• ベストアンサー

次の文を訳すとどうなりますか?

こんにちは。 授業でスピーチをしなければいけないんです。 私は去年この学校に編入してきたので、まだこの学校では一年間しか学んでいません。でも、言語学に興味があったので、それらに関する講義をたくさんとりました。その授業では、動詞や前置詞にはイメージというものがあってそのイメージを覚えることによって、ひとつの熟語がなぜその意味になるのかが分かったりしました。またwh-movementにすごく興味も持ったので、残りの一年でもっと調べて卒論も書きたいと思います。この一年、たくさんのことを吸収して、去年よりも充実した一年にしたいです。 これを自分なりに英語にしてみたのですが・・・ LAst year I incorporated this university, so I do not know much classes. But I was interested in the Linguistics. So I took some classes about it. And in that class I learned that Verbs and prepositions have each image and when we remember thet images, it is easy to remember idioms. And I am interested in wh-movement so I will learn more things and I want to write a graduate report. I will absorb a lot of things and I make this year more fulfilling year than yase year. こんな感じになったのですが。使っている単語がこれでいいのか分からないし。文法、構文も自信がないです>< 初回の授業なので、きちんとした英語で発表したいのですが・・・ もっとこうした方がいいとか直すべきところがあったらお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

私は去年この学校に編入してきたので、まだこの学校では一年間しか学んでいません。 I transferred to this college last year, so I've studied here only for a year so far. でも、言語学に興味があったので、それらに関する講義をたくさんとりました。 Since I've been interested in linguistics, I have taken many classes related to them. その授業では、動詞や前置詞にはイメージというものがあってそのイメージを覚えることによって、ひとつの熟語がなぜその意味になるのかが分かったりしました。 One of the things I've learned from those classes was that such as verbs and prepositions have their own images. With those images, I became able to easily understand the meaning of idioms. またwh-movementにすごく興味も持ったので、残りの一年でもっと調べて卒論も書きたいと思います。 I also became very interested in "wh-movement", so I'm thinking about spending the rest of another year studying more about it, and I'd like to write a substantial graduation thesis on that subject. この一年、たくさんのことを吸収して、去年よりも充実した一年にしたいです。 I want to learn a lot of things during this year and make the year more fulfilling than last year. Thanks. こんな感じに私だったら言うかなと思ったのを書きました。勝手に最後"Thanks."と入れましたが、スピーチの後は「ありがとう」と一言添える方がいいですよ。といいつつ、自然に出てくるとは思いますが。

canadian00
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました!! butanekokcさんの文章すごいです! ほ~って感じです。完璧ですよね。 どうやったらこんな風に書けるようになるのでしょうか? ありがとうございました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• Classify
  • ベストアンサー率36% (9/25)
回答No.1

教師でも英語教授法を受講したわけでもないのですが一応アメリカの院卒ってことでちょっとだけアドバイスします。 I incorporated はその後の文の流れを見るとすこし硬い気がします。普通にJoinなどでいいのではないでしょうか?「編入」というのはあまり重要な情報ではないからです。 But I was interested in the Linguistics は I'm で現在形の方が聞き手にはわかりやすいと思います。・・・much classes.までがイントロダクションだとすれば次は本論です。英語の本論において重要なのはまずメインポイントをトピックセンテンスに持ってくることです。「興味があって授業を取ってました」というのは主題というよりイグザンプルに近いです。聴衆を引き付けたいのであれば「Really」とかの副詞を入れてみるのも良いと思います。 次は So I took some・・は現在完了が適当な形式です「取りました」より「取ってきました」の方が現在でも学ぶ意志を継続させていると感じます。I have taken some classes before で次⇒ about it あまり必要ありません、前に「言語学に興味がある」と述べていますし、次にもそのことについて話すからです。 次に These were very very practical for me.For example・・・ などという感じで動詞・前置詞の話に入っていけばナチュラルです。 And I'm interested in WH の部分は「興味がある」ことは既に前半で述べているので「勉強しようと思います」というニュアンスが良いでしょう。例えば And I'd like to study WH で I want to learn more about it and I hope that it'll be for my graduation paper. ってな感じで。 Last year, I joined here, so I don't know much about classes actually. But I'm really interested in the linguistics. I've taken several classes before. These classes were very practical for understanding of English. For example, I learned that each verb and preposition has (kind of) an image. I believe that If we just know that, we would be able to memorize them much easer. And, I'd like to study WH movement next. I'm curious to know what it is and hopefully I'll use it for my graduation paper. I'll absorb a lot of things and I can meke the year more fulfilling than before. 原文の内容を変えなければこんな感じかな? でも私のこと信用しないでくださいね・・・・プロじゃないですから。

canadian00
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます! いっぱい間違えてましたね。 書くのホントに苦手なんですよね。 参考にします。 ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• どうしてこの文が正しい語順なのか?

