• 締切済み

英文訳

次の文章は化学英語なんですが、うまく訳しができません。特にrubber-like polymerが何を表しているのか分かりません。 どなたかご指南お願いします。 For ribber-like polymers,an equation may be written for the Helmholtz energy change in the polymer when it is stretched a length Δl againt a force F ΔA=FΔl-SΔT

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• tjhiroko
  • ベストアンサー率52% (2281/4352)
回答No.1

確認しますが、下の文のribber-likeは質問文中のrubber-likeの方でいいんですよね? rubber-like polymerは英辞郎では「ゴム状ポリマー」となっていますのでこんな感じでしょうか: ゴム状ポリマーの場合は、力Fに対して長さΔl引き伸ばされたときのポリマーにおけるヘルムホルツエネルギー変化に対して ΔA=FΔl-SΔT という等式が成り立つ。 と書いてみましたが、化学に関してはまったく分かりませんので、専門家が見たらおかしな訳になっているかもしれません。 こういうのは化学のカテゴリーで質問した方が正しい回答がつくかもしれませんね。

widzwedon
質問者

お礼

了解しました。ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文訳

次の文章は化学英語なんですが、うまく訳しができません。特にrubber-like polymerが何を表しているのか分かりません。 どなたかご指南お願いします。 For rubber-like polymers,an equation may be written for the Helmholtz energy change in the polymer when it is stretched a length Δl againt a force F ΔA=FΔl-SΔT

• 熱力学の英文問題について

以下の文になるのですが、内容が理解できないため解けません; 問題文の内容を教えてもらえないでしょうか? For rubber-like polymers, an equation may be written for the Helmholtz energy change in the polymer when it is stretched a length (dl) against a force (F) dA = Fdl - SdT The maxwell relation derived from this expression is この下に選択する部分があります。 どなたか翻訳お願いします…。

• 英文メールのことなのですが、、、

実はヨーローッパのマネーブッカーズというところにつくった口座が使っていないうちにクローズされてしまったので、そこに使用再開のお願いのメールを送りたくて、先日ここで質問して親切に英文メールをつくっていただきました。そして、メールを送信しましたが We would like to kindly inform you that we will be able to re-activate your account with our service. For this purpose, we will only need a written confirmation of this request, sent from the e-mail address registered with the account. というメールがマネーブッカーズから来ました。 そこで、私は a written confirmation of this requestの意味が<手書きのリクエストを送れ>という意味だと思ったので、もう一度同じ内容の英文を一生懸命手書きで紙に書いてスキャナで読み取ってPDFにして再度メールに添付して送ったのですが、一週間以上たっても何の連絡もなく、口座もクローズされたままです。 a written confirmation of this requestというのはどういう意味なんでしょうか???

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

Murray believed a British advance into the Sinai to occupy Qatiya/Katiamore would be more cost effective than the static defences recently established. The War Office agreed to this, but not to his more ambitious plan to advance to the Ottoman border. He believed that the area captured in an advance to El Arish or Rafa could be held with fewer troops than would be needed for a passive defence of the Suez Canal. Murray had estimated a force of 250,000 could cross the Sinai and that 80,000 troops could be maintained in the Katia area. If such a large Ottoman force were to reach Katia then the British would need a very large force to defend the Suez Canal. British occupation of the oasis area which stretched eastwards from Romani and Katia to Bir el Abd along the ancient silk road would deny drinking water to any Ottoman invasion force.

• どこがダメなんでしょう

入力した数字 1 2          3 4 を        -2  1        1.5 -1 と出力したいんです  public class Re1{ public static void main(String args[]){ double n1=Double.parseDouble(args[0]); double n2=Double.parseDouble(args[1]); double n3=Double.parseDouble(args[2]); double n4=Double.parseDouble(args[3]); double a=n1*n4-n2*n3; double b=1/a; double q[][]={{n4,-n2}, {-n3,n1}}; double l[][]=new double[2][2]; for(int i=0; i<l.length; i++){ for(int j=0; j<l[i].length; j++){ l[i][j]=0; l[i][j]=b*q[i][j]; } } for(int i=0; i<l.length; i++){    for(int j=0; j<l[i].length; j++){ System.out.print(l[i][j]+" "); } System.out.println(); } } } お願いします。

• 英文を訳して下さい。

As late as 21:12, the 53rd (Welsh) Division still held Ali Muntar, at which time they advised Desert Column they would have to evacuate towards Sheikh Abbas, to conform with a withdrawal occurring on their right. At 22:30 Dallas, commander of the 53rd (Welsh) Division, issued orders for the whole of his force to withdraw to a line which stretched from the caves at Tell el Ujul, near the Wadi Ghuzzeh on the left through a point 1 mile (1.6 km) north of Esh Sheluf, and on to Mansura and Sheikh Abbas involving a retirement of 1 mile (1.6 km) on the Es Sire Ridge and 3 miles (4.8 km) between Clay Hill and Mansura. He informed Desert Column of this move.[140] By 23:00, Dobell commanding Eastern Force, had become aware of the extent of the 53rd (Welsh) Division's successes. He also received intercepted wireless messages, which had been unduly delayed, between Kress von Kressenstein at Tel esh Sheria and Major Tiller, the German officer commanding the Gaza garrison, indicating the desperate situation of the garrison. Dobell immediately ordered Chetwode and Dallas to dig in on their present line, connecting his right with the 54th (East Anglian) Division.

