan lost from Greece :-( I was so happy if Japan win from Greece!! But it was equal :-( I think the Netherlands will have difficult matches in the quarter final. I hope they will succeed to play a good match! How is your weekend? What will you do? Thank you for your message!

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

(1) I actually had this in my hand and put it back. Wishing I hadn’t. My literary crush is bad boy Ash Farrell from The Second Coming of Lucy Hatch by Marsha Myer. (2) Thank you a lot for providing individuals with remarkably memorable possiblity to discover important secrets from this site. It is always very fantastic plus jam-packed with fun for me personally and my office friends to search the blog at a minimum three times in a week to see the newest tips you will have. Not to mention, we’re certainly pleased with the magnificent methods served by you. Selected 4 points in this posting are definitely the most suitable we have had. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語を日本語に訳して下さい。

以下の内容を訳して頂けますか。 I am waiting for the authority here to issue us the export permit so we can send you a copy please be a bite patient why we puch the authority here to issue us the export permit hope you understand us as my English is not too good yes we have contact our authority but the cites is not yet ready once it is ready I will mail a copy to you so that you can apply for your import permit hope you understand my write up as my English is not too good 以上です。宜しくお願いします。

• 英語から日本語に訳して欲しいです。

how are you today i am very much happy to read your email infact i am not longer in the facebook again because of one reason and other, the computer here is not a private computer it is for our camp i don,t want any body to have access you ok because you are my wife according to your question about my name yes my real name B●●d why my fathers name is j●●●s so i love my father that is the reason i combine my nane and my fathers together do you understand, i have only one child and my mother is taking good care him so i am a single now you i and you are the same if you say japan is good fine or america any one you chose i be ok infact your command is my wish i want a place that will keep you comfortable a place that we can relaxes then i spend the rest of my life with you, please my honey i don,t want anything that will give you a problem ok yes let,s not forget how is our douther is she back to the school i hope she is fine? my honey why do you west time for replying me is it because time or what? 翻訳機使用のヘンテコ翻訳の投稿はやめてください。

• 英語

1:Married men sometimes wish they () single. (1)are (2)were (3)have been (4)being 2:The play was a lot of fun. I wish you () there. (1)were (2)had been (3)have been (4)would be 3:Although he knows nothing about electronics,he speaks() an expert. (1)like his being (2)as if he were (3)even if he were (4)as though being 4:You looked() a ghost when you came out of thehouse. What happened? (1)like to have seen (2)like seeing (3)as though to have seen(4)as if you had seen 5:It's already eleven. It's high time you() in bed. (1)are (2)have been (3)were (4)will be 解答と訳をお願いします

• [英語]()の誤っているもの教えて下さい><

1. She ((1)has a ticket) for ((2)the baseball game.) But if ((3)it will rain) tomorrow, it will ((4)be called off). 2. I must ((1)have) him ((2)help) me ((3)on) my ((4)work). 3. ((1)She sat by the fire) ((2)drinking a cup of coffee) ((3)during the children) ((4)watched a program about elephants) on the television. 4. ((1)Seen) from outer space, the four big islands of Japan ((2)look just like) tiny jewels ((3)were surrounded) ((4)by) giant oceans.