• ベストアンサー

商品にて割引するって専門用語ありますか?

20%割引するだと、a 20% discount offとかいいますよね? 金額で20%割引をするのではなく、20%分の商品をつけることで割引する(商品添付というらしいのですが)って、英語でどういうのでしょうか? 特有の専門用語ってありますか? you can get a discount with products equivalent to 20% of your order だとまったく通じませんか? 教えていただければと思います。

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

>20%割引するだと、a 20% discount offとかいいますよね? You can get a 20% discount off these products. などのつかいかたでしょうね。 >特有の専門用語ってありますか? わかりません。 >you can get a discount with products equivalent to 20% of your order だとまったく通じませんか? 通じないことはないでしょうが、、、 You can get some products worth 20% of your order. でしょうか。 お金の割引か品物を選べるのか、それとも割引は一切しなくて商品で代用するのかをはっきりさせるには only をつければよいと思います。

chic_baby
質問者

お礼

>You can get some products worth 20% of your order. 私の文のようにまどろっこしくないすっきりした文章ですね! とても参考になりました♪ ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (3)

• Pixelle
  • ベストアンサー率25% (1/4)
回答No.4

20% Free 20%増量という意味になります。

chic_baby
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました♪

• SteveM
  • ベストアンサー率29% (34/117)
回答No.3

20%割引するだとa 20% discount offとかいいますよね?>> 普通アメリカの商店へ行きますと、「20%割引だと」札には単に "20% off"です。 金額で20%割引をするのではなく、20%分の商品をつけることで割引する(商品添付というらしいのですが)って、英語でどういうのでしょうか?>> このような表現は余り聞いたことがありませんが・・ 何故ならばそれは商品の単価によると思います。仮に商品の単価が 100ドルの場合なら20%引きは20ドルになります。 しかし単価が20ドルなら20%引きは4ドルにしかならないので、 4ドル分の安い商品をただでもらっても、あまり有難くないはずです。 上記の日本文を強いて英語で言いたいのなら、 Buy one and get a free gift of 20% value of the first purchase. のようになると思います。 アメリカで商品同士を組み合わせて割引する場合は、通常次のように表示されます。 Buy one and get the second one free. この場合、合計で半額割引になります。 その他、 Buy one and get the second one 50% off. この場合は合計で25%引きとなりますね。 ご参考まで

chic_baby
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。商品の単価によりますね! >Buy one and get the second one 50% off. >この場合は合計で25%引きとなりますね。 なるほど!考え方でいろいろな表現ができますね。

• ocanada
  • ベストアンサー率30% (33/107)
回答No.2

>a 20% discount offとかいいますよね? 20% offだけで良いと思います。discountとoffはここでは両方割引という意味なので両方はいりません。 >20%分の商品をつけることで割引する 20%ではないですが、よくスーパー等では Buy 4, Get 1 Free. と書かれてます。

chic_baby
質問者

お礼

あわててoffをつけてしまいました。 アメリカでは、buy one, get 1 freeよくありますね。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• どなたか翻訳してください!

海外のネットショッピングで商品が届かず、数ヶ月経過後、本日下記の内容のメールが届きました。 英語がまったくわかりません。翻訳と、対処方法を教えてください。よろしくお願いいたします。 This is DealExtreme and we are aware that you have a pending order 0407C1C1 which contains unshipped items. They have been either out of stock or difficult to obtain from the suppliers for a long time. Since this order has expired the reasonable delivery date and we are still unable to fulfill it completely, we have transferred the unshipped value of your order into the DX Store Credits. You may refer to the following instructions on how to use the credits. The amount of store credits we saved for your order 0407C1C1 is US$7.31. Option1: Redeem products to your new order. (Recommended) You can use the credits to redeem any product from DX. To do so, you need to contact our customer service at http://services.dealextreme.com/forms/StoreCredits.aspx and provide the following information: Order number where your store credits are coming (in your case 0407C1C1). New order number which you want us to add the redeemed product to. The SKU of the product which you would like to redeem using your store credits. Our customer service representative will add the product to your order and make it shipped right away. Option2: Get discount / Refund with your new order made within 8 weeks. You may use the store credits to get discount on your new order. To do so, you may contact our customer service at http://services.dealextreme.com/forms/StoreCredits.aspx and provide the following information: Order number where your store credits are coming, in your case, 0407C1C1. New order number where you would like to get a discount or refund with. Specific statement as to the discount / refund request of your store credits. You will receive the discount / refund within 7 working days. Please be noted that any status changes to your order will halt the processing of your refund. If you have any further questions regarding this order, you are free to contact us at http://services.dealextreme.com We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

