• 締切済み

英文の訳を教えてください!

イギリス人のメル友から来たメールが、簡単な文体なんだけど、最後のほうがなんかはっきりと意味が分からないので教えてください!! you will come to UK on the 19th in Spring, but what month will it be??

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• pixis
  • ベストアンサー率42% (419/988)
回答No.2

「春の19日にイギリスに来るっていうけど、いったい何月なの?」 という意味です。 直訳すれば 「あなたはユナイテッドキングダムに春の19日に来ます。 しかし、何月になりますか?」 となりますが、英語も日本語も学問ではなくコミニュケーションの道具です。英語一語は日本語一語に対応していません。文もそうです。 故にわかりやすく解釈すればいいのではないでしょうか。

回答No.1

君が「春の」19日に来るってことはわかったけどさ, 一体「春の」って「何月の」?

関連するQ&A

• 英文の訳をお願いします。

僕に海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、詳しく知りたいので力を貸して頂けると有り難いです。よろしくお願いします。 * If you say "it does not serve as a bed" that typically means that it is not able to be used as a bed.  In the next sentence you mention that sometimes you like to sleep in it, so a better way to describe what you're saying could be... "A kotatsu will serve as a table, but it's not intended to be used as a bed." This way you're saying that it's not supposed to be a bed, but you could use it that way if you really wanted to. * I wasn't sure if this is what you were trying to say so I guessed.

• 日本語訳お願いします!

Ok. I will have to wait until later this month but I will let you know when I mail it ok? So what have you been up to?

• 訳なのですが

ペンパルからのメールですがいまいち意味が理解できません。 ”私の誕生日は22日の火曜日だけど、23日の金曜日にお祝いするつもり。・・・私の解釈はここまでなんですが、 So~がよく分りません・・・。 あともし私の解釈が違っていたら教えて下さい。お願いします。 My birthday is on the 22nd of this month. It is on a Thursday. But i will celebrate my Birthday on the 23rd on that friday. So what ever day you want to see me than that day we will celebrate my day!

• この英文で、

すいません、少し長いのですが2つ質問があります。まずこの文を見てください。 I need you to help me choose a hotel closer to where you live in yokohama.I am seaching for hotel I will use when I come to Japan but I really want a hotel that will be near your place or anywhere you think is suitable.I have not decide the date yet but I want to make reservation so it will be easy when I decide. But I hope to be less busy late next month or early January or when do you think you will be free so when I do come down there you will not be so much busy in other for us to meet because I'm really coming to see you...hehe.Wow that will be great,I can't wait! These are some of the HOTELS I came across in yokohama,Yokohama Royal Park Hotel,Sheraton Yokohama Bay & Towers,The Yokohama Novotel,Rose Hotel Yokohama,InterContinental The Grand Yokohama,Pan Pacific Yokohama and many others but I want you to check and see if any of the hotels is near YOU. 1. 彼は私に会うために日本へきます。そのときのホテルをまだ決めていなくて、このなかのホテルで私に近いホテルはどこ?と聞いているのですか? 2. 訳せる部分と訳しきれない部分がありまして、きちんと理解できません。早めに返事欲しいと書いてあったのでこまっています。but I hopeから先が特に訳が解かりません。彼はなんといいたいのでしょうか教えて下さいお願いします

• この英文の訳を教えてください。

はじめまして。お世話になります。以下の意味を教えてください。 私がメル友に「私の最近の文章(へたな英語)、どのぐらい理解できる?」と、尋ねた事に対しての返信(アドバイス)に書かれていた文です。 1.It is not what you say that is a problem but how you say it. 「問題は何を言うかじゃなくて、どういうふうに言うかだよ」というような感じでいいのでしょうか??。 2.not all that is written is needed to be written ・・・「必要じゃない事まで書かれてるけど」っぽい感じでしょうか??。分かりません(涙)。 ※1.2.は、何か、相手が不快に感じてるニュアンスはあるでしょうか?。 それから、3.4.は、これとは全く関係ないのですが・・・、 3."Death grip"は、どんな意味(ニュアンス)ですか?。私には、墓場の地面からお化けが人間の足を掴むような、とっても恐ろしく、最上級の不快なイメージなのですが・・。 4."hon(honey)"という言葉は、親しい友達にも使うと聞いた事がありますが、ただの友達にもノリ的に使うことがありますか?。 どうか教えてください。 読んで下さってありがとうございました。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の事で相手からメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願い致します。 to have your full order ready to be ship it will take USA 1 more month. XX will be end of August, let me know if that's ok with you. For the photos I will be sending you through wetransfer but please do not advertise it yet since others XXX don't have photos yet.

• この英文の訳と意味を教えて下さい!

この英文の訳と意味を教えて下さい! Shipped, Tracking on www.ups.com?We lost money on shipping. we will let it by this time since you are a repeat customer, but for future, we will have to charge in full. OK.?

• The cause that you originate in the

The cause that you originate in the within will produce its effect in the without, regardless of what your opinions may be. Your personal life will consequently be the result of what you think, but it will not necessarily be what you think it is. 上記の文の最後の文章but以下が良く分からないのですが どなたかご教授いただければ幸甚です。

• 訳みてください

It is a question you ask someone when you know the answer will be good. 誰かがあなたが尋ねた質問は、その時、その答えは、あなたがいいと知っている。(Whenは”いつ”と訳しますか?)でも、訳全体とすると、変な訳になってしまいます。 I'm sorry but you will find my spoken Japanese has not improved since the last visit. ごめんね。私が日本語を話せないから、あなたは改良することはない。 I am still coming to Japan, mochiron! I should fly on 〇. 私はまだ日本にいかないよ。勿論(日本語です)〇日に飛ぶだろう。(〇は曜日です。)ここの文は、行かないよと言ってるのに、〇に飛ぶとは意味がわかりません。 Was it your boyfriend:( you had a fight with? それあなたのボーイフレンドと喧嘩? (相手はボーイフレンドと言っていますが、ただの友達です。) UKのemailです。 お願いします

• 英文の和訳

すみませんが、以下の英文を 和訳していただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The element of air was on your fifth house. This indicates that it is through conversation or words and communication, letters, that you will determine what your partner is really like. You will seem actively involved impressed attentive or friendly towards him because of your conversation or interesting the communications exchanged between you, but inwardly you’ll keep your distance still, and you will stay in control emotionally, no matter how intuitively, instinctively and mysteriously or irresistibly you find yourself drawn to him, you’ll try and be objective until you form an opinion. This will not be easy because he will seem like a man who is not ordinary, who can touch and inspire your soul with his originality, invisible strands of strange powerful feelings. He will feel so different to anyone you have every known before, that you will think it wonderful to have met him at all. Meeting him will be exciting. But you’ll try and control yourself and to view it coolly and sensibly. So there is a kind of duality going on, two levels, what you feel and how you act when you meet, each may be different.