• 締切済み
  • すぐに回答を!

アメリカンイーグルで・・・困っています。

先日、AEで注文し無事に届いたのですが、中を開けると注文した3点が足りない・・・某サイトの定型文でその旨を伝えると、電話してください。の内容。しかし、電話でお話できるほど英語はできませんので、再度、その旨を何とか伝えたら、下記のような内容でメールがきました。しかし、微妙なニュアンスが理解できません。何と言ってきているのでしょうか?困っています、助けてください。 Dear AE Friend, Thank you for your recent email. We apologize for the problems that have occurred with your order. We have issued a full refund for your items, due to non-receipt. Please allow up to 2 billing cycles for this refund to be posted to your account. We appreciate your consideration in this matter. Thank you for your interest in American Eagle Outfitters 何か、私がなさねばならない事があるでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数3
  • 閲覧数261
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• 回答No.3
noname#29140

すいません。 あわてて書いたもので、英字にスペルミスがあって回答がダブってしまいました。 英文の最初の方は、detail とthe itemsの間に前置詞のofを入れていただいて、最後はRedardsではなく Regardsです。以上 失礼しました。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• キャンセル、できていますか?

海外のホテルサイトで、なぜか予約完了メールが届いたものです。 なんとか、予約は間違いでキャンセルしたい!とメールしたのですが。 回答メールが届きましたが。 これは、キャンセルできているのでしょうか? We would like to thank you for your booking request. We have taken into consideration your wish not to confirm the booking for ●●HOTEL , from 20/09/2009 to 22/09/2009. Therefore, we must inform you that at this point this request in cancelled. Should you be interested in finding a more suitable accommodation, do not hesitate to contact us. We appreciate the confidence you have placed in us, Monsieur (名前)and look forward to providing you with an optimal service

• どなたか翻訳願います。

先日アメリカンイーグルというブランドの公式ホームページにて、商品を注文したのですが、翌日に下記のようなメールが送られてきました。 Dear AE Shopper, Thank you for contacting AE! To enhance security to our customers we have instituted several new checks on orders to ensure the order is not being placed fraudulently. Your order was pulled for this verification process. Therefore your order was not allowed to process further. If you would like for us to again attempt to receive the authorization necessary to process the order please send a fax of your most recent billing statement, showing the last four digits of your credit card number as well as your address, along with your drivers license/state id to 724-779-7891, please include your order number. If you do not have access to a fax machine, please email/scan the requested documents as an attachment and send to customerservice@ae.com. If you have any further questions please call 1-866-338-2389 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) and we would be happy to assist you. Thanks for being a part of the American Eagle brand! さっぱりわからないのですが、要は受け付けられなかったということでしょうか?

• 毎度お世話になります。

毎度お世話になります。 翻訳お願いします。 Thank you for your cooperation. We feel really sorry to hear about this problem.Now you can ask for a RMA and send back the item to us.And we will repair the item for you. If we can not repair it for you,we will resend you a new one.Your understanding and patuence will be hughly appreciated.Any further questions please feel free to contact us .Thank you for your time .Have a nice time.

