• ベストアンサー

お願い致します

ojarumarumakiの回答

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

1、A new type of spaceship was built to explore outer space last year. →to explore  冒険するために 2、文法的誤りなし 3、I saw the magician taking abird out of a hat. →taking 帽子から取り出しているのを見たにするため進行形に 4、He helped his grandmother to carry a suitcase. →help 人 to~で構文があったはずです。人が~するのを手伝う。 勉強頑張ってください!

enjoykitty
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました 勉強がんばります

関連するQ&A

• My house made of wood was

My house made of wood was built last year . My house , made of wood, was built last year. この二文の違いはなんですか? このチョンチョンをつける意味が何かあるのですか?

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

U2 frontman Bono has said the local violence and "sheer fear" of his teenage years in North Dublin helped to inspire his music and influenced the songwriting process behind the band's track Cedarwood Road. The 55-year-old singer, real name Paul Hewson, who was raised on Cedarwood Road in Glasnevin, said he used his teenage experiences of his hometown to compose the track for U2's current album Songs of Innocence.

• 文法解釈 構造

下記の2つの文中にある「of」はどのように解釈すればいいのでしょう。 1 He died last year of the coronavirus. 2 A statue of comedian Ken Shimura appeared in his hometown of Higashimurayama.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

But at this phase of my life, I want to write and not have to think about whether a song is going to be a hit. I want to explore the music that inspires me, and I don't want to ape myself.

• 和訳をお願い致します

Love?I do not think so. His words were a bit wild, but not completely crazy.His sadness sits on something secret in his heart, in the same way that a bird sits on its eggs.I am worried,because there is something dangerous inside those eggs.I must do something quickly before they open. I shall send him immediately to England. The journey and the change of scene will help him. He will soon forget about his problems and return a happy man. what do yo think?

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

SCOTT WEILAND REFERS TO HIS SOLO BAND AS ‘THE ROCKABOUTS’ Scott Weiland called his solo band ‘The Rockabouts’ at his show in San Francisco on Friday night. The band has been known as the Wildabouts since last year. Scott also referred to them as The Walkabouts though in a recent interview. Weiland also introduced the new special guest Rockabouts drummer, Frank, who was filling in for Danny Thompson who had to take a couple of days off according to Weiland. ※ 『the Wildabouts』はバンド名、『Scott Weiland』『Danny Thompson』は人物名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

December 3, 2016 I lost my best friend last year on this day. I remember standing side by side speaking at Jeremy's funeral... two friends died in the Wildabouts in only one year in an 8 month period. A horrible nightmare of a year. But we also had some of the most amazing positive experiences in the last 10 years we played/spent time together. I got to create so much beautiful music with him and was blown away even that he wanted to write. Our record never got to see the light of day, he said many times Blaster was his favorite album since Core. It was a blessing to create music with him. I have so many good stories I can't even begin... Not a day has gone by that I have not thought about Scott. Today Scott would be want everyone to be happy and listen to music. I miss you my friend...

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Former Stone Temple Pilots frontman Scott Weiland is considering having another Big Bang Baby with new wife Jamie Wachtel. Weiland told HamptonRoads, “Now we're married, and it's awesome,” he said. “I think we're going to … we've been talking about the possibility of having another addition to the family.” Weiland had two children with his ex-wife Mary. His son Noah is 13 years old, and his daughter Lucy is 11. Noah made guest appearances on stage at STP shows in 2010 and 2012. Noah, Lucy, and the other STP kids all came on stage at the end of STP's second to last show with Weiland last September.

• 前置詞の質問です。

ご協力お願いします。 「昨年の今頃は、大雪だった」 We had a lot of snow this time of last year.(私の回答) これを、ヤフー翻訳でやると、「昨年の今度は大雪だった」となりました。 問題集の回答には、 We had a lot of snow about this time of last year. aboutの前置詞がついてました。 私の回答は前置詞がないですが、これだと問題文の英訳として適切ではないのでしょうか? this time of last year だけを翻訳にかけたら、「昨年のこの時」となりました。 また、at を用いて We had a lot of snow at this time of last year.とすると、 「昨年のこの時代に、多くの雪が降りました。」 となります。 ご回答お願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Weiland recently embarked on a new run of solo tour dates beginning on August 2 in Los Angeles. As with his other shows earlier in the year, Weiland is playing material from STP's first two albums, "Core" and "Purple", as well as a smattering of covers, solo tunes and other STP tracks. Weiland's use of STP songs in his solo shows was reportedly one of the reasons why the band sacked and then sued him. The band members claim that this, along with his erratic behavior and substance abuse issues, damaged their career.