• ベストアンサー

和訳みてください

Japanese girl has just had a baby and their is a congratulation card which everyone is signing. What can i put in Japanese? この意味は、日本人の女の子が子供ができたので、みんながお祝いのカードにサイン? してるんだけど、自分は何て書いたらいい? で、あってますか?

noname#87517
noname#87517
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

theirはthere?Whatの前に.(ピリオド)ありますか? 日本人の女性に子供が生まれ、みんなでサインしているお祝いカードがあるのです。(が、)日本語でなんて書いたらいい? だと思います。

noname#87517
質問者

補足

こんばんは 私のミスでした。whatの前にピリオドあります!

その他の回答 (1)

• ANASTASIAK
  • ベストアンサー率19% (658/3306)
回答No.1

Japanese girl has just had a baby and their is a congratulation card which everyone is signing. What can i put in Japanese? 日本人の女の子につい先日子供が産まれました。それで今ここに お祝いのカードがあります。日本語で何と書いたらいいのでしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• Everyone has their own...

なかなか興味深い解説を見つけました: Is this a grammatically correct sentence, “Everyone has their own views.”? https://www.quora.com/Is-this-a-grammatically-correct-sentence-Everyone-has-their-own-views

• 関係代名詞

(1)The church which they had their wedding was by the lake. (2)Everyone misunderstood what you said so. どこかが間違っているらしいのですが… (1)はwhich→whereですか? (2)はみんながあなたの言ったことを誤解した、と訳を考えましたがどこが違うのかわかりません。 教えてください!

• 和訳をしてもらいたいのですが。

題:Applying this work to human inheritance 文;Scientists found similar patterns in human inheritance to the ones Mendel found in peas. They did this by looking at what happened in families. 題:How Huntington's chorea is inherited 文:The allele that causes this condition is dominant. Everyone who has this allele develops the disorder.But,it doesn't develop until a person is 30to40 years old.So,the allele may already have been passed on to children. Look at Michael's family tree. Michael has the disease.His brother,Wayne has had a test.He has only normal alleles. Paul is 21 years old. He can't deside whether to have the test or not. 問い: 3.Why does everyone with the Huntington's chorea allele always develop symptoms? 4.The diagram shows the allele combinations possible in Bill and Joan's children. (a).What is the probability that Paul has only normal alleles? (b).For Paul,write down the advantages and disadvantages of having a test. 5 Copy and complete the sentences. Chromosomes and genes and in ___________.Sometimes the two alleles in a pair of genes are the same. We say that the individual is __________for that gene. Sometimes the two alleles are different so the individual is ___________for the gene. We call the one which shows up,the__________allele.A______ allele shows up only when it is present on both chromosomes. ここまでであります。英語はまったくだめなので、どうかよろしくお願いします。・・・(結構切羽詰ってます。) 長くなってすみません・・。

• 和訳お願いします!!

和訳お願いします!! 1 What with heat and thirst,I wanted to get to the beach. 2 A bank is to a country what the heart is to the body. 3 I will offer what service I can. 4 I did what little had to be done. 5 He gave the beggar what little money he had. よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I work in an administrative capacity for an elected official who has quite a bit of discretion in how they choose to disburse their budget. Recently everyone in the office—except the administrative staff—was given a huge raise. I found out by accident: Someone stupidly asked me a question about the money. I figured out what had happened and someone else in the office confirmed the massive pay increases. This official runs on a platform of reducing income inequality, and their hypocrisy makes me resentful and angry. I work in an administrative capacity for an elected official who has quite a bit of discretion in how they choose to disburse their budget.とThis official runs on a platform of reducing income inequality,の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 適語選び

【1】(  )に入る適語を選びなさい。  (1)She put the (washing / washed) clothes into the basket.  (2)A (rolling / rolled) stone gathers no moss.  (3)The (exciting / excited) audience stood up and cheered.  (4)You had better not go to see such a (boring / bored) movie.  (5)I write (which / who / that / what) I think or feel in my diary.  (6)Tim made friends with a girl (who / whose / which / what) brother is a lawyer.  (7)The hotel (where / who / which / what) we’ll stay at tomorrow has a pool.  (8)Anyone (who / whose / whom / which) likes animals can join our society.  (9)China is the only foreign country (what / who / whose / that) I’ve ever visited.  (10)Everyone in this country has the (left / front / back / right) or free speech.  (11)This storm won’t (first / stop / last / late) long, It’ll clear up in a few hours.  (12)Will you please (focus / mind / care / worry) your business? I can do it by myself.  (13)Can you lend me fifty cents? I don’t have any small (bill / cent / dollar / change)    何度もすみません。回答、よろしくお願いします_(._.)_

• 和訳を教えてください

和訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします!! 1 I don't know which way to go, or what to do when I get there , or what to belive or anything. 2 Do you know how to find out which way is north? 3 He had no one with whom to talk about the matter

• 和訳の問題で質問です。

大学の入試問題なのですが、解答速報などがないため質問させてください。 2つ和訳の問題があり、 1:The market works, and pollution is reduced , but without the spirit of shared sacrifice that might have been produced had no market intervened. 2:Still, everyone likes economic growth these days, and the trend is ,if anything , toward increasing reliance on what I have called the "old paradigm" rather than toward a more complex account of what societies should be trying to achieve for their people. これらの文はどのように訳すとよいのでしょうか? 前後がないためわかりにくいところもあるかもしれませんがお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

“Given a tall rich man who hates girls, but is very generous to one quite impertinent girl, what does he look like?”

• 和訳お願い致します。

It would have been well if theologians had made up their minds to accept frankly the principle that those things for the eiscovery of which man has faculties specially provided are not fit objects of a divine revelation. Had this been unhesitangly done, either the definition and idea of divine revelation must have been modified and the possibly of an admixture of error[must] have been allowed,or such parts of the Hebrew writings as were found to be repugnant to fact must have been pronounced to form no part of revelation. The first course is that which theologians have most generally adopted,but [it is adopted] with such limitation,cautels those who would know how and what God really has taught mankind, and whether anything beyond that which man is able,and obviously intended,to arrive at by the use of his natural faculties.