• 回答No.2
noname#29140

ニューヨークから失礼します。紳士服飾業務に携わるとともに、服飾評論家、輸出入業務に精通し、そして日本の高校で英語と世界史を教える資格を持っている者です。今回のAEからの英文の内容自体は、それほど高度なものではありません。が、若干のあいまいさが気になるところです。  まず、手紙の要旨ですが、 (1)AEサイドは、cisco777さんの言い分を全面的に認め、 (2)未着分の商品についての代金を全額返金する、 とういうことで、あなたが特に現段階でactionを起す必要は何もないかと思います。  但し(先方もプロが書いた手紙ではないので)気になる点としては、先方の文中に (3)未納の商品に関する品番、サイズ、個数についての銘記がなく、 (4)そのため返金総額について何も記されておらず、 且、 (5)返金の手続き完了までに、allow up to 2 billing cycles と 記されている点が上げられるでしょうか。 (5)の文から、この度のお買い物については、あなたはクレジットカードでされていると思います。 ここでbilling cycleとは、クレジットカードの毎月の締め日のことを意味しており、 (6)従って AEは、返金については、”最長で2ヶ月かかるのでその旨了解して欲しい”と言ってきているわけです。   2ヶ月は やや長いような気がしないでもないですが、AEをはじめとする大手の通販の場合、受注センターと倉庫は 必ずしも同一のロケーションにあるとも限らず、むしろかなり離れて位置していることが普通です。おそらく簡単ながら、今回の事故の調査にそれなりの日数(数週間程度)かけるものと予想され、マネージャー等の決裁を得た上での返金というプロセスになるものと思われます。もちろんAE自体は きちんとした会社ですので、特に心配はいらないとは思いますが。 日本の小売業とは違って、アメリカの小売業は、proof証拠、つまりレシート等があれば、返金を拒むことは特別の理由がない限り出来ないのです。  また出荷業務そのものを自社ではなく、専門の倉庫会社に委託して、受注商品のpick up、packingから実際のshipping業務までまかせているケースもあり、残念ながら今回のようなケースはよくあること、と言えます。 誤解のないように申し上げておくと、例え、自社倉庫で、自社の社員が業務を行っていたとしても、結果はほとんど変わらないでしょう。残念ながら、こういう仕事についている人たちの勤務態度、意識は、まだ日本の方が高いように思います。  先ほど特に あなたはno action requiredと申し上げましたが、念のため、未着の商品の品番、サイズ、個数、単価、及びトータルの金額を米ドル建てにて記し、かつ先方の担当者、及び責任者の名前、e-mail addressなども念のため確認しておくとよいでしょう。  余計なお世話かもしれませんが、このケースの交信記録など、全て時系列にて整理の上、ファイルを用意し保管されておくことをお薦めします。   最後に、最長二ヶ月後の返金が あなたの口座において確認されるまで 油断は出来ませんが、クレジットカードにて米ドルの買い物をされている以上、為替の状況によって 差損が発生する可能性がありますが、これについて、粘って取り返すことも不可能ではないかもしれませんが、もし大きな額でなければ、目をつぶってもよいかと思います。 Dear ---- I understand that you will make a full refund for the items which I am not receipt of. I would like you to have double-check about the detail the items. They are as follows ; *** 未着商品の品番、サイズ、金額などを記して、最後にあなたが   期待する返金の総額を記してください。 Therefore, The total amount of refund is $------ and I should expect that it will be completed within the next two billing cycles. It is appreciated if you could confirm this matter by return. Just in case, please let me know whom I should contact if I have further questions. Thank you in advance for your help. Regards, " Your name " 今回のようなケースは 今後とも起こる可能性は十分にあります。これをいいチャンスとして、もう少し英語の勉強を進めてみましょう。 アメリカの服が好きならば、英語が出来た方が、より”本物”に近づけるのではないでしょうか。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答No.1
noname#29140