• 日本語訳を!

お願いします (17) Thousands of workers descended on Amarna, intent on raising a city. Brick makers poured mud from the riverbank into wooden molds then turned the bricks out to dry in the desert heat. Stone workers cut blocks from the quarries with bronze chisels and wooden mallets. In just four years the city was in full operation with commuters riding their donkeys from the suburbs in the north and south to the center of the city. (18) The largest structure in Amarna was the royal residence, of course. Built half on one side of the road, and half on the other, the east and west wings of the palace were connected by an overpass. The overpass was called the "Window of Appearances." From there Akhenaten, Nefertiti, and their children would greet the crowds gathered on the road below. (19) The new temple at Amarna was nothing like the old gloomy houses for the gods. The open courtyard allowed the Aten's rays to shine in. The rambling open-air place of worship stretched the length of two football fields, empty except for small stands to place food offerings, one for each day of the year.

• 英文の訳お願いします

Many people feel so much stress at work that they hate going back on Monday morning after a weekend at home. They are fearful, anxious, and uncertain because work gives them little job security and heavy workloads. Peter Fielding, a Canadian psychologist, says,"There is no longer the feeling of being a long-term, valued employee. Just look at the newspaper and you read about layoffs, strikes, shutdowns." With downsizing, workers also have increased workloads. "We are all expected to do more with less and that's difficult,"he explains. Workers who used to have autonomy, freedom, and control now feel powerless. They are beginning to question the value of their work. "Professional identity is a real part of personal identity," says Nan Gardener, an unemployment counselor. "When you don't feel that you are making a significant and worthwhile contribution, it's hard to keep going." Although the work climate today is difficult, there are wars for individuals to fight the stress. ・Take back some control. You may not be able to Control events that happen around you, but you can control your response. Ask yourself, "Where can I get some job satisfaction and job challenge? What can I do with what l've got?" Try to find something each day that provides a challenge, even if it is just a different way of doing ordinary tasks. Challenge creates excitement. It motivates and revitalizes. ・Balance work and play After many years of education, many people are unable to find a job in their field. Instead, they have to take any job to get a paycheck. The job may not be suited to their capabilities. It may not present the challenge they are looking for. If this describes your job, remember you are more than your occupation. Enrich your life in other areas. Involve yourself in activities outside of Work. Gain strength from the areas in your life where things are going Well. Realize that this job may be temporary and do the best job you can. Remember, too, many people don't have a job to hate. ・Get support from colleagues We all need support from our colleagues in the workplace. Little things mean a lot, like potluck lunches and birthday celebrations. We also don't laugh as much as we used to in the workplace, yet a sense of humor can be vital. Decide that you will laugh at whatever you can laugh at and take advantage of the mutual support of colleagues. ・Have realistic expectations With increased workloads and cutbacks, many people are feeling they can't do their best work. Keep your work in perspective. Look at the big picture and establish reasonable objectives. Prioritize and make lists. Do what you can each day, and recognize each accomplishment. Look at what you can achieve, not at what you can't.

• 日本語訳を!

お願いします (10) To address the water problem, the villagers tried to dig a well. They dug, and they dug and they dug. The well stretched 33 feet across and plummeted 170 feet down, with a descending spiral staircase cut into the rock wall. And still they never struck water. Finally, they gave up. The dry hole became a trash pit. The villagers filled it to the rim with, among other things, hundreds of records and letters written on pieces of broken pots―notes that give us a peek into the past. There are woeful letters from father to son ("I am wretched; I am searching for my sight but it is gone") and letters between lifelong friends ("since I was a child until today, I have been with you..."). There are shopping lists ("seek out for me one tunic in exchange for the ring; I will allow you ten days") and promises to do homework ("I will do it! See, I will do it, I will do it!"). Some things never change.

• 日本語訳を! 4-(4)

お願いします。  If the students' minds began to wander, the teacher would remind them with words like these in the Satire of the Trades, "I would have you love writing more than your mother and have you recognize its beauty." If the students continued to misbehave,the teacher might warn them about other professions like the "coppersmith at his toil at the mouth of his furnace his fingers like crocodile skin his stench worse than fish eggs." Or the gardener who carried a pole across his shoulders "and there is a great blister on his neck, oozing puss." Maybe then, practicing hieroglyphs wouldn't seem so bad. The students might even agree with the teacher that "it is greater than any profession, there is none like it on earth."  Once the scribes' schooling was done it was time to become an apprentice and to learn even more about the craft by serving a working scribe. We know from an inscription on a statue that a scribe named Bekenkhons spent 11 years as an apprentice in the royal stables after going to school for 4 years at the temple of Mut at Karnbk. There were plenty of job opportunities for scribes. Everything from personal letters to military secrets to magic spells was written by the scribes. Scribes calculated how many bricks it would take to build a wall, and how many loaves of bread it would take to feed the bricklayers. Scribes wrote out healing directions for doctors. They recorded births and deaths. Anything anyone wanted or needed written down required a scribe.  Over time, the slow-to-write hieroglyphs were replaced by an easier system of writing. Scribes still used the sacred way of writing on temples and tombs, but for everyday writing they used a shorthand they called sesh, which means "writing for documents." Later, the Greeks named this writing hieretic.