• すみません。英文の意味を教えて頂けませんか?

アメリカのネットショップで小物をいくつか落札しました。発送の事で相手からメールが来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて頂けませんか?宜しくお願い致します。 Hi we only get a good international discount from US to Japan if it is over 3kgs, do you want to order a little more or do you want to use your account? Right now it is about 1 kg actual and 2kg with DIM weight, do you want to use your Fedex account, I can also ship it with USPS, let me know and I can get an estimate for you, thanks!

• get one of your balls

It’s just a practical way of making sure when she’s done with you, you can get one of your balls back. 結婚する男性に、その友人が婚前交渉をしたのかと聞いて、その後で続けて言ったセリフです。 どんんあ意味になるのでしょうか。どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• It was kind of youの訳

It was kind of you to agree to give Jim International a 10-percent discount off your regular group rates.(ジム・インターナショナルに対し、通常の団体料金からさらに10パーセント割引をしてくださることに、応じていただき、ありがとうございます。) この文章の It was kind of you の部分は「ありがとうございます」と訳されていますが、なぜこのような訳になるのか分からないので解説お願いします。

• 機械購入時の契約書の一部の翻訳お願いします。

Within our long cooperation ,our company will give up to 10percent discount for the total ammount when you can purchase 20sets machine in one year .(the 10 percent discount for the 20sets will cut off when your last purchase in the year )also give 5percent money of the total purchase ammount for your next order.

• 日本語に訳して下さい。

I was just following up with you to see if 会社名 has been in touch with you to get your order taken care of? Regards,

• 翻訳をお願いします!

海外サイトからの注文で、なるべく安く送料をおさえたいと片言の英語で伝えたら、 以下のメールが来ました。 なかなか訳せないので、どなたか教えてください! ちなみに、何か送料をおさえる方法がありましたら、ぜひ教えてください。 よろしくお願いいたします。 We can definitely get an order to you; you can place your order online, and will have two different shipping choices on for $42.32 and the other for $53.22. Also, once you place your order please write out your address as if you were addressing a letter to yourself in the comments section, this will help us get your package to you. You can also call us at 1-877-613-6246 Monday – Friday from 9am-6pm EST (same time zone as New York). All of us on the Ostomy Secrets team are ostomates ourselves and will be happy to assist you in finding the products and sizes that will best meet your individual needs.

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

You do not need a size 8 anymore like we previously discussed? Keep in mind the rings can not be sized once ordered. I just want to make sure you indeed need a size 4.25 and have had your finger sized. :) To proceed with the special order- I can either send you a paypal invoice for the half deposit on the rings or you can send me a copy of the front and back of your credit card as this is an international order.

• 下記の英文を教えてください。お願いいたします。

Please find attached your invoice with 10% discount. My manager agreed to the 10% discount only if you keep ordering regularly. But I need to advise you that if your orders remain irregular or if you order every 6 months there is a possibility that the they will cancel the 10% discount. Below are our bank details for bank transfer. Please make payment as soon as you can as otherwise we cannot start packing your order. Also please let me know if you still require the MADE IN 000 labels..?

• ディスカウントは五枚目からですか?

海外のサイトでオーダーしたいのですが "ORDER 5 OR MORE TITLES & YOU GET A 20% DISCOUNT ON THE ORDER" とあります。これは5コ目からが20%安くなるという事でしょうか?