ニューヨークから失礼します。紳士服飾業務に携わるとともに、服飾評論家、輸出入業務に精通し、そして日本の高校で英語と世界史を教える資格を持っている者です。今回のAEからの英文の内容自体は、それほど高度なものではありません。が、若干のあいまいさが気になるところです。  まず、手紙の要旨ですが、 (1)AEサイドは、cisco777さんの言い分を全面的に認め、 (2)未着分の商品についての代金を全額返金する、 とういうことで、あなたが特に現段階でactionを起す必要は何もないかと思います。  但し(先方もプロが書いた手紙ではないので)気になる点としては、先方の文中に (3)未納の商品に関する品番、サイズ、個数についての銘記がなく、 (4)そのため返金総額について何も記されておらず、 且、 (5)返金の手続き完了までに、allow up to 2 billing cycles と 記されている点が上げられるでしょうか。 (5)の文から、この度のお買い物については、あなたはクレジットカードでされていると思います。 ここでbilling cycleとは、クレジットカードの毎月の締め日のことを意味しており、 (6)従って AEは、返金については、”最長で2ヶ月かかるのでその旨了解して欲しい”と言ってきているわけです。   2ヶ月は やや長いような気がしないでもないですが、AEをはじめとする大手の通販の場合、受注センターと倉庫は 必ずしも同一のロケーションにあるとも限らず、むしろかなり離れて位置していることが普通です。おそらく簡単ながら、今回の事故の調査にそれなりの日数(数週間程度)かけるものと予想され、マネージャー等の決裁を得た上での返金というプロセスになるものと思われます。もちろんAE自体は きちんとした会社ですので、特に心配はいらないとは思いますが。 日本の小売業とは違って、アメリカの小売業は、proof証拠、つまりレシート等があれば、返金を拒むことは特別の理由がない限り出来ないのです。  また出荷業務そのものを自社ではなく、専門の倉庫会社に委託して、受注商品のpick up、packingから実際のshipping業務までまかせているケースもあり、残念ながら今回のようなケースはよくあること、と言えます。 誤解のないように申し上げておくと、例え、自社倉庫で、自社の社員が業務を行っていたとしても、結果はほとんど変わらないでしょう。残念ながら、こういう仕事についている人たちの勤務態度、意識は、まだ日本の方が高いように思います。  先ほど特に あなたはno action requiredと申し上げましたが、念のため、未着の商品の品番、サイズ、個数、単価、及びトータルの金額を米ドル建てにて記し、かつ先方の担当者、及び責任者の名前、e-mail addressなども念のため確認しておくとよいでしょう。  余計なお世話かもしれませんが、このケースの交信記録など、全て時系列にて整理の上、ファイルを用意し保管されておくことをお薦めします。   最後に、最長二ヶ月後の返金が あなたの口座において確認されるまで 油断は出来ませんが、クレジットカードにて米ドルの買い物をされている以上、為替の状況によって 差損が発生する可能性がありますが、これについて、粘って取り返すことも不可能ではないかもしれませんが、もし大きな額でなければ、目をつぶってもよいかと思います。 Dear ---- I understand that you will make a full refund for the items which I am not receipt of. I would like you to have double-check about the detail the items. They are as follows ; *** 未着商品の品番、サイズ、金額などを記して、最後にあなたが   期待する返金の総額を記してください。 Therefore, The total amount of refund is $------ and I should expect that it will be completed within the next two billing cycles. It is appreciated if you could confirm this matter by return. Just in case, please let me know whom I should contact if I have further questions. Thank you in advance for your help. Redards, " Your name " 今回のようなケースは 今後とも起こる可能性は十分にあります。これをいいチャンスとして、もう少し英語の勉強を進めてみましょう。 アメリカの服が好きならば、英語が出来た方が、より”本物”に近づけるのではないでしょうか。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送と値引きの事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I have created a code for you, you can use the code “AAAA” and it’s valid for anytime you spend over $20, you can use it anytime, this is a special pricing for you. If you want you can purchase it and we can start the order, as for the shipping, we can refund it back if you decide to use your own shipping company, we can also see if we can find a cheaper rate than our retail site and if we can I can refund you back the difference. Please let me know if this works and also if there is anything else I can do for you, thank you for your order

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

翻訳ソフトを使用せずに翻訳の程、宜しくお願いいたします。 Thank you for contacting Sierra Trading Post regarding order. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. According to our records, you contacted us about the exact same order on 5/8. The partial refund offer of $44 was given. If you are not satisfied with this amount and request to be refunded in full, you will need to send the item back. Again we apologize for the inconvenience, and we look forward to your response. Have a great weekend! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

• 海外通販でのメールのやりとりについて

海外から商品を購入したのですが、以下のようなメールが送られてきました。クレジットカードにて決済完了済みです。 「We have just got your products into stock and are preparing them for shipping. For security of both parties, we would like to refund the amount back into your account and for you to pay us via a bank transfer. With paying via a bank transfer there will be a few extra days delay in getting the goods shipped out to you and for that I would like to offer you a 5% discount on the order. I hope you understand that we are doing this for the interests and security of both parties, I send my apologies for the inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience and understanding.」 私は、趣旨は「クレジットカードでの決済額を一度返金し、再度銀行振込にて送金してくれ。それによって発送遅延が生じるから5%還元するよ。」という意味で理解しています。 問題ありませんでしょうか?また、なぜこのような事をするのでしょうかね?

• アメリカアマゾンでの購入について

アメリカアマゾンで商品を購入したらThank you for contacting us at Amazon.com. We received your fax, however it did not contain the information required to process your order. As previously indicated, please fax us a copy of a recent credit card *billing statement* to 206-266-1838 (from within the US) or 001-206-266-1838 (internationally) for the credit card presented for your order(s). The statement should include the following information: * The name on the account * The billing address on the account * The billing telephone number on the account To ensure that your fax is processed in the most timely manner, please be sure it includes the email address used when placing your order, and/or the order number you received in your email confirmation. Please note that your Amazon.com account and order will remain on hold pending receipt of this fax. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and appreciate your patience with our security measures. Feel free to contact us should you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for your interest in shopping at Amazon.com. とメールが届いたのですが何をFAXで送ればいいかわかりません。 分かる方、回答お願いします

• 英語が得意な方お願いします

英語学習を始めたばかりのものです。次の( )に当てはまるものを教えて下さい。 1.返金小切手について  I am sorry that you had to wait sucha along time to receive your $xxxxxx credit. We have looked at our sales records and confiremed that this amount is for the merchandise in question , (1.those , 2.which , 3. how much , 4.what) we do not have in stock at the precent time. A refund check was mailed on Nov. 12 2005. Again , thank you for your (1.paticnce , 2.patient , 3.endeavor ,4.waiting). 2.商品の受注について  Thank you for your order for our Super Lawn Mower Model G87s that was (1.advertising , 2.to be advertised , 3.advertisement , 4.advertised) in the MIS Reporter on May 1,2006. Unfortunately , we are not set up for C.O.D. orders. (1.although , 2. therefore , 3.however , 4.and then) , please send us a check or amoney order. The price of one set of the requested model is $xxxx , including shipping and sales tax.

• 和訳お願いします

I wanted to thank you for placing your orders with us this year. For your convenience, we will be sending you online access to view all items we have available for your future orders. You can also place your orders directly online if you would like and Tom will contact you with shipping and payment details. 宜しくお願いします。

• UGGカスタマーセンターからの回答を和訳してください・・・

UGGカスタマーセンターからの回答を和訳してください・・・ 10月16日に公式ホームページからブーツを注文しました。その際 クレジット決済を忘れた為 18日にゆうちょ銀行で住所宛送金の手続きをしました。 国際郵便為替証書は 相手に届いていると確認済みですが 28日に注文状況欄に キャンセルとでていたので 問い合わせしたところ 下記のメールが届きました。 このまま 待っていればいいのか不安です。 英語の堪能な方 和訳をお願いします。翻訳ツールを使ってもいまひとつ理解できなくて・・・ Thank you for your email. I have verified your UGG customer account for your order # 4442642. It will take our order processing department 7 days or more for us to send the product if you would like to proceed with your check as payment. Or, you can also send pay for your order by credit card, this way we can expedite the shipping to you. I do apologize for the delay but we have to verify the check before releasing your order. Please respond to this email as to how you would like to process payment to your order. If you have further questions you can reach us at 1-888-432-8530. Thank you and we do look forward to assist you here shortly. よろしくお願いします。

• こちらの英文を訳してくださる方、募集します!

Thank you for your email. I have emailed the Order Verification Pending department to see if we can still cancel this order. I will email you back as soon as I hear from them. We value you as a customer. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thank you for choosing booksamillion.com. Best regards

• 翻訳をお願いします。

申し訳ございませんが下記の英文を翻訳して頂けないでしょうか。 宜しくお願い致します。 This is a free replacement but to expedite its transit through customs; the original payment method was charged $69.66 for the replacement order — and I also issued a refund for this amount at the same time to the original order; you'll see the refund in the next 2-3 business days. If' you'd rather have a refund, just contact us and we'll gladly refund the item and shipping costs of your order.

• どなたか英訳をお願いいたします。

下記英訳を宜しくお願いいたします。 I would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused . I see that a refund for order #******** was initiated by your Seller on September 01,2012 in the amount of GBP 8.14, and appears to be processing normally. This refund should be applied to your payment card within 4-6 business days. You should have received an e-mail informing you of this. In this case, a refund can be considered an order cancellation by the Seller. Whenever payment for a Seller order has been successfully submitted and then refunded, the order details will continue to appear in Your Account for your reference. When payment for an order is not completed, for example, if the credit card is declined, the cancelled order won’t appear in Your Account. If you have any further questions, please get in touch by replying to this e-mail. If you prefer to call us, we're available 7 days a week 06.00 to midnight, local UK time.