松香英語研究所の児童英語教材の中で、be interested in~の構文があります。 Listen and practice the most popular kids' interests. There are the top 10 kids' interests in a big Asian city. How interested are you in these things? と書かれてありますが、一番最後の文(How interested...)の語順がどうしてこうなるのかわかりません。 ふつうHow are you interested in these things? (「どれくらいこれらのことに興味がありますか?」と、程度をたずねている文ですよね?) な気がするのですが、 How interested are you in these things?もありですか? どうしてこの語順になるのか教えてください。 できれば中学生レベルで、肯定文から疑問文に直す方法で1つ1つ手順を教えてほしいのですが。 よろしくお願いたします。

• 和訳お願いします。

i cant really stay as commited to studying because of school:( ihave other things i study to but this year im taking spanish classes so its hard for me. becausue everything my teacher says in spanish i almost say in japanese hehehe but i think in a way that is good because i remember right?:) なぜright?と聞いてきたのでしょうか。 because of schoolってなにか省略してますか? 和訳お願いします。

• 至急。英語について。

and remember you can't keep me in handcuffs or a collar the whole time (tongue out) we should go out and explore all of Tokyo and maybe more of Japan. we will look so cute together(content)に、 Haha わかった(笑) 行きたいとこ考えといてね?と言いたいのですが、 Haha, I got it. lol Please think about where to go or things like that. :D←合っていますか?

• この文の構造はどうなっていますか?

Making things look better so more people will buy them is clearly becoming increasingly absurd. isの主語が何かつかめません。よろしければ訳もご指導ください。宜しくお願いします!

• 次の英文の和訳をお願いします。

Classes in American universities and colleges vary depending on the level of study (first year, second year, third year, or fourth year) as well as the subject. Usually in the first two years of university and college, students are required to take general education courses. These courses typically cover all the disciplines, so students are required to take one course in science, one course in math, one course in sociology, one course in writing, and so on. These classes are established to teach academic skills but are also intended to help students think more broadly about different topics. There are some science students that might never take a sociology class. Therefore, the general education requirement encourages students to experience a more liberal arts type of education. In the social and behavioral science course in particular, classroom participation is not only expected but your grade can depend upon your ability to speak up and contribute in the classroom. Professors often expect you to say what you think, even if that opinion is not yet informed by reading or research. They also expect you to tell them what you know after you've done the reading or research. In other words, they know the research but they what to make sure you also know the research. therefore, professors expect you to show them during class discussions and questions that you are critically thinking about the material. Generally, university classes in the United states are very casual. Many students call their professors by their first names and often students will chew gum or eat snacks during their classes. Students also dress very casually and often wear sweats and occasionally even pajamas to class.

• 文の訳と解説をお願いします。

the minute I dropped out , I could stop taking the classes that didn't interest me and begin dropping in on the ones that looked for more interesting . ones that looked for more interesting について解説をお願いします。look for のあとは名詞がくると思いますがmore interesting がきています。文の組み立てが納得いきません。解説をお願いします。

• この文は合っているのでしょか?

so probably within the next year, the computer algorithm will be well past human performance at the rate things are going. So computers can also write. TEDtalks という海外のサイトに出てきた一文です。 一番最初の文の中に、at the rate ...という文があると思いますが、文法的におかしいと思うのですが、これはあっているのでしょうか。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 次の文を英語にしたいのですが(*´ェ`*)

「妹さんとその子供と一緒に住むようになったら、チャット出来る時間が減っちゃうかな?」 を英語で言いたいんですけど、 私が考えたのは、 「when you will live in your house with your young sister and her kids , will i spend less time with you?」 です。 間違ってるところ、もっといい表現など教えてください。 いつも回答してくださる皆様に感謝しております。

• 以下の文の和訳をお願いします

I will tell you all about it after I go! Hopefully my husband comes with me because he Did not come with me to Ireland and Scotland, I live in Ketcikan during the summers still and I live in Kentucky the rest of the year.

• 和訳お願いいたします。

They were very interested to know how your trip went? And my mother said that your are very "kawaii so" because it has not been so cold in more than 100 years. Come to think of it ... you're really not very fortunate. In summer you visited Osaka and it hasn't been so warm for 100+ years. And when you visit Belgium in winter ... it hasn't been so cold for more then 100 years. You really go through cold and heat to see me ... I'm so happy to know you ... Of course you can stay in "our" hotel room as much and as long you want. . I come to Tokyo for you. If you ask me about my top 5 things I want to do when I'm in Tokyo,

このQ&Aのポイント
  • PDF等は印刷できるが、インタネット画面が印刷できない
  • Windows10で接続されており、USBケーブルを使用しています
  • IP電話を使用しています
回答を見る