• ベストアンサー

願書を学校に送る時添付する英文手紙の書き方

kasumi3956の回答

回答No.1

おかしくないですよ。 でも少し添削すると、 Dear Sirs, I am enclosing my application form and two photos of mine. I am looking forward to studying English at your school. Yours faithfully, Hanako Tanaka もし他に何か書きたいことがあれば、それを素直に書けばいいんじゃないですか。

christmasrose
質問者

お礼

早速ご丁寧にお答えいただきありがとうございます。参考にさせていただきます。願書明日送ります。お世話になりました。

関連するQ&A

• 手紙を添削してください

今、外国の歌手の方とメールのやりとりをしているのですが、 うまく英文を書けず困っています。 自分なりに考えて書いた英文は Thank you for an answer. I am a glad to listen to your good news. I look forward to July 2. I look forward to your future activity. 返信ありがとうございます。いい知らせを聞けてよかったです。 7月2日を待ち遠しく思います。今後のあなたの活躍を楽しみにしています。 という内容です。「look forward to」が二つ並んでいるのは やはりおかしいでしょうか??また、接続詞が一つもないのと文の始め、 文末の終わり方が気になっています。 文の始めと終わりはこれでおかしくないでしょうか?? アドバイスよろしくお願いします。

• I have been studying

I have been studying English for two years. I have studied English for two years. は何が違うのでしょうか?

• 英文があってるか確認お願いします

I am a student who will have graduated from this school in March. I must write an English composition because Ms. Brown , our English teacher, commanded us to do it. I have been studying for many years. Indeed, I do not like to study other than English and science. However, I learned why it is important to study all subjects. This is the best thing I learned in this school. 英語のテストで自分のことなどについて英語で作文を書くことになりました 上の英文は自分が書いたやつです 文法などであってるかどうか確認お願いします

• 語学学校に英文メールを出したいのですが。

語学学校に英文メールを出したいのですが。 英文についてアドバイスをお願いします。 こんにちは。 Greetings. Hello.  ← これは ビジネスとしては使えませんよね? 5月から4週間(○○学校名)に入学したいと思います。 I’d like to enter your school for four weeks from May. 毎月、第一月曜日からの入学ですか?私は第二月曜日または、第三月曜日からの授業を受けることを考えていますが、可能ですか? Can I enter your school on the first Monday? I’m thinking of taking your lesson on the second Monday or on the third Monday of May. Is it possible? 一般的には、第一月曜日から入学する人が多いのですか? Generally, most of students enter on the first Monday of the month? お返事をお待ちしております。 I look forward to hearing from you. I am looking forward to your reply. I would appreciate your reply. 名前

• 次の英文はおかしいですか

「私はあなたと一緒に英語が勉強できて幸せです(うれしいです)」と言いたいとき、I'm happy studying English with you.では文法的におかしいですか?。I'm happy to study English with you.のほうが合っていますか?。根拠はないのですが、なんとなく前者のほうが英語らしいと自分で勝手に判断しての質問なのですが、どなたか教えてくだい。

• 英文メールをもらったのですが

絵を描く仕事用のサイト持ちです。 サイトを見たメキシコの方から、 メールをいただきました。 返事を書こうと思ったのですが、 Designing~以降がどうしても理解できません。 ()内が不明部分です。 前後の文は、文脈を汲み取りやすいかと思い、 つけておきました。 どなたか翻訳いただけませんでしょうか? どうぞお願いします。 ------------------- Your welcome Hanako, i come from to Mexico, and i study Graphic Designing, (i am also a illustrator and i liked I would like to send you some of my illustrations so that he/she sees them and tells me that he finds) I wait their answer p.d sorry for my English is bad ---------------------- Hanako=私のペンネーム

• 英文の手紙添削お願いします。

皆さんこんばんは。英語でお手紙を書きたいと思います。添削お願いします。 特に私はあなたの写真が送られてくるのを楽しみにしている・・・が分からないです。 thank you for Birthday card and Christmas card for me. (誕生日カードとクリスマスカードをありがとう。) I get nostalgic when I looked at the picture of your family. (私はあなたの家族の写真を見ると懐かしくなる。) (I get nostalgic when I looked your family in the picture・・はどうでしょう???) I look forward to spending your picture. (私はあなたの写真が送られてくるのを楽しみにしている) Please show me the picture of your family that u took on Christmas party. (クリスマスパーティでのあなたの家族の写真を見せてください) I have many collected that Tom took pictures. (私はトムが撮った写真が沢山集まりました。) I look forward to spending your picture. (私はあなたの写真が送られてくるのを楽しみにしている。) My husband had such a nice birthday party for me. (私の夫は私の為に素晴らしい誕生パーティを開いてくれた。) We ate crabs at the party. On the way to restaurant we took three hours to get there for eating crabs. (誕生パーティでカニを食べに行った。私達はカニを食べるために3時間かかった。)

• 英文で分からないところがあります

間違った英文があったら添削お願いします。 貴女は、私にポストカードを送ることができるのですね。とても嬉しいです。ポストカードを楽しみに待っています。 You can send me a postcard? I’m very happy! I’m be looking forward to your postcard. 貴女は、私にポストカードを送ってくださるのですね。 You will send me a postcard?

• この英文を書いたのは同一人物でしょうか

下記の2つの文章を書いたのは、同一人物だと思いますか? 【A】 Hi. I'm an Australian guy interested in doing a language exchange as I'm planning a trip to Japan next year. I'm really interested in Japanese culture and it would be great if we could meet up for a chat over coffee. I have some experience teaching English (I taught at a private school for a couple of years while abroad in Poland) so I can help you with your English if you like. I'm also interested in music, art, movies, books & graphic novels (and Japanese manga!). Look forward to hearing from you! 【B】 Hi. I'm an Australian guy looking for a Japanese language exchange partner. I'm really interested in Japanese culture and I'm planning to travel there later this year so it would be cool to learn some Japanese and make some Japanese friends. I worked overseas as an English teacher for a couple of years so I'd be happy to help you improve your English. Hope we can help each other out and have fun! Look forward to hearing from you!

• 英文

I didn`t know you were studying Japanese [ (1)  ] you don`t use Japanese in English class. I don`t think I [ (2)  ] teach Japanese to people in foreign countries well. (1)と(2)に当てはまる単語はそれぞれどのような単語ですか? 教えてください お願いします!