• ベストアンサー

訳の修正などお願いします。

英語にしたいのですが、訳の訂正アドバイスお願いします 私も遊園地には13歳以来行ってない。とくに水族館に興味がある。とても美しいよね、一面ブルーだよ。 I dont go to amusement park since when I was 13 years old, especially Im interested in aquarisum, all wall blue... it very beautifull すみません 教えてください

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

I haven't been to an amusement park since I was thirteen. I'm especially interested in an aquarium. It's so beatiful, blue all around.

nahrtin
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございます。今回参考にさせていただきました。

その他の回答 (1)

• ezorisu
  • ベストアンサー率35% (61/171)
回答No.2

以前行ったことがある遊園地の中に水族館があると仮定しました。 別々の場合は、《》→《》を使ってください。 I haven't been to 《the amusement park》→《amusement parks》since Iwas thirteen,either. In particurar (or Especially) I'm interested in 《its aquarisum》→《aquarisums》. How beautiful,《isn't it 》→《aren't they》? Whole place in flames is blue.

nahrtin
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございます。分かりやすかったです!

関連するQ&A

• 訳の質問です。8年ぶり。。。

今週は数日休みを貰ったから、遠くに住んでいる昔の友達と会うんだ。8年ぶりに会うからとても楽しみだよ。 と英語で言いたいのですが、 訳を教えてください。 I get holiday, Im going to see my old friend lives in distant city. Im very ...... I see her in 8 years... 教えてください

• 翻訳お願い致しますm(__)m

お世話になっております。 I'm 14,5 years old but if you dont count all nights.so, 29 years old.とはどういう意味でしょうか? よろしくお願い致します。

• 英訳

私は二十歳まではこわい夢を見ていましたがそれからは見ていません。I had scary dreams until I was twenty years old but I have never dreamed like that since then. これでもあってますでしょうか?? すいませんが教えて下さい

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

My incredible husband of two years has a 4-year-old daughter with his ex-wife. I have actively helped raise "Christie" since she was barely a year. We haven't communicated with the mother since the time we took her to court for refusing visitation, but my husband and I have always provided for Christie in every way possible, above and beyond the court-ordered child support. We haven't communicated with the mother since the time we took her to court for refusing visitation, but my husband and I have always provided for Christie in every way possible, above and beyond the court-ordered child support.の訳をよろしくお願いします

• 完了形の問題について

以下の虫食い問題に関してですが、回答がないため投稿しました。 お時間がありましたら、ご教授願います。 I ( ) since I was five years old. ” (1) swam (2) was swimming (3) had swum (4) have been swimming 私としては、 have swum ではないかと思うのですが、選択肢にはないため分からない状況です。 ご対応、よろしくお願いします。

• この英語を訳してくれませんか?

what age you want to be married? you dont want to be married? so.. all about this is non sense you dont want to be married so there is no sense that i am your boyfriend when you turn 23years old あと、「傷ついていたらごめんなさい」と英語で書いてくれませんか。。。? どうかお願いします

• 訳がわかりません;;

訳がわかりません;; どなたか訳をしていただけないでしょうか>< 翻訳機だと上手く出来なくて困っています; お願いいたします。 how are things up there?^^ I'd love to be your pen pal cause Ive never met anybody from japan! it would be soo greatXD and in fact Im in love with japanese culture for as long as I can remember! lol My name´s Leyre Im 16 years old ( Im from 93 generation:Dor pokemon´s generation?XD) and I live in Zaragoza(wow so u live in Japan ? I´d change you anytime cause my uncle was in kyoto with an schoolarship when he was student and he brough me lots of photos from itt 2001with his host family and the city! it was extra cool) thats on the northeast side of spain and is the 5 largest city in the country you know...all is full shops and historical cities but...you know its all cement!:D and saldy we havent got beach:( lol anyway I live here with my family and my 2 cats Freddy(who could be die or alive and you wouldnt enver notice the difference:just to eat and to sleep) and Elvis My hobbies are:Listening to music(wht r your favorite bands?), hanging out with my friends,writting(letters, Stories,Diaries...) of curse exchanging letters and littel gifts!, reading(Harry Potter! but of curse there are much books as twilight saga! I have just read twilight and new moon but 1 friend is going to borrrow me eclipse it looks good! ), Manga!!drawing, cooking,computers, swimming and playing Hockey! sorry my poor english also ! actually I have been studying it eh..(u can freak) for 10 years and I still dont dominate it! I´ll do my best:D how do you say "I love you" in japanese ? I really cant wait to hear from u soon!!

• 英訳お願いします。

英訳お願いします。私は彼がいますが、好きな人ができてしまいました。 でも素直にはなれず、喧嘩しました。怒っているのかニュアンスがわかりません。 どなたか訳してもらえますか? 女:i know i was being selfish last night when you are busy 男:No your not being selfish i just think its not good idea 女:what is mean 男:im sorry though i know you want to see me i just dont think it is good idea 女:why? 男:i think you deserve more then i can offer 女:??? 男:i know you want boyfriend and right now i cannot have girlfriend so i think maybe you should find someone else 女:i usually dont need boyfriend..you dont know me well.i like just fun and something like that..you dont know me..im maybe not good person 男:by your text messeges you give off a different vibe 女:you dont know me really... 女:i dont need boyfriend..so i just told you i dont like something is such a hassle i like just fun 男:you just text me way too much making me think you are looking for boyfriend 女:im soorry i have boyfriend 4years..so idont need boyfriend..you asked me before..JK is your boyfriend? its true.do you know me? 男:haha i knew it and you told me no. i should just trust my instincts 女:then you never asked me..sorry 男:yea its ok idont care about that as long as you dont get too attached 女:next month he is going trip..so..still i wanna see you ..its true 男:sounds like trouble to me ..does he know? 女:no! he doesnt care me.he doesnt try to know about me. anyway you dont care about me right? 男:still sounds like too much drama for me 女:why too much drama? you told me you dont care..you dont need girlfriend i dont need boyfriend.. 男:yea i dont but i dont really care to get involved either... its just too much right now . 女:?? you dont be involved...what? 男:im done. 女:i dont know what you want to say..you dont like 'i want you' but i didnt tell you that 男:your situation is too complicated for me i just dont wanna get involved with you 女:i dont know..never mind its not problem.what do you want to say? i mean to say that you want me to tell you.. 男:yea..then ill be clear about it you should probably find someone else 女:is it okay i will break up him right now? and i dont need boyfrien im free! its okay???!! 男:No thats not the point.. 女:someone? no need. Tell me really want you want to say ! it was better that i didnt tell you true things.. if i tell you whatever..you will be mad.. 男:i dont want to hang out anymore. im not mad..im just done 女:im just done too.

• 英作文の練習-1

英作文の練習中です。自然な表現を教えていただけますか。 Several years ago, I have read some short poems written for a calender photos on the wall. Since then I had been yearning for the combination of poetry and the photograph. どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

• 英訳お願いします。長くて申し訳ありません

長くて申し訳ございませんが、英訳おねがいします。ニュアンスがわかりません 英訳お願いします。私は彼がいますが、好きな人ができてしまいました。 でも素直にはなれず、喧嘩しました。怒っているのかニュアンスがわかりません。 どなたか訳してもらえますか? 女:i know i was being selfish last night when you are busy 男:No your not being selfish i just think its not good idea 女:what is mean 男:im sorry though i know you want to see me i just dont think it is good idea 女:why? 男:i think you deserve more then i can offer 女:??? 男:i know you want boyfriend and right now i cannot have girlfriend so i think maybe you should find someone else 女:i usually dont need boyfriend..you dont know me well.i like just fun and something like that..you dont know me..im maybe not good person 男:by your text messeges you give off a different vibe 女:you dont know me really... 女:i dont need boyfriend..so i just told you i dont like something is such a hassle i like just fun 男:you just text me way too much making me think you are looking for boyfriend 女:im soorry i have boyfriend 4years..so idont need boyfriend..you asked me before..JK is your boyfriend? its true.do you know me? 男:haha i knew it and you told me no. i should just trust my instincts 女:then you never asked me..sorry 男:yea its ok idont care about that as long as you dont get too attached 女:next month he is going trip..so..still i wanna see you ..its true 男:sounds like trouble to me ..does he know? 女:no! he doesnt care me.he doesnt try to know about me. anyway you dont care about me right? 男:still sounds like too much drama for me 女:why too much drama? you told me you dont care..you dont need girlfriend i dont need boyfriend.. 男:yea i dont but i dont really care to get involved either... its just too much right now . im done 女:i dont know what you want to say..you dont like 'i want you' but i didnt tell you that 男:your situation is too complicated for me i just dont wanna get involved with you 女:i dont know.. i mean to say that you want me to tell you..so. is it okay i will break up him right now? and i dont need boyfrien im free! its okay???!! 男:No thats not the point..yea..then ill be clear about it you should probably find someone else 女:Tell me really want you want to say ! it was better that i didnt tell you true things.. if i tell you whatever..you will be mad.. 男:i dont want to hang out anymore. im not mad..im just done 女:im